Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22880 times)
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:37:14 PM

Considering the fact that this post was made on the April of this year, I have to tell you that I feel your pain because I know that the good day you were waiting for never materialised but that doesn't stop me from having hope though.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

Unfortunately its happened now. For this period cryptocurrency falling down, but soon will rise again. need waiting some month i think. so better if you holding your coins.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

That is the bad side of a volatile currency in cryptocurrency. Because you can't determine if when and where can you coins hold and keep up. But I bet you know the risk on this before buying those coins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

Thats one way of looking at the situation right now. In fact, I know how you feel because I also loss a lot in this bearish market and yet still I'm holding on my coins. For some people, it might be a time for panic selling but for me, since I already loss a lot, I will lose more if I sell it in this kind of market. I know good things will happen for those who waits.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

we should not compare the prices of altcoins to all-time high whereas we should compare prices to average altcoin prices in such way 36000 dollars investment will be around 25000 dollars investment average price
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

When people buy at the peak of the price, it is a terrible mistake, very sad to hear such stories, for me I am still in a small plus or can go to 0.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

Seems like your 36k dollars worth today around 3k !! That is if you are still holding your coins. However, that would be very difficult for you. Hope you`ve done something

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

When people buy at the peak of the price, it is a terrible mistake, very sad to hear such stories, for me I am still in a small plus or can go to 0.
you are very lucky that you are in profit. you probably bought bitcoin when it was 6 thousand? people like you are very few now. the majority of people who are here right now, they bought bitcoin for 10 thousand and more. those who bought in 2017 and still hold their capital are not so many

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Reading your post of April 2018, and now market has further collapsed, i wondered if you are still there. Checked your profile though you are not posting anything since August, which i can understand, and you have checked in without posting even today, so that is good signs you still believe in cryptos and checking in every now and then.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

Interesting to know, do you still have these coins? Very stupid investment, to be honest. In January, it was clear that the market would soon enter a phase of deep correction. Everyone for himself in this market, but the investment is really strange.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Andrea_Zeta100

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Short enough you will see it to be $360,000 BTCBTCBTC
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

If you have the opportunity not to touch this money at all, then this will probably be the best decision on this issue, because it seems to me that today this is the best thing you can do. Try not to touch your deposits.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

your trust does not change and that is good in my opinion, dont lost spirit.
not only you, almost all experience the same thing, especially what can be done now besides waiting, and HODL

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Seems like your 36k dollars worth today around 3k !! That is if you are still holding your coins. However, that would be very difficult for you. Hope you`ve done something

while he didn't sell his coins he lost nothing. there is a chance that in future the cryptocurrency will grow and repeat the maximum.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

A very simple strategy to buy coins when the price is very low and will sell coins when soaring. All will not know what will happen next in crypto. However, holding coins until now is very risky because prices do not grow but continue to decline.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

I like your courage and believe but many are not sure of themselves and why they sell in lost and might not even rebuy again to recurb their lost but the one that have faith shall see the benefit and crypto is not for hit and run people by for the faith ones.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

while he didn't sell his coins he lost nothing. there is a chance that in future the cryptocurrency will grow and repeat the maximum.

don't lose anything, are you kidding me?
sell or not he has lost at this time. the time spent waiting isn't that in vain if he doesn't get results.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

There are a lot of people leave the market cause the bear market, same like you, I lose some investment too, I believe the market will return eventually, I am not sure all the coins you have been invested, will be recovered when bull run return, but I am pretty sure even one or two coins which you have been invested, their price jump when the market return, you might able to make back all the lose if you still have the coins.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

I am very sorry for the investors who invested in crypto at the end of 2017. People should understand that buying coins at the peak of their growth is always a huge risk. But I believe in crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

You don't have any other option than holding. If you sell your coins now , you will loose everything. Even if market goes more down , you are still under loss. So, it is better to hold because if market rise again , this loss will be recovered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: