Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.

Bitfence will launch their stingminer in 25 days this will definitely attract more users, because they are actually working on the project. Investing in a ICO with a working product is way more reliable.
I agree if the project has a working product it is way more trust able then a project which can't show us any improvement.
Yes but a lot of projects these days fake their progress and say that they have a working product but they can't prove they have. But this projects has proof that they have a working product.

True, but the truth will always appear in time, and then the users will leave it, because they lied about it. It is better to speak the truth always, and in time the people will start to trust the team.
I agree but i am pretty sure their sting miner is real they have shown a lot videos of the miner working on their Twitter page and their website says it will launch in 24 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Will the bounty be extended or will it stay until 1 July?

Hoping it stays but who knows I’m hoping they confirm it extends so that we can have more chance to participate in the bounty I know I’ve wanted to get involved a bit Witt it
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:14:46 AM

This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.

Bitfence will launch their stingminer in 25 days this will definitely attract more users, because they are actually working on the project. Investing in a ICO with a working product is way more reliable.
I agree if the project has a working product it is way more trust able then a project which can't show us any improvement.
Yes but a lot of projects these days fake their progress and say that they have a working product but they can't prove they have. But this projects has proof that they have a working product.

True, but the truth will always appear in time, and then the users will leave it, because they lied about it. It is better to speak the truth always, and in time the people will start to trust the team.
I agree but i am pretty sure their sting miner is real they have shown a lot videos of the miner working on their Twitter page and their website says it will launch in 24 days.

That's what they said. But I guess I understand what the initial writer is trying to say. But I want to believe that's not going to be the case with this project. They should know better than that.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

They have released videos of the StingMiners, i don't know why anyone is having doubts it clearly says on the site that it wil be released in the next 23 days.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

They have released videos of the StingMiners, i don't know why anyone is having doubts it clearly says on the site that it wil be released in the next 23 days.

That's correct I've had the privilege to watch the StingMiner video, you can as well visit there telegram to catch a glimpse of it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

I think to avoid any concerns they should publish at least some demo video of how it is working or how it looks like; either case we will be able to see it in few days. I hope to see before then though Smiley

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

I think to avoid any concerns they should publish at least some demo video of how it is working or how it looks like; either case we will be able to see it in few days. I hope to see before then though Smiley

They are demoing it actively at the NYC bitcoin conference, they've been posting about this for weeks now, id suggest checking out their medium and telegram, most of these concerns have already been addressed there.. No need to suggest they have a fake product without doing the research..
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

They are demoing it actively at the NYC bitcoin conference, they've been posting about this for weeks now, id suggest checking out their medium and telegram, most of these concerns have already been addressed there.. No need to suggest they have a fake product without doing the research..

A good point made, and I've been waiting to hear an update from the NYC bitcoin conference. Not long till the stingminer is released, this will give us all a bit more confidence behind BitFence once we can actually see the stingminer in action and hopefully start mining immediately
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

A good point made, and I've been waiting to hear an update from the NYC bitcoin conference. Not long till the stingminer is released, this will give us all a bit more confidence behind BitFence once we can actually see the stingminer in action and hopefully start mining immediately
I just visited their twitter and medium channel but I don't found any latest updates specially about NYC Bitcoin Conference. But we should keep eyes on that channels.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

The popularity of Bitfence will increase every time!
BITFENCE will provide us with security, so you can focus on developing your business!
Bitfence's aims to provide security to our systems and networks. That we know Bitfence team is already working too hard for success their project. And I'm sure they will launch very soon good product in market.

They update their bounty spreadsheet super fast, something I haven't seen before nor come across, I think this might be one of the most dedicated project there is today in the blockchain, I'm glad I'm into their signature bounty Cool

yeah man, I joined the bounty last week, and they are updating it daily, it's mental, never seen a bounty manager do it daily before and so fast..

speaks volume of the project, i really love project with dedicated team members, it shows they won't leave out tasks in the nearest future because the niche they choose is a very tasking one

Lots of hope from BitFence product. After tests we will come to know how effective this device is. Catching hackers will be thrilling experience.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

You seem to be following the project pretty well, like on a back to back basis Grin but it will be good if they use all channels judiciously to enable proper dissemination of information to the community and not just use one channel to pass the information because is logical to say that most people prefer using one particular channel in order to stay updated
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

You seem to be following the project pretty well, like on a back to back basis Grin but it will be good if they use all channels judiciously to enable proper dissemination of information to the community and not just use one channel to pass the information because is logical to say that most people prefer using one particular channel in order to stay updated

They're not just using one channel? I think i've seen this on twitter, Telegram medium and on here lol and yeah, i do my due diligence when it comes to projects, and follow and stay updated if im investing or doing bounty work for them.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

They're not just using one channel? I think i've seen this on twitter, Telegram medium and on here lol and yeah, i do my due diligence when it comes to projects, and follow and stay updated if im investing or doing bounty work for them.

Thanks Darkoth for sharing the details. I am following BitFence social media accounts and checking BitFence pages on regular basis, but somehow I missed this.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Does anyone know that if the Stingminer is released, can we start mining immediately, or is it testing first?
I would like to start mining and catch hackers in July:-)

Good question, I hope we're able to start mining straight away - can't wait to start earning some HNY
It will be good though. But I guess without testing how they will allow us to start mining? We have to be wait until they officially announced.

BitFence will do lab testing or they will be giving it to users to test the device before making it available for buying?

There is a testnet of it running now, they're also demoing it at the NYC conference.  The product goes live at the end of the month, so Id assume the majority of the testing is done now.

The majority of the testing will be done internally and maybe they will hire external hacker's or group of hacker's to test the product in preparation for the outside world.
Of course they will do that, if their hackers can access the Bitfence platform and Bitfence can prevent it the next time it means it worked.
I think they will learn from it if they get hacked. They will find out their weakness and overcome it so that next time the hackers have to try something different.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Nice to see that they are promoting the World Blockhain Forum in New York on their Twitter page check it out: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1004468204075352065.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Nice to see that they are promoting the World Blockhain Forum in New York on their Twitter page check it out: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1004468204075352065.

Great to see they are actively performing in several locations hopefully pushing out more marketing and get more people on board with BitFence just before the stingminer is released.

Good timing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Great to see they are actively performing in several locations hopefully pushing out more marketing and get more people on board with BitFence just before the stingminer is released.

Good timing

This would be a great opportunity to get wider exposure and maybe even more experts on board. Either case I think marketing for stingminer should start now given it is closing the launch date.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Good timing

This would be a great opportunity to get wider exposure and maybe even more experts on board. Either case I think marketing for stingminer should start now given it is closing the launch date.

BitFence team doing good marketing. Promoting product at World Blockhain Forum in New York  will give good boost to product sale.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

Good timing

BitFence team doing good marketing. Promoting product at World Blockhain Forum in New York  will give good boost to product sale.

This will be a good event to publicize their StingMiners incase they have a finished prototype. They can display it there to attract more investors.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Will the bounty be extended or will it stay until 1 July?

According to team in telegram the bounty will stay till July 1... I'm really looking out for a massive payout Cool the extension kind of favored me lol  Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: