Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

I wish this plan grows well and ideally.
Clear-cut approach, impeccable job, interesting idea!

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

The challenge would be to get the users onboard. I know given they chose comodity hardware for mining electricity consumption may not be an issue and the returns might make sense. I think the biggest challenge is getting users to use it.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

The challenge would be to get the users onboard. I know given they chose comodity hardware for mining electricity consumption may not be an issue and the returns might make sense. I think the biggest challenge is getting users to use it.

Yeah.. Users might not be interested in using the product and also the Internet is a big world on its own and i don't believe bitfence can clear all the hacker's on their own. They will need to partner with strong security companies on this.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:21:07 AM

Sounds like they had a really good time at the conference, their twitter said they've got some big announcements and partnerships in the works!
Yeah amazing they are also going to release a video of them at the conference, just follow them on Twitter and be updated on the latest news here is the link: https://twitter.com/BitFence_.
Thanks for information. This is great news that they are attending conference. If they are going to release video of conference, then we will know lot of by watching that video.

Great way to reach out to a big audience, and get respect from the conference - looking professional

It looks like the conference was very successful for the Bitfence Team. I hope that they can generate a lot of partnerships and prospective clients.

Yep only heard good news coming out of the event which is what I had hoped to hear I’m hoping we see more news from the team on how exactly the event impacted the team and project longterm and if it helped

That's good to hear, though i'm yet to get exclusive details on that as to how it all went and the write-up of the presentation, i really want to see a huge partnership deal come out of this or perhaps some sort of news that will elevate the whole community further but i'm glad they did this event because a huge awareness has already been created through this event

From the sounds of things on twitter and their Telegram channel they have had an awesome conference, so im fully expecting us to see a bunch of announcements soon, exciting!

That's great to hear, they have some enormous thing to offer in an increasing challenging atmosphere and i believe everyone will surely be excited with the solution that they proffer, the need for security surpasses any other thing brands can think of because when there is no security, the need of existence will continuously be on the edge
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

Every journey starts with the first step.
Of course Bitfence will first have to grow, but for the beginning it will already be the first successes with the stingminers.
AngeloSp

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

I suppose this project is very good and cool. Seamless vision, wise results, very nice idea!  Good luck!
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Of course Bitfence will first have to grow, but for the beginning it will already be the first successes with the stingminers.

It's not 'cleansing hackers from the internet' it's preventing and removing them from your network, different things entirely Wink
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

It's not 'cleansing hackers from the internet' it's preventing and removing them from your network, different things entirely Wink

Also - will help prevent attackers in the future via the unique fingerprint associated with a particular attack or hack - the longer the Bitfence network has been running, the more clever the system is in preventing
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

Also - will help prevent attackers in the future via the unique fingerprint associated with a particular attack or hack - the longer the Bitfence network has been running, the more clever the system is in preventing

Token mining, removal of hackers, securing own network. What else you need from a project. It's not just getting free security to your network, but also earn money.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

Thanks for information. This is great news that they are attending conference. If they are going to release video of conference, then we will know lot of by watching that video.

Great way to reach out to a big audience, and get respect from the conference - looking professional

It looks like the conference was very successful for the Bitfence Team. I hope that they can generate a lot of partnerships and prospective clients.

Yep only heard good news coming out of the event which is what I had hoped to hear I’m hoping we see more news from the team on how exactly the event impacted the team and project longterm and if it helped

That's good to hear, though i'm yet to get exclusive details on that as to how it all went and the write-up of the presentation, i really want to see a huge partnership deal come out of this or perhaps some sort of news that will elevate the whole community further but i'm glad they did this event because a huge awareness has already been created through this event

I think Bitfence will keep the partnership details private until they have been fully agreed, and then after completion, will release the details to investors and the rest of the piblic. That’s best practice, they could also wait and release the partnership details at a later stage of the token sale as a strategic move.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

That is why this project has much potential. A lot of people will help the community and be save on the internet when working with cryptocurrency. This project will surely be used by many people in the near future.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

That is why this project has much potential. A lot of people will help the community and be save on the internet when working with cryptocurrency. This project will surely be used by many people in the near future.

True, I know everyone has someone close to them that has been a victim of hacker's. Just thinking of what BitFence features makes me feel slightly safe already.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

I think Bitfence will keep the partnership details private until they have been fully agreed, and then after completion, will release the details to investors and the rest of the piblic. That’s best practice, they could also wait and release the partnership details at a later stage of the token sale as a strategic move.

yeah, a trickle of constant announcements would be a better way than announcing everything at once as well imo, can't wait to see what partnerships they've secured!
DevoneMarvin

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

This is a very good idea with opportunity. Riveting approach, irreproachable approach, witting project!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

yeah, a trickle of constant announcements would be a better way than announcing everything at once as well imo, can't wait to see what partnerships they've secured!

Yes definitely, I've seen some other ICO projects do very well, in terms of funds raised, and they did this by releasing new partnerships on a weekly basis! If it's a really big partnership then they should build up some suspense before they release their announcement to ensure maximum hype and hysteria.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

The nature of their mode of operation is unique. You really don't have to do any extra vigorous technical activities different from what you normally do daily, in order to expose a hacker.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

The nature of their mode of operation is unique. You really don't have to do any extra vigorous technical activities different from what you normally do daily, in order to expose a hacker.

Just a reminder that it's a not a miner like a Bitcoin ASIC or ETH GPU mining setup is, it's simply software you can install on a PC, or Raspberry Pi so anyone will be able to run one Cheesy
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Just a reminder that it's a not a miner like a Bitcoin ASIC or ETH GPU mining setup is, it's simply software you can install on a PC, or Raspberry Pi so anyone will be able to run one Cheesy

Hahaha, I know Bitcoin mining is not easy and it now requires lot of investment. But BitFence tokens mining will not cost huge money.
Rick-Supp

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Hi all. Looks good plan! Flawless plan, wise plan!
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

I suppose this project is very good and cool. Seamless vision, wise results, very nice idea!  Good luck!
Yes. They are removing hackers from our network and will secure our systems. It would be great if you will go through white paper so you will be know more details about Bitfence.
And get in touch with team.

https://t.me/BitFence

https://www.bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

What is the status of Tokens sale? I don't know how much ETH BitFence received till now. Figure mentioned are HNY tokens, but this includes bonus?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: