Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

Will pre-sale and ICO be restricted to any country or can anyone invest in the project? Will the investor's data be validated?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Di you have plans for Live AMA in the near future?I think that would boost the sale.

Indeed, live AMAs often give additional promo and get people into the discussions more.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

I didn't see anything missing in Beta. I tried several tabs - some have data, some still do not. But the team did say that beta is a limited sort of demo. For example you can find Head&Neck images to check how it works...

Hm...but what's the point of having a beta testing? Or did I get that wrong, maybe this isn't testing after all?

I think their platform is more aimed at mediacl professionals,its not easy for some random person to do much with beta.

This beta seems like some kind of proof that they actually have a product. It would probably be tested by the team or some professional.

Yeah,and im sure professionals are testing the platform

for basic usability I'm sure that even the dev team can test, but for more medical opinions they probably have experts.

I tried to check out the beta but since I am not in the medical field I could not do much more than just browse the tabs.

That's enough. I did that to and even if I'm not in that field I found it to be impressive.

It's great that everyone can test the platform.

You can test the basis of it, but the real fun will start when people start contributing to it when it goes live.

What do you mean by real fun? Cheesy Is this not a strictly professional platform for medical purposes...
banaynay

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

I didn't see anything missing in Beta. I tried several tabs - some have data, some still do not. But the team did say that beta is a limited sort of demo. For example you can find Head&Neck images to check how it works...

Hm...but what's the point of having a beta testing? Or did I get that wrong, maybe this isn't testing after all?

I think their platform is more aimed at mediacl professionals,its not easy for some random person to do much with beta.

This beta seems like some kind of proof that they actually have a product. It would probably be tested by the team or some professional.

for basic usability I'm sure that even the dev team can test, but for more medical opinions they probably have experts.

I tried to check out the beta but since I am not in the medical field I could not do much more than just browse the tabs.

That's enough. I did that to and even if I'm not in that field I found it to be impressive.

You can test the basis of it, but the real fun will start when people start contributing to it when it goes live.

What do you mean by real fun? Cheesy Is this not a strictly professional platform for medical purposes...

Doesn't mean it isn't fun for professionals Smiley maybe if you're really into radiology...
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

How come there is no activity on social platforms lately?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

From the team or just in general? Because this thread is a boomin' Smiley maybe they have some big news they want to share and are waiting for the right moment.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Di you have plans for Live AMA in the near future?I think that would boost the sale.

Indeed, live AMAs often give additional promo and get people into the discussions more.

Given the recent silence by the team, this would be a great opportunity to attract new investors.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Doesn't mean it isn't fun for professionals Smiley maybe if you're really into radiology...

Of course not Grin fun and useful...
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

From the team or just in general? Because this thread is a boomin' Smiley maybe they have some big news they want to share and are waiting for the right moment.

Well the team has been lay low a bit lately so I hope that will share some great news Smiley
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Well the team has been lay low a bit lately so I hope that will share some great news Smiley

This is the time for the community to participate. Get a review in; share your thoughts on the beta.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

This is the time for the community to participate. Get a review in; share your thoughts on the beta.

I hope that someone who is competent in this area will make a review...
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

I hope that someone who is competent in this area will make a review...

I agree,we need more video reviews of VoxelX
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

Whats will be the vesting period for team tokens?
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Not a bad start. It works. I'm talking about the beta test, on the site. But, I think that people who are competent in this field should look at it. In any case, it's good, and this is the movement ahead for the project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Not a lot of projects that have a platform ready for testing. That's refreshing. Are there any prerequisites?

Yes,this is huge advantage over many other ICOs,to already have something to show,before presale even started.Others should see how  ICO is properly done!
It's really impressive how they have this product ready for checking by non-medical investors and medical professionals who can give some quality feedback.
cmdr1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Not a bad start. It works. I'm talking about the beta test, on the site. But, I think that people who are competent in this field should look at it. In any case, it's good, and this is the movement ahead for the project.

The content of the images and all the links to professional terms and articles should definitely be checked by someone who knows their  work Smiley
banaynay

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

The content of the images and all the links to professional terms and articles should definitely be checked by someone who knows their  work Smiley

Agreed. From my perspective it looks good. But maybe for a more thorough testing it should contain more images.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

How exactly you plan to generate income?You need some revenue stream afterall,to keep the platform running.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

Agreed. From my perspective it looks good. But maybe for a more thorough testing it should contain more images.

What i would like to see are videos explaining this project.
Bacara

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

Not a lot of projects that have a platform ready for testing. That's refreshing. Are there any prerequisites?

Yes,this is huge advantage over many other ICOs,to already have something to show,before presale even started.Others should see how  ICO is properly done!
It's really impressive how they have this product ready for checking by non-medical investors and medical professionals who can give some quality feedback.

That is their great advantage at this stage.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: