Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omouscodo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

I wish good luck for the plan!
Believable approach, riveting website, irreproachable results!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.
Lamdecaka

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:41:35 AM

I've checked all the points of your plan and all is truly very useful.
 Good luck team.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:01:13 AM

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.

wow that's great I mostly don't like visiting telegram channel because of spammers but since you have confirmed their activeness in the channel I will give it a try. thanks by the way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

wow that's great I mostly don't like visiting telegram channel because of spammers but since you have confirmed their activeness in the channel I will give it a try. thanks by the way

Telegram is the first point of contact for most teams and any team that is not active in attending to their community is a no go area for me. I would be surprised if bitfence were not active in their telegram channel.
Menccemsy

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

I think this business is very interesting and interesting. Cerebral job, flawless results, engaging vision.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

After the telegram channel was mentioned here, I once again looked in. Really very pleasant there, no more spammers. And i found this video about ICS - Security of Industrial Control Systems, really interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgxv4MnKs5Q&feature=youtu.be
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

There are admins in there managing the conversations; it is a great channel to directly communicate with the team however it may get really busy and conversations endup forgotten. Either way I think what is really important is that there is progress and can't wait to check out the release in few days.

Robert_Ar

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

I wish that the business will carry out all that has been estimated!
 Good luck dev's!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

I think this business is very interesting and interesting. Cerebral job, flawless results, engaging vision.

They do have some really cool ideas and trying to make the internet a safer place than it is today, which is very rewarding for the company
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)

Haha!! "start soon" are you in any way saying that 2019 o close by?? C'mon friend, we are half way passed 2018. It is still going to be another long wait. Let us just keep that good news in the year to come and not trouble our selves with it now and start "salivating" just yet else we might run out of saliva soon.  Cheesy  Grin
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

After the telegram channel was mentioned here, I once again looked in. Really very pleasant there, no more spammers. And i found this video about ICS - Security of Industrial Control Systems, really interesting

Thanks for sharing the video, nice to see. First thing what I thought was, I live near to a nuclear power plant and I hope that they are aware, that they can get hacked at anytime.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)

Haha!! "start soon" are you in any way saying that 2019 o close by?? C'mon friend, we are half way passed 2018. It is still going to be another long wait. Let us just keep that good news in the year to come and not trouble our selves with it now and start "salivating" just yet else we might run out of saliva soon.  Cheesy  Grin

Haha, man 2019 isn't far it's feels like just yesterday we were in the month of January you'll be surprise at how time flies. Looking forward to BitFence publishing their personal firewall thanks for the reminder @faulerwilli
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

Amazing video explaining it very easy en shortly, it does not have that many views maybe because they didn't share it on all their social media pages.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

As in a home firewall for households, or do you just mean a Bitfence branded firewall? Either way could be interesting if you can pay for it in HNY tokens.
What you mean to say that personal firewall? Do you mean to say that they publishing their own brand firewall? But approximately what will be cost of firewall?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

As in a home firewall for households, or do you just mean a Bitfence branded firewall? Either way could be interesting if you can pay for it in HNY tokens.
What you mean to say that personal firewall? Do you mean to say that they publishing their own brand firewall? But approximately what will be cost of firewall?

Personal firewall? I thought they will concentrate only on stingminer. So what I understood is that BitFence have very big plans in future. Now I am more confident about the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

They have a subscription model for the protection packages. So just like other anti virus software available where you have a home package and an enterprise package. The same would apply here except that in order to use their protection you need HNYs.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

They have a subscription model for the protection packages. So just like other anti virus software available where you have a home package and an enterprise package. The same would apply here except that in order to use their protection you need HNYs.

Yeah, so with the stingminer launching in a few days  (July 1st) it seems like a perfect chance to aquire a bunch of HNY tokens for when the firewall launches.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

You mean to say that showing total supply of tokens which is sold out till the date? But how much amount they received yet and exactly how much tokens they need to be sold?

As the ICO is a Token Generation Event, all sold token will be created directly. So the 24 million is the max supply until now. The amount of earned ETH is unknown so far, or rather too complicated to calculate with the different bonus stages.

Yea, the generating of tokens based on those that buy the token is a really brilliant idea which i can't stop appreciating, in this period of competition, only the tough will keep going and that can't be accomplished without projects coming up with some sort of creativity, so this is like part of that creativity that i keep stressing on
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: