Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Check out this YouTube video that talks about the solutions of bitfence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgxv4MnKs5Q&feature=youtu.be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

Sale again live and they are offering 10% bonus, that is good. Showing 22,528,102 total supply. But till the date how much fund they raised yet and approximately how many tokens they sold yet?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

Nice one, that's the avenue we have all been seeking, i think they should use this avenue judiciously and unleash all they've got on this and it will be nice to see some sort of partnership deals and all that after the end of the presentation, i believe bitfence will be able to pull some decent strings and deliver what the community has always wanted, which is a viable product/service

And glad to know also that token generation event has re-commenced, i actually thought it will continue by July 1 but they came back very early, this only shows dedication and hardwork on the part of Bitfence, one could easily trust their money with them

Well they did say they were just trying to get things settled and arranged I imagine the team managed to get things in order faster than everyone expected which is great news in the end for investors and the project

It is a good thing that they are doing it fast. At least you can expect now that they are trying their best. Better work hard, and not be lazy. Actually when is the The World Blockchain Forum ?

So does this mean that the KYC will be over quicker than expected? As for the conference I think it would be great if they made a major announcement like the MVP or similar it would be great.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

July will be a good month. Stingminer will be released, the MVP launches, lots of good news for Bitfence
and the interruption of the Tokensale is over, so you can buy tokens with 10% bonus!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

July will be a good month. Stingminer will be released, the MVP launches, lots of good news for Bitfence
and the interruption of the Tokensale is over, so you can buy tokens with 10% bonus!
Amazing news it i would recommend to buy now if you are interested as you can get a good bonus and they are releasing a lot at the end of the month.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Amazing news it i would recommend to buy now if you are interested as you can get a good bonus and they are releasing a lot at the end of the month.

Yeah I would say now is an excellent time to invest, investors could make a very good return on Bitfence during these bad market conditions as they have raised significant funds and they’re making real strides with development. KYC has also been implemented so investors will not need to worry about that. Looking forward to sting miner release and I don’t think it will be long until they open their online shop.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Yes, this is amazing news that sale is live again. When sale was paused that time they raised approx 1117 ETH. But can we have data how many ETH they received yet?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Yeah I would say now is an excellent time to invest, investors could make a very good return on Bitfence during these bad market conditions as they have raised significant funds and they’re making real strides with development. KYC has also been implemented so investors will not need to worry about that. Looking forward to sting miner release and I don’t think it will be long until they open their online shop.

I think the MVP announcement would be the real deal if it is released. I hope they release a working version too. At least we will get to jump in early and make good mining rewards.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.

Woohoo,

you see so many projects delay due to KYC but with BitFence this doesn't seem to be the case. Good work guys and will be good to see how the sales go with the 10% bonus
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

I think the MVP announcement would be the real deal if it is released. I hope they release a working version too. At least we will get to jump in early and make good mining rewards.

Yeah me too, I’m buzzing for Bitfence’s MVP release, I think that’s going to attract a lot of new investors after that people can see what the project will look like in the future.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Woohoo,

you see so many projects delay due to KYC but with BitFence this doesn't seem to be the case. Good work guys and will be good to see how the sales go with the 10% bonus

I am very impressed with the team.. Kyc implementation was very fast and they resumed by announcing mvp released by next month..
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 02:36:45 PM by iphy6013

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.

Woohoo,

I am very impressed with the team.. Kyc implementation was very fast and they resumed by announcing mvp released by next month..

Talk about a good way to keep investors happy and optimistic, looking forward to MVP release.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.

I am also surprised. would have thought the implementation of the KYC lasts at least until July. but apparently Bitfence has better partners than some other ICOs :-)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

I am also surprised. would have thought the implementation of the KYC lasts at least until July. but apparently Bitfence has better partners than some other ICOs :-)

This is very fast service from BitFence team. I have seen some ICO taking a month for KYC, but BitFence's partners are really good and KYC process was Very quick.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

This is very fast service from BitFence team. I have seen some ICO taking a month for KYC, but BitFence's partners are really good and KYC process was Very quick.

Was there even pause? Because I don't even noticed this token sale pause. BitFence is very good team and they have selected good partners.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

Nice one, that's the avenue we have all been seeking, i think they should use this avenue judiciously and unleash all they've got on this and it will be nice to see some sort of partnership deals and all that after the end of the presentation, i believe bitfence will be able to pull some decent strings and deliver what the community has always wanted, which is a viable product/service

And glad to know also that token generation event has re-commenced, i actually thought it will continue by July 1 but they came back very early, this only shows dedication and hardwork on the part of Bitfence, one could easily trust their money with them

Well they did say they were just trying to get things settled and arranged I imagine the team managed to get things in order faster than everyone expected which is great news in the end for investors and the project

It is a good thing that they are doing it fast. At least you can expect now that they are trying their best. Better work hard, and not be lazy. Actually when is the The World Blockchain Forum ?

Yes, i love the new updates coming in and the fact that they are not relaxing but instead spreading the bitfence campaign is a good thing and i hope to see the whole campaign thing begin to yield results, i believe things will soon be turning around for the better and we can all get to see the bitfence product in action and appreciate its effectiveness
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Shows the efficiency of the team and they have actually got a proper planned procedure in place, which always gives investors and the community a bit more confidence behind the project.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Shows the efficiency of the team and they have actually got a proper planned procedure in place, which always gives investors and the community a bit more confidence behind the project.

I agree. Document submissions and verification should not take long time if procedure is properly defined and team know what to do and when.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:06:36 PM

What I liked about this project is that BitFence have mentioned that they will protect our network at very low cost compared to RSA, McAfeez etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: