Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Using blockchain technology we invented (and patented!) a totally brilliant way to give everyone unfair advantage over hackers completely removing hackers from your network, either corporate or home.

Is it possible to remove hackers from our lives? They will always find a way to outwit the system! I understand that this is difficult to do and if this is a force for this project, I very much support you and wish you good luck!

It is really impossible removing hacker's from the world, if there are no hacker's there won't be security and the world would be a boring place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

Using blockchain technology we invented (and patented!) a totally brilliant way to give everyone unfair advantage over hackers completely removing hackers from your network, either corporate or home.

Is it possible to remove hackers from our lives? They will always find a way to outwit the system! I understand that this is difficult to do and if this is a force for this project, I very much support you and wish you good luck!

It is really impossible removing hacker's from the world, if there are no hacker's there won't be security and the world would be a boring place.
That is the amazing part with Bitfence we can secure the future by knowing how the hackers are doing it and preventing that from happening.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Is not really possible to totally eradicate the issues of hacking but the whole process of this project is to create a much better and safer way of doing things and with time, they may likely morph to become something formidable, is a project that wants to create a much better means of protecting our devices and private data in a much unique way

As long as technology exists, there will be people trying to exploit it for gain lol, there will never not be hackers or malicious users. Bitfence will hopefully be a part of the solution to protecting your network from them.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

I actually agree with you. There is no way to remove all the hackers from our world. While security companies are improving the hackers are also improving themselves. It looks like a endless war, but we could make it harder for them Smiley.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

Why can the United States citizens not participate in the most Icos ? I have seen this in a lot of Icos, but i don't really know why they will do this. Is the law different in the USA ?

yeah, I have been asking similar questions I really don't know why the US can't participate and also why is it that more blockchain startups are from the east what happened to the west

US citizens are prohibited from participating in ICO‘s. The SEC want to „protect“ them for losing money in those high risk investments.

In a way the sec has got their interest in mind but they are surely missing out on opportunities to be part of some great projects out there.

But I have seen some projects who's developer are from the US. And they also have the most visits to some crypto websites. I wonder how they do it. The SEC should reconsider the decision though.
quality89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

HNY Token is a utility token designed to be a proof-of-threat, a token that a person running our hacker-miner (StingMiner) will receive in exchange of hacker's digital fingerprint. We collect, analyze and correlate these fingerprints and provide 0-day thread feeds / blocking lists for our subscribers. Subscription packages and routers priced in HNY tokens beat in quality, speed and price all global threat competition.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Why can the United States citizens not participate in the most Icos ? I have seen this in a lot of Icos, but i don't really know why they will do this. Is the law different in the USA ?

yeah, I have been asking similar questions I really don't know why the US can't participate and also why is it that more blockchain startups are from the east what happened to the west

US citizens are prohibited from participating in ICO‘s. The SEC want to „protect“ them for losing money in those high risk investments.

In a way the sec has got their interest in mind but they are surely missing out on opportunities to be part of some great projects out there.

But I have seen some projects who's developer are from the US. And they also have the most visits to some crypto websites. I wonder how they do it. The SEC should reconsider the decision though.

You are right, mate. I have seen some projects, where most of the team members are from the US, but mostly the business location is in asia. I don't know what the SEC  want to protect, the US citizens or the projects.  Grin
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

I actually agree with you. There is no way to remove all the hackers from our world. While security companies are improving the hackers are also improving themselves. It looks like a endless war, but we could make it harder for them Smiley.
Exactly. We cannot remove hackers from world. But Bitfence have given the option, protect our systems/network from hackers. And they will be always improve their technology everytime.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.
That's mean we can expect from the Bitfence team, ICO last date will be not extend. Let's see what happens after the four days.

Fingers crossed it remains the same and the StingMiner does the project well with the release - hopefully will be an impressive system , cant wait to download the software

Time will give an answer to all our questions. I look forward to a positive experience and news from the team from the team. I hope the public will accept this positively.
Less than four days are remains to close sale. Their target in softcap was 2000 ETH and in hardcap is 65k ETH. Are they achieved their targets? How many ETH they received in hardcap? There is information about that.

What I know is that, softcap reached long back. And they have raised more money than minimum requirement, and now product (stingminer) is also ready.
When they will update final amount which is they received from investors and sold tokens? Only 3 days are remains and what will they do with unsold tokens?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

You guys do realize port forwarding is a thing right? The device shouldn’t technically need to have a public ip directly on it as that doesn’t make much sense to me

Exactly, the firewall can point to the stingminer through the firewalls external IP which will obviously be fully locked door but will lead a "open door" for the sting miner to funnel hackers in

So in this case, people can use multiple Stingminer? I dont know how effective it will be, but just for curiosity I want to know. I think only BitFence team can clear this doubt Smiley
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

You guys do realize port forwarding is a thing right? The device shouldn’t technically need to have a public ip directly on it as that doesn’t make much sense to me

Exactly, the firewall can point to the stingminer through the firewalls external IP which will obviously be fully locked door but will lead a "open door" for the sting miner to funnel hackers in

So in this case, people can use multiple Stingminer? I dont know how effective it will be, but just for curiosity I want to know. I think only BitFence team can clear this doubt Smiley

Not sure I don’t see the advantage unless the calculations are box based and not hack based or attack based I mean what’s to stop me having 1 miner and have multiple of my firewalls with multiple IPs all funnel black holes traffic to one stingminer instead of different boxes
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

I see there is a bounty coming soon, will there be a bounty for translation ?
and if yes can i reserve for indonesian translation ?

Join here for bounty related questions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270642.0

I think it's ending soon but translation may be open still

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

Join here for bounty related questions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270642.0

Thanks for the information I will be joining now I have a lot of questions regarding their bounty program most especially the media bounty.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Thanks for the information I will be joining now I have a lot of questions regarding their bounty program most especially the media bounty.

I have seen that they have a Main channel in Telegram, but do they have a bounty channel also ? This way it is more easier to ask some questions about the bounty.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

I have seen that they have a Main channel in Telegram, but do they have a bounty channel also ? This way it is more easier to ask some questions about the bounty.

No they don't, only just a single telegram group. And they do well to entertain any pressing question from bounty hunter  effectively.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

No they don't, only just a single telegram group. And they do well to entertain any pressing question from bounty hunter  effectively.

Ya team seems to be doing their best to help everyone without splitting their attention I’m hoping that they willl be rewarded in the end with a successful longterm project and company as they seem to be putting an insane amount of effort into the launch
Judonden

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

Hello guys! I like your project, everything looks pretty interesting and promising! Wish you luck and success!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________

EIPlatform*
The Future of Esports Marketing
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO ▶ Jul 18th    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Telegram Medium Facebook YouTube OnePager
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

"BitFence: MVP Beta Program is Launched

BitFence are looking for patient testers / early adopters who are brave enough to start mining hackers before everyone else.
You need to have your own Raspberry PI and be able to burn SD card image from the download we will provide.

To participate in program, please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejIrLGRbcAWJfoqLULOg7Y-7CZKYXHP03iEkkrEJycCUv99w/viewform?usp=sf_link

For those who are technically inclined and cant wait, Beta 16GB SD Card image for RaspberryPI is available for download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18oXkSIsOSQg9ndOey2STye7_EaefYNGa/view?usp=sharing"

https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-mvp-beta-program-is-launched-789f75e32123
quality89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

absolutely!  Now that crypto is becoming more popular people are going to need a better security system in place to protect their computers from hacks
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

I have been reading the thread for awhile and now that I noticed these last post about the address being removed and the codes not checked by security guys, maybe the team has to address this first. Bitfence team should answer all these accusations, give these investors the assurance of what you are selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: