Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

I wish this plan grows well and ideally.
Clear-cut approach, impeccable job, interesting idea!

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

The nature of their mode of operation is unique. You really don't have to do any extra vigorous technical activities different from what you normally do daily, in order to expose a hacker.

Just a reminder that it's a not a miner like a Bitcoin ASIC or ETH GPU mining setup is, it's simply software you can install on a PC, or Raspberry Pi so anyone will be able to run one Cheesy

Hahaha, I know Bitcoin mining is not easy and it now requires lot of investment. But BitFence tokens mining will not cost huge money.

It wont considering you can run it off a raspberry pi which is smaller than a mobile phone with very low consumption of electric

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdamDun

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

Hello, fellows!
Wish you discover enough resources to cultivate your project.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

I also like the plan, when i first heard about it. Imagine that you are a miner, and that you will help catch hackers plus you will get also HNY tokens. You will definitely get a good feeling from it.
You will be able to help cleanse the internet from hackers while doing your thing. That is why i like this project so much and have high expectations in the future.

The nature of their mode of operation is unique. You really don't have to do any extra vigorous technical activities different from what you normally do daily, in order to expose a hacker.

Just a reminder that it's a not a miner like a Bitcoin ASIC or ETH GPU mining setup is, it's simply software you can install on a PC, or Raspberry Pi so anyone will be able to run one Cheesy

That is how it is different. The software can run on any commodity machine without having to run a whole mining farm I am not sure how they will handle users abusing the software on various VMs

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

That is how it is different. The software can run on any commodity machine without having to run a whole mining farm I am not sure how they will handle users abusing the software on various VMs

i got a bunch of digital ocean credits from the recent humble bundle, so im planning on spinning up a few cloud VPS nodes and seeing how the miner does on them Smiley
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

I don't understand by abusing the software on various vm.. Is the sting miner not going to be run on one virtual machine?
TonyBons

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

I expect you advance. Pretty good idea, extraordinary design, certain activity!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

I don't understand by abusing the software on various vm.. Is the sting miner not going to be run on one virtual machine?

Just because it may be available as standalone doesn’t mean they can’t release it as a vm also it’s wise that they release the sting miner as various distributions that it can be run in more places and platforms
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

Thanks for information. This is great news that they are attending conference. If they are going to release video of conference, then we will know lot of by watching that video.

Great way to reach out to a big audience, and get respect from the conference - looking professional

It looks like the conference was very successful for the Bitfence Team. I hope that they can generate a lot of partnerships and prospective clients.

Yep only heard good news coming out of the event which is what I had hoped to hear I’m hoping we see more news from the team on how exactly the event impacted the team and project longterm and if it helped

That's good to hear, though i'm yet to get exclusive details on that as to how it all went and the write-up of the presentation, i really want to see a huge partnership deal come out of this or perhaps some sort of news that will elevate the whole community further but i'm glad they did this event because a huge awareness has already been created through this event

I think Bitfence will keep the partnership details private until they have been fully agreed, and then after completion, will release the details to investors and the rest of the piblic. That’s best practice, they could also wait and release the partnership details at a later stage of the token sale as a strategic move.

yeah, a trickle of constant announcements would be a better way than announcing everything at once as well imo, can't wait to see what partnerships they've secured!

Yes definitely, I've seen some other ICO projects do very well, in terms of funds raised, and they did this by releasing new partnerships on a weekly basis! If it's a really big partnership then they should build up some suspense before they release their announcement to ensure maximum hype and hysteria.

Anybody heard something new from the conference? Normally the Bitfence Team update their social media channels regularly. I hope they are still in discussion for some partnership and have no time for an update.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Thanks for information. This is great news that they are attending conference. If they are going to release video of conference, then we will know lot of by watching that video.

Great way to reach out to a big audience, and get respect from the conference - looking professional

It looks like the conference was very successful for the Bitfence Team. I hope that they can generate a lot of partnerships and prospective clients.

Yep only heard good news coming out of the event which is what I had hoped to hear I’m hoping we see more news from the team on how exactly the event impacted the team and project longterm and if it helped

That's good to hear, though i'm yet to get exclusive details on that as to how it all went and the write-up of the presentation, i really want to see a huge partnership deal come out of this or perhaps some sort of news that will elevate the whole community further but i'm glad they did this event because a huge awareness has already been created through this event

I think Bitfence will keep the partnership details private until they have been fully agreed, and then after completion, will release the details to investors and the rest of the piblic. That’s best practice, they could also wait and release the partnership details at a later stage of the token sale as a strategic move.

yeah, a trickle of constant announcements would be a better way than announcing everything at once as well imo, can't wait to see what partnerships they've secured!

Yes definitely, I've seen some other ICO projects do very well, in terms of funds raised, and they did this by releasing new partnerships on a weekly basis! If it's a really big partnership then they should build up some suspense before they release their announcement to ensure maximum hype and hysteria.

Anybody heard something new from the conference? Normally the Bitfence Team update their social media channels regularly. I hope they are still in discussion for some partnership and have no time for an update.
I did not see any new updates but yeah i am pretty sure they are busy with partnerships and also with the MVP launch that will be in 15 days maybe we will see a huger update soon.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.

I actually really believed if they go into partnership with other security outfits even already established outfits it will go a very long way to establish Bitfence in the world of security

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Paul Mattis

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

Greetings fellows!
It seems of this plan will be preferably in the near future!
Attentive design, unblemished results, riveting business!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

Cleansing hackers from the internet is a tough job, but Bitfence will surely help with that. I often hear people who are hacked. I feel for them. I also want to help them.

I believe bitfence will do a great job but given the size of the internet I don't think they can cleanse the internet within a short period it gonna be a gradual process that will eventually lead to a more mature process but right now I believe they can reduce the number of hacks at least to a certain degree.
I agree with you. This is not possible to do this in short period, but if you observed that they are trying to do their best. I know that number of hackers are in network and it is difficult to clean them but not a impossible.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

I actually really believed if they go into partnership with other security outfits even already established outfits it will go a very long way to establish Bitfence in the world of security

It can of course not cleanse the internet in a short time, but we need to look ahead. If Bitfence is very popular in the future then there would be a chance to cleanse the internet.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Yeah thanks for this, a lot of peeps need this all cleared out lol... The simplicity and the economy of the product makes for a great utility, quite hopeful to the reduced cyber threat in time to come.

To digress a bit, my pc got frozen up and I had no choice but to do a hard shut down, powered it up much later only for it to enter repair mode, anyone have am idea about this? I had installed an app that frozed it, is this a case of a virus attack or something else?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

No, I have not heard anything new. This tweet was the last information: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1006928488740343808
But I am sure that a summary on medium or reddit will be available shortly
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

It can of course not cleanse the internet in a short time, but we need to look ahead. If Bitfence is very popular in the future then there would be a chance to cleanse the internet.
There will always be hackers so it cannot be cleansed, but with Bitfence we could prevent them from hacking for a very long time and that is why i like this project a lot.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Every journey starts with the first step.
Of course Bitfence will first have to grow, but for the beginning it will already be the first successes with the stingminers.

It's not 'cleansing hackers from the internet' it's preventing and removing them from your network, different things entirely Wink

Also - will help prevent attackers in the future via the unique fingerprint associated with a particular attack or hack - the longer the Bitfence network has been running, the more clever the system is in preventing

Yea, i believe the more the project grows, the more the team will adjust to the trends because its a fact that upcoming events will surely lead to changes in the project, hackers are always seeking new ways out and its best for the team to really be on the look out by constantly studying new ways to like fight back the menace that comes with hacking
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

In the end it’s all about reducing the impact of the hackers on a daily basis as time progresses we will see the ability to reduce that impact more and more to the point that it’s hopefully eventually just a nuisance
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

In the end it’s all about reducing the impact of the hackers on a daily basis as time progresses we will see the ability to reduce that impact more and more to the point that it’s hopefully eventually just a nuisance

You are right. If Bitfence can help to reduce the impact of the hackers to a minimum, because you can not completely exclude them, that would be great for all.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

What is the status of Tokens sale? I don't know how much ETH BitFence received till now. Figure mentioned are HNY tokens, but this includes bonus?

They seem to be with holding that information from the public. I want to believe they have a good reason for that and that at the due time, they will maybe it known
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: