Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

How come there is no activity on social platforms lately?

From the team or just in general? Because this thread is a boomin' Smiley maybe they have some big news they want to share and are waiting for the right moment.

Well the team has been lay low a bit lately so I hope that will share some great news Smiley

This is the time for the community to participate. Get a review in; share your thoughts on the beta.

I hope that someone who is competent in this area will make a review...

I agree,we need more video reviews of VoxelX

We all look forward to some new video review here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

Not a lot of projects that have a platform ready for testing. That's refreshing. Are there any prerequisites?

Yes,this is huge advantage over many other ICOs,to already have something to show,before presale even started.Others should see how  ICO is properly done!
It's really impressive how they have this product ready for checking by non-medical investors and medical professionals who can give some quality feedback.

Yes, this way they can maybe easier attract serious investors.

I really have high hopes for this project. They have so much potential.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

Not a lot of projects that have a platform ready for testing. That's refreshing. Are there any prerequisites?

Yes,this is huge advantage over many other ICOs,to already have something to show,before presale even started.Others should see how  ICO is properly done!
It's really impressive how they have this product ready for checking by non-medical investors and medical professionals who can give some quality feedback.

who can be considered as a serious investor? are there some criteria?
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

Probably those who invest a significant amount of money... Wink
EDVED

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

Probably those who invest a significant amount of money... Wink

Well let's say so, of course this amount varies from project to project.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

Not a bad start. It works. I'm talking about the beta test, on the site. But, I think that people who are competent in this field should look at it. In any case, it's good, and this is the movement ahead for the project.

The content of the images and all the links to professional terms and articles should definitely be checked by someone who knows their  work Smiley

Agreed. From my perspective it looks good. But maybe for a more thorough testing it should contain more images.

What i would like to see are videos explaining this project.

Maybe it could be done via bounty campaign?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

The GRAY team is very minimal of course must work very hard to succeed this project, but for those who contribute here still have to keep the spirit as well to promote this project
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

The GRAY team is very minimal of course must work very hard to succeed this project, but for those who contribute here still have to keep the spirit as well to promote this project

They are probably hard at work because I noticed a decline of team feedback on this forum in the recent month or so.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

I think the size of the team is more or less the same as in a lot of other projects that we see on this forum. The thing is, they already have a working beta so maybe they do not need to have a huge team as part of the work is already done.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

I think the size of the team is more or less the same as in a lot of other projects that we see on this forum. The thing is, they already have a working beta so maybe they do not need to have a huge team as part of the work is already done.

I guess they will hire more people once they reach soft cap.That will give them enough funds to get quality people on board,and needed scurity so they can reach all those milestones they set,without any delays.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Yeah,no need to push with the size of the team unless is really needed.
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Strong team with great project. Love to be a part of this great project and wishing a successful ICO to all team members behind this project
UncleT

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

Strong team with great project. Love to be a part of this great project and wishing a successful ICO to all team members behind this project

This is a project that could really make it due to it being in the medical field.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

This is a project that could really make it due to it being in the medical field.

I like that it's so specific and not all over the place. Concentrating your efforts in one place is the way to go.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

I like that it's so specific and not all over the place. Concentrating your efforts in one place is the way to go.

I agree, this platform is strictly focused on one area, as it is a medical project I hope that the team will raise enough funds in ICO.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

Yeah,no need to push with the size of the team unless is really needed.

If the team works successfully on the development of the project, I don't see any reason for the expansion.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

I guess they will hire more people once they reach soft cap.That will give them enough funds to get quality people on board,and needed scurity so they can reach all those milestones they set,without any delays.

Hiring new people will certainly be needed at some point...
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Maybe not. Maybe they have just the right amount of people to get trough the whole cycle of the project.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Maybe not. Maybe they have just the right amount of people to get trough the whole cycle of the project.

Would not say, as they themselves stated in WP that they would hire new people after the ICO ....
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

Would not say, as they themselves stated in WP that they would hire new people after the ICO ....

I guess it would be for platform maintanace, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: