Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon
If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder

Great idea a monthly fee, with discount for tokenholder. Does anyone know, when the router is available?

I have not seen a date for the router version yet. I guess they will sell it as soon as the Bitfence Store opens in Q4 2018.
But maybe they are done with the router earlier, with the Stingminer they are ahead of the roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NaveedCh1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

Being in a cyber security business for 20 yrs plus, I do not see any future of BitFence. After serious discussion and vetting, it’s clear this company is operated by Russian dude Vladimir Tereshkov. All have seen what happened  to Kaspersky and Eugene has to leave his operation to Europe. In addition, this Russian dude operates with multiple accounts even on Telegram. It’s alarming to me. Russian owned company doing cyber security business in USA won’t be welcomed. Good luck to those who are investing in BitFence.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

Have you seen the video on their Twitter page that shows how the Threat Intel collected by the Stingminers is converted into hacker protection through Bitfence's AI system? https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1005308005544615936

Great video but I do think they should do a voice-over/commentary and post it on their youtube page, to make it easier to share on different platforms.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Morning team, sorry if this has been answered before but i scrolled up and couldn't see anything - KYC doesn't apply to bounty hunters, right?

Yeah it doesn't apply to bounty hunters only meant for investors.

Which is the way I feel it should be, I mean kyc is meant for tracking money laundering bounty hunters don’t use money so doesn’t make sense to ever have to do kyc for that. It that’s just my thoughts good to hear bitfence is doing it that way

Most of the bounty hunters wouldn't participate in the project where they do the kyc also for the bounty hunters. They would just stay away from these kinda projects. Bounty hunters are not paying money anyways so a kyc is a waste of time.

That is a good point, thats why I don't mind so much when they do KYC, you get alot of bounty hunters miss it due to this even if they have participated within the project!

I agree.. If i saw a bounty that required kyc i would just pass it and move on.. Because there is too much stress with getting kyc right and at the end you are not sure your that your kyc documents will be accepted.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Morning team, sorry if this has been answered before but i scrolled up and couldn't see anything - KYC doesn't apply to bounty hunters, right?

Which is the way I feel it should be, I mean kyc is meant for tracking money laundering bounty hunters don’t use money so doesn’t make sense to ever have to do kyc for that. It that’s just my thoughts good to hear bitfence is doing it that way

Most of the bounty hunters wouldn't participate in the project where they do the kyc also for the bounty hunters. They would just stay away from these kinda projects. Bounty hunters are not paying money anyways so a kyc is a waste of time.

That is a good point, thats why I don't mind so much when they do KYC, you get alot of bounty hunters miss it due to this even if they have participated within the project!

I agree.. If i saw a bounty that required kyc i would just pass it and move on.. Because there is too much stress with getting kyc right and at the end you are not sure your that your kyc documents will be accepted.

That makes both of us man, but i understand why some project do KYC for bounty hunter, one can decide to have multiple account in so doing get a large amount of the project tokens in question.
zeropluszero7

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon
If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder

Great idea a monthly fee, with discount for tokenholder. Does anyone know, when the router is available?

apparently a lot of things have been put on hold due to KYC implementation, news about router should start around July 1 when TGE resumes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

apparently a lot of things have been put on hold due to KYC implementation, news about router should start around July 1 when TGE resumes

I feel like it's good time for Bitfence to take a break and review the current market situation, I know they are implementing their KYC but markets are also performing very poorly and it's probably worthwhile putting things on hold.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

I feel like it's good time for Bitfence to take a break and review the current market situation, I know they are implementing their KYC but markets are also performing very poorly and it's probably worthwhile putting things on hold.

I think they should wait until the KYC process is finished. If there is no improvement of the market situation, the Bitfence team can extend the break.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

I think they should wait until the KYC process is finished. If there is no improvement of the market situation, the Bitfence team can extend the break.

I thought the ICO opens up again this week sometimes and still closes on the 1st of july? Was it extended then?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Not sure think they just extended it a bit. Either way it’s a final bit of time for the slower investors to get involved for all those people that drag their feet with investments plus the team has a lot going on
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Not sure think they just extended it a bit. Either way it’s a final bit of time for the slower investors to get involved for all those people that drag their feet with investments plus the team has a lot going on
I agree i think with the extension the team should do a little bit promotion too this way they can get the slower investors to notice them a lot quicker.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

An integrated VPN solution would be awesome  If Bitfence need volunteers to test the router, I will do it.

Seems like many persons will be interested in. I think it will be cool if the team can implement it now or later even if they didn't have it as part of their plans initially  
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

An integrated VPN solution would be awesome  If Bitfence need volunteers to test the router, I will do it.

Seems like many persons will be interested in. I think it will be cool if the team can implement it now or later even if they didn't have it as part of their plans initially  

Hmmm. Vpn on a home router, this is a very strange request never heard of vpn on a router before or maybe i have never seen one before. I am trying to figure out how vpn on a router will work.
Cardonius

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

I am review in white paper on your plan, It's really good.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Hmmm. Vpn on a home router, this is a very strange request never heard of vpn on a router before or maybe i have never seen one before. I am trying to figure out how vpn on a router will work.

Works just like any other vpn you enable it on router to a vpn provider and it routes all your networks internet traffic over a vpn instead of just one computer a good bit of routers can do it but only good ones
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

Talk about market and it's unending drama or red circles is so annoying and makes me just chill off on it till later part of the year... I agree with you Bitfence pause came at the right time tbh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Works just like any other vpn you enable it on router to a vpn provider and it routes all your networks internet traffic over a vpn instead of just one computer a good bit of routers can do it but only good ones

Not every device has a VPN client and it is easier if the network and all devices routed through the VPN. I would like, the Bitfence router will support VPN.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

True the KYC is for those that pay for legal measure to ensure no AML or illegal source of funds. Either case I hope the KYC would not take long on this since many seem to take their time with KYC.

Well i think it may take sometime and it all depends on the project, lets say they have a whole lot of members, then it will be logical to say that they will take sometime as documentation involves a careful process because is a known fact that some may try to fake it and all that, so the team will take an ample amount of time to ensure that never happens, is really not an easy process

I understand that but I think there is automation involved in the process. Either case I am not sure how long it would take because there are many contingencies like the lock period of token and distribution.

Not really sure if automation is involved, even if it is, it will be on a minimum level because we are talking about going through each individual documents by expert that knows how to determine real from fake, so its a lot of work, at least that's what i see in organizations that has to do with documentation, so the community should have a little bit of patience in that aspect 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Isn't it interesting that at the moment many ICOs are interrupted to implement a KYC? Is there a legal change I do not know about? Or is that just used as an excuse, because at the moment it's almost impossible to find enough investors
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: