Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Why do you want to combine firewall and blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of their StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.

So this means BitFence device is enough to secure our network? Can it be good solution for antivirus as well? How honeypot concept will help in removing viruses as well?

In a simplified terms, the project creates like a trap, that is not noticeable by hackers, now when they get into the specified site (trap) and perhaps try to do something malicious, they will be detected and their identities will be noted which will be spread across the network, they also will open up a store where you can source for any protective hardware or software of your choice, so is like the total package, hope this helps  

A pretty good explanation of what the honeypot type of trap is, honeypots and viruses are not the same, honeypots are to prevent against active attacks from the outside basicaly instead of them pounding your computer trying to let them in the honeypot lets them into a virtual box that they can hack all they want, because its all nonsense, and then when they leave poof they hacked nothing.

Exactly, well explained; the idea of the honeypot is to understand what kind of things they are trying to attack, why and how they are carry out these techniques.

Once identified, it's easier to protect yourself against the same attack occuring on a "REAL" network rather than a virtual which contains no sensitive data.

That's pretty smart actually, I've heard of the concept before but I like that BitFence are using this technique to develop their own software to help prevent hacking.

Which invariably creates multiple streams of income for the project, i also will love them to incorporate some sort of review avenue for their products and make such as transparent as possible in order to boost the confidence of the community on the project

Good to see positive vibes from other investors, i totally believe in this project, their proposed features will protect lots of people from hackers i see great prospect in BitFence project.
let's hope it ends very well!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bahtitfence. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

I don't know if you have received any form of response from the team yet, but if not, I think it's best you contact a team member through their telegram Chanel

Yeah the best way to get to them is to pm their admin on telegram I have seen a lot guys pushing their deal through the channel
I don't know that guy what information and from where he got. But he mentioned nothing about ICO. Every feild he left blank. He have to contact to the admin and collect information about ICO.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen this article before. The only problem is that it doesn't really cover the full details, it's more of a quick re-cap. They announced the video on Twitter the other day but they are still yet to release it, hopefully we will see it soon.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:21:06 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:02:48 PM by Anilbg

Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen this article before. The only problem is that it doesn't really cover the full details, it's more of a quick re-cap. They announced the video on Twitter the other day but they are still yet to release it, hopefully we will see it soon.

Thanks for sharing the this link. I hope soon we can see the the video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.

There could something cooking. Hoping it may be soon. If I am not mistaken last I have checked they were working on the MVP (stingminer); they have demonstrated how it the hardware may look like. However I think their best shot is to release the stingminer since the hardware could mean anything.

You're right, is not necessary that something like a partnership may come out from every conference they attend or something, some partnership tend to be unofficial and investors may have increased in numbers, the bitfence team not publishing anything till date doesn't mean they are stagnant or something and yea, i hope to see good reviews from the MVP/ stingminer demonstration

Stingminer launch is near and I think they are happy with the ICO progress and that's why instead of focusing on marketing for token sake, they are focusing on products launch.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.

That would be good if I missed that too - wasn't aware? Please let us know !

No announcement from BitFence team since last conference. I checked their social media platforms as well. I don't know how many ETH thus raised.

yeah, me too I have checked everywhere can't find anything, what's holding them back we really need to know whats up 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

I asked in their Telegram and i got answered "They are currently editing/processing video content" and they said they expect it to be ready Mon-Tue, i would say we just need to have patience now it should be out soon.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.
ICO is still going on? What is the last date of ICO? I guess after end of ICO team will update exact data of sold tokens and received funds.

Yeah, the iCO is still ongoing. The last day of the ICO is 1st of July, but it can be that they prolong the ICO, because of the KYC break.

I kind of hope they keep to the date but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s delayed as most other ICOs thatbhad similar issues ended up having to extend so not sure if this one will be different than other ico teams projects

Even if we get to see such, i only hope and wish that they address such in the quickest way possible, delay can be dangerous to a project with bright future such as this, they have been playing their role well in the promotion and awareness campaign of this project and i look forward to seeing bitfence become much more than just a name

There are seem to be a lot planned from the bitfence team, i feel they might come with a lot of marketing game at the tale end of the ICO period and just pull a shocker on us all as to the brilliance of the goto market strategy they intend using  Cool Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

Lol. Why are you so certain there is some partnership news to be announced?? What have it crossed your mind that there might actually be a chance that there is no such news as of now?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Lmao, man you are committed, that's alot of testing  Grin  I have some free time so im going to be spinning up some digital ocean droplets and seeing how it persons on a cloud VPS.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

Lmao, man you are committed, that's alot of testing  Grin  I have some free time so im going to be spinning up some digital ocean droplets and seeing how it persons on a cloud VPS.

Lol nice xD. I am very glad that you will test it out. I am looking forward to hear the results. You shouldn't cancel all your activities for this though.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Lol nice xD. I am very glad that you will test it out. I am looking forward to hear the results. You shouldn't cancel all your activities for this though.
Great to see that people support Bitfence this much, I think i am going to test it out too if this goes well then they should have no problems with the Bitfence Cyberstore which they are also releasing this year.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:01:28 PM

Great to see that people support Bitfence this much, I think i am going to test it out too if this goes well then they should have no problems with the Bitfence Cyberstore which they are also releasing this year.

Well it's a pretty unique project in this space, so im keen to see how it'll perform, it's basically a security masternode haha so im going to try out cloud VPS servers as well as home network.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

Well it's a pretty unique project in this space, so im keen to see how it'll perform, it's basically a security masternode haha so im going to try out cloud VPS servers as well as home network.

What if they delay it xD ? Maybe a extension, because they couldn't release it in time. I hope that this does not happen, and that everything is going to be normal.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

I asked in their Telegram and i got answered "They are currently editing/processing video content" and they said they expect it to be ready Mon-Tue, i would say we just need to have patience now it should be out soon.

Cool would be interesting to know the kind of announcement they made and the progress they made too. Any talks about partnership yet or is it too early for that?

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: