Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think best is to go to their telegram group and ask there.

Or you can see the guide on their web site, everything is explained there.

Which guide are you refering to? The video walkthrough?

Didn't the private sale ended on 10th of June?

How much I knew there were some guides on web but that was before the beginning of pre-sale ....

They have a Token pre sale/sale FAQ, a MyEtherWallet guide and a Gray Wallet guide on their web site, but I'm not sure about any other guides. And we still haven't gotten a review of the platform that would serve as a guide.

Yeah some YouTube guide would be nice.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

Im sorry for maybe a dumb question,but can you please explain how does the system verifies users? An individual just need to prove that he is a student of medicine ,or is  there some other way of verification?
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

Is there any opportunity to invest now as I saw your presale end date is 10th June so did you extent the time frame or have to switch on to next episode.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

If I understand correctly, your project will be connected with medicine? How exactly will you work with medical institutions? For this there must be an appropriate contract and it seems to me that it will be difficult to do. Because now very few people want to cooperate with crypto.

I think they are targeting medical students more than the institutions. For learning purposes if I am not mistaking.
Even if the project will work with medical students, this is already progress in this area. Since medicine is now developing every day more and more. And it is important for us that development is normal and useful. So I will support the project.

It isn't disputed collaboration with universities and work with students, but I think that the main goal of this platform is cooperation with medical institutions.
This, of course, is the basis of the project itself, work with medicine. The rest, probably, will be solved already in the process, as they say. Most likely the team will proceed with the project when the platform is actually launched. So it's worth to wait and see what the results will be.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

I see the project is from Turkey? where is gone be central location of VoxelX team?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

If I understand correctly, your project will be connected with medicine? How exactly will you work with medical institutions? For this there must be an appropriate contract and it seems to me that it will be difficult to do. Because now very few people want to cooperate with crypto.

I think they are targeting medical students more than the institutions. For learning purposes if I am not mistaking.
Even if the project will work with medical students, this is already progress in this area. Since medicine is now developing every day more and more. And it is important for us that development is normal and useful. So I will support the project.

It isn't disputed collaboration with universities and work with students, but I think that the main goal of this platform is cooperation with medical institutions.
This, of course, is the basis of the project itself, work with medicine. The rest, probably, will be solved already in the process, as they say. Most likely the team will proceed with the project when the platform is actually launched. So it's worth to wait and see what the results will be.

Their platform can definitely be used for various reasons. I really think the project will be huge.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

I see the project is from Turkey? where is gone be central location of VoxelX team?

Hm...good question, but modern projects do not require a fixed location. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum work in the same way.
cmdr1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Is there any opportunity to invest now as I saw your presale end date is 10th June so did you extent the time frame or have to switch on to next episode.

You should probably contact the team on Telegran for news about direct investment.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

Hm...good question, but modern projects do not require a fixed location. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum work in the same way.

Most of the IT sector works in that way. Even the big companies are going in that direction as it lowers their expenses.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

Most of the IT sector works in that way. Even the big companies are going in that direction as it lowers their expenses.

I do not see why they would need a fixed location nowadays.
UncleT

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Most projects don't really need fixed locations because the members are from all over the world. It would just be an unnecessary waste of resources.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Their platform can definitely be used for various reasons. I really think the project will be huge.
Everything can be, I do not deny it. So I think that the developers will later give us answers to our questions that were published here. I am waiting.
descuri

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Everything can be, I do not deny it. So I think that the developers will later give us answers to our questions that were published here. I am waiting.

I also haven't seen a lot of team feedback on some of the questions - I would guess they are taking care of other things.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

I also haven't seen a lot of team feedback on some of the questions - I would guess they are taking care of other things.

I am checking up on this topic every now and then and I still see some good progress - on the site there is info about ongoing sale progress.  I see on the roadmap in Q1 of 2019 End of Beta Version + Official launch of VoxelX and I hope that things are going as planned.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Most projects don't really need fixed locations because the members are from all over the world. It would just be an unnecessary waste of resources.

makes no sense to cram the team all in one place nowadays, everything is global.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

I am checking up on this topic every now and then and I still see some good progress - on the site there is info about ongoing sale progress.  I see on the roadmap in Q1 of 2019 End of Beta Version + Official launch of VoxelX and I hope that things are going as planned.

The team have been silent for a couple of weeks, but it could be that they are planing a big announcement regarding the sale and / or some new partnership. Something like that could push the project in the appropriate direction.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

What will be circulating token supply after ICO is over,and what will be the price per 1 token during ICO,will it be pegged to ETH maybe,since erc20 token?
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

Join the best project of cryptocurrency It’s new but it’s valuable. Everybody must be love this
I am happy to support you guys, Good luck for the in this greatest project.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

What will be circulating token supply after ICO is over,and what will be the price per 1 token during ICO,will it be pegged to ETH maybe,since erc20 token?

What I found in the whitepaper is that the total supply of VoxelX GRAY tokens that will be created is 10,000,000,000 (10 billion), and 45% of that will be sold in the pre ICO phase...
Ranunculus2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

What I found in the whitepaper is that the total supply of VoxelX GRAY tokens that will be created is 10,000,000,000 (10 billion), and 45% of that will be sold in the pre ICO phase...

since it is a fixed amount the idea is that the market could be quite active.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: