Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

open the site with the beta product,some of the tabs does not come from actually operate?

I tried a couple of tabs on random and they worked. Can you maybe write what tabs you found to be not working?

Are you talking about tabs on the site or in the beta dicom?

I think we are talking about the beta platform. I'm sure the team would be happy if you reported such errors, as that's what open beta testing is. But I don't know if they are using any bug reporting platform for that...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

open the site with the beta product,some of the tabs does not come from actually operate?

I tried a couple of tabs on random and they worked. Can you maybe write what tabs you found to be not working?

Are you talking about tabs on the site or in the beta dicom?

I think we are talking about the beta platform. I'm sure the team would be happy if you reported such errors, as that's what open beta testing is. But I don't know if they are using any bug reporting platform for that...

Looks like he is talking about BETA platform..., I hope that someone from team will answer soon some of the questions that are posted here.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

So pre-sale ends today, what are your further plans?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

I didn't see anything missing in Beta. I tried several tabs - some have data, some still do not. But the team did say that beta is a limited sort of demo. For example you can find Head&Neck images to check how it works...
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

I didn't see anything missing in Beta. I tried several tabs - some have data, some still do not. But the team did say that beta is a limited sort of demo. For example you can find Head&Neck images to check how it works...

Hm...but what's the point of having a beta testing? Or did I get that wrong, maybe this isn't testing after all?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Yeah i would like to know that too,whats the course of action
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:09:48 AM

Hm...but what's the point of having a beta testing? Or did I get that wrong, maybe this isn't testing after all?

I think their platform is more aimed at mediacl professionals,its not easy for some random person to do much with beta.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

I think their platform is more aimed at mediacl professionals,its not easy for some random person to do much with beta.

This beta seems like some kind of proof that they actually have a product. It would probably be tested by the team or some professional.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

This beta seems like some kind of proof that they actually have a product. It would probably be tested by the team or some professional.

I also understand it like that, this is not a typical beta that requires the work of a large number of people, before showing that they have an almost finished platform that everyone can test.
Bacara

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

I also understand it like that, this is not a typical beta that requires the work of a large number of people, before showing that they have an almost finished platform that everyone can test.

Well yes, but with the emphasis that it is intended for people in the medical profession.
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

Yeah,and im sure professionals are testing the platform
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

I hope so, only those results are representative in the case of this platform.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Yeah i would like to know that too,whats the course of action

it's a little weird that no one from the team has been up for some time ... does anyone know if they are active on other channels? I hope everything is fine Smiley
descuri

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

for basic usability I'm sure that even the dev team can test, but for more medical opinions they probably have experts.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

for basic usability I'm sure that even the dev team can test, but for more medical opinions they probably have experts.

I tried to check out the beta but since I am not in the medical field I could not do much more than just browse the tabs.
UncleT

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

I tried to check out the beta but since I am not in the medical field I could not do much more than just browse the tabs.

That's enough. I did that to and even if I'm not in that field I found it to be impressive.
Ahad79

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

It's an wonderful project and may go upper level.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

That's enough. I did that to and even if I'm not in that field I found it to be impressive.

It's great that everyone can test the platform.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

It's great that everyone can test the platform.

You can test the basis of it, but the real fun will start when people start contributing to it when it goes live.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

Di you have plans for Live AMA in the near future?I think that would boost the sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: