Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon
If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder

Great idea a monthly fee, with discount for tokenholder. Does anyone know, when the router is available?

apparently a lot of things have been put on hold due to KYC implementation, news about router should start around July 1 when TGE resumes

I feel like it's good time for Bitfence to take a break and review the current market situation, I know they are implementing their KYC but markets are also performing very poorly and it's probably worthwhile putting things on hold.

I think they should wait until the KYC process is finished. If there is no improvement of the market situation, the Bitfence team can extend the break.

Isn't it interesting that at the moment many ICOs are interrupted to implement a KYC? Is there a legal change I do not know about? Or is that just used as an excuse, because at the moment it's almost impossible to find enough investors

I think the SEC are really starting to crack down hard on ICO's.  So it's probably a good idea for them to start with compliance before anything happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greg Martin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your response
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

As cryptocurrency growth at this exponential rate, i think the security will become more relevant in this space. Happy to see bitfence is making contribution to crypto space and make the ecosystem more resist to hacker.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

I think i found something wrong here. Should it be not automatically instead of auromatically ? This was way easy to find for me.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

I think i found something wrong here. Should it be not automatically instead of auromatically ? This was way easy to find for me.
Nice that u noticed it now Team can see it too and replace it with the correct spelling these kind of mistakes can happen it is just a word.
lennon684

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

You require to append token details to allow participants to join the project
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

Nice that u noticed it now Team can see it too and replace it with the correct spelling these kind of mistakes can happen it is just a word.

It is great that it happens that fast. Does the kyc happen after the payment or pre? What happens when a investor does not pass the KYC?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

An integrated VPN solution would be awesome  If Bitfence need volunteers to test the router, I will do it.

Seems like many persons will be interested in. I think it will be cool if the team can implement it now or later even if they didn't have it as part of their plans initially  

Hmmm. Vpn on a home router, this is a very strange request never heard of vpn on a router before or maybe i have never seen one before. I am trying to figure out how vpn on a router will work.

Works just like any other vpn you enable it on router to a vpn provider and it routes all your networks internet traffic over a vpn instead of just one computer a good bit of routers can do it but only good ones

Thanks for the education.. I had to go Google about it yesterday.. We learn everyday... I always thought vpn were just application on mobile and PC never knew they could be used on router's too.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

An integrated VPN solution would be awesome  If Bitfence need volunteers to test the router, I will do it.

Seems like many persons will be interested in. I think it will be cool if the team can implement it now or later even if they didn't have it as part of their plans initially  

Hmmm. Vpn on a home router, this is a very strange request never heard of vpn on a router before or maybe i have never seen one before. I am trying to figure out how vpn on a router will work.

Works just like any other vpn you enable it on router to a vpn provider and it routes all your networks internet traffic over a vpn instead of just one computer a good bit of routers can do it but only good ones

Thanks for the education.. I had to go Google about it yesterday.. We learn everyday... I always thought vpn were just application on mobile and PC never knew they could be used on router's too.

VPN's are commonly used on firewalls/routers, at an entreprise level this is common practice.
It provides a level of privacy and security should you require it for what ever reason. It helps put off hackers having routed through a VPN provider, however; should an attacker comprise the VPN provider, they will still be able to snoop all your traffic
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

As cryptocurrency growth at this exponential rate, i think the security will become more relevant in this space. Happy to see bitfence is making contribution to crypto space and make the ecosystem more resist to hacker.

The need of security in the Crypto Ecosystem can't be of over stressed, when I first learnt of bitfence and their honeynet feature I was really glad this will help eradicate hackers.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon
If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder

Great idea a monthly fee, with discount for tokenholder. Does anyone know, when the router is available?

apparently a lot of things have been put on hold due to KYC implementation, news about router should start around July 1 when TGE resumes

I feel like it's good time for Bitfence to take a break and review the current market situation, I know they are implementing their KYC but markets are also performing very poorly and it's probably worthwhile putting things on hold.

I think they should wait until the KYC process is finished. If there is no improvement of the market situation, the Bitfence team can extend the break.

Isn't it interesting that at the moment many ICOs are interrupted to implement a KYC? Is there a legal change I do not know about? Or is that just used as an excuse, because at the moment it's almost impossible to find enough investors

I think the SEC are really starting to crack down hard on ICO's.  So it's probably a good idea for them to start with compliance before anything happens.

Yes, it may be that they ask more information than they need about the SEC. who knows when it is legally required to perform the KYC. It can happen every day. At the moment ICOs are still a paradise for money launderers :-) The easy times are probably over
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

I don't see the features list which this device supports. But if think most of the people like to buy this one. As almost every household now connected to internet and using IoT devices.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

I don't see the features list which this device supports. But if think most of the people like to buy this one. As almost every household now connected to internet and using IoT devices.

That is the reason why the Bitfence router should have a VPN solution inside. More and more IoT devices and they need a save connection to the internet to communicate properly.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Well lets just stay positive and watch things unfold in the cryptocurrency market, though the KYC is still ongoing which may take sometime to complete but hopefully, things may change on or before then, the market is a really volatile place and you never can tell what will happen next, so lets just keep up the positive spirit and wait
XramTJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

This is an excellent idea. I hope everything goes well with this project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

An integrated VPN solution would be awesome  If Bitfence need volunteers to test the router, I will do it.

Cool, so since it's "only good ones" that can do it, it would be nice for bitfence to add their router to the league too. They definitely have to think about this request and make plans for it.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Well lets just stay positive and watch things unfold in the cryptocurrency market, though the KYC is still ongoing which may take sometime to complete but hopefully, things may change on or before then, the market is a really volatile place and you never can tell what will happen next, so lets just keep up the positive spirit and wait

Overall market is not good, so that's why few ICO have delayed listing of tokens. And I think BitFence token sale also going slow due to market conditions. Otherwise this is very good project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

I think it has been the case throughout the year; Personally I don't think it would matter much given the investors in the first place are crypto believers I don't think it would really matter much? The main thing is that it is stays consistent with its timeline.

Vale_Terrell

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Waiting for something more interesting here!
Nunes_David

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

I wish you advance! Good luck DEV's
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: