Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

I don’t put much weight on ico rating sites but every peace of good news is a positive step forward it’s a good thing when people think well of the project and if nothing else it’s some great advertising for the team for free

They are lots of ICO rating website out there that are easily influenced by a third party so i don't pay much attention to ICO sites but i see two top ICO sites here so i think congrats is in order well done team.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!

It should be very friendly to at least the 32bit OS version if not all. Since, the 64bit can efficiently run the 32bit apps. Also I think there are more of windows users than Mac OS users thus they just have to make sure the guys their best on windows.

I am not sure what programming language they have used or are using in the system but I am guessing it is a cross platform one something like python or java. I've seen their twitter post of the hardware device they are working but am still waiting for news on the software and where it is at.
I think the miner will be compatible with both the x32 bit and X64 bit system. Anyways I'm waiting for the release date and also is there a demo or video illustrating how this works

It doesn't really matter the fact is their aren't much in the way of 32bit only system anymore even IOT devices are mostly 64bit i'd imagine we'll see them try to support as many platforms as possible just to allow as wide a deployment as possible to cover as much possible market as they can, in the end its the software that matters and how it functions not the hardware as much thats required.

Agreed it does not really matter generally speaking if they are not dependent on some third party libraries then those need to comfort to the architecture but generally speaking it is not really a pain generating executable for both parties. Plus the bitfence hardware is on PI/linux so ya.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

I don’t put much weight on ico rating sites but every peace of good news is a positive step forward it’s a good thing when people think well of the project and if nothing else it’s some great advertising for the team for free

They are lots of ICO rating website out there that are easily influenced by a third party so i don't pay much attention to ICO sites but i see two top ICO sites here so i think congrats is in order well done team.

I'm also don't pay much attention to ICO rating websites, but I saw some really good video reviews about Bitfence and all said that the Team is very experienced and the ICO is worth to invest.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I usually always check review sites because sometimes they actually have good reviews from experts who know more then me about the crypto world.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

This are amazing ratings, this shows the project is getting more exposure and I must congratulate the team for their efforts in attaining such good points.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

This are amazing ratings, this shows the project is getting more exposure and I must congratulate the team for their efforts in attaining such good points.

I am thinking of that they could add the ratings in a better place on their site. The ratings are now in Media section, but yeah that is just my opinion. At least they got very good ratings.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I am thinking of that they could add the ratings in a better place on their site. The ratings are now in Media section, but yeah that is just my opinion. At least they got very good ratings.

Nice ratings, especially the 5/5 Cheesy  Also just noticed that they are now 716/2000 ETH raised. Quickly approaching half way!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.

The longer you hold them the more potential profit you will have in my opinion, atleast wait until Bitfence has grown further and with the coin naturally growing in value due to demand aswell

Yes, is best to have something substantial come out from an invested project, you don't always have to leave with peanuts and you never can tell what will happen to the price of the intended token, so is best to always hodl tokens for a considerably amount of time, projects like these got potentials, which will give the community a strong drive to hold on to it
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I also noticed the ratings, and you can already see certain differences. But for me only ICOBench is actually interesting, I think they do it most conscientiously. I read other ICO sites with skepticism
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.

The longer you hold them the more potential profit you will have in my opinion, atleast wait until Bitfence has grown further and with the coin naturally growing in value due to demand aswell

Yes, is best to have something substantial come out from an invested project, you don't always have to leave with peanuts and you never can tell what will happen to the price of the intended token, so is best to always hodl tokens for a considerably amount of time, projects like these got potentials, which will give the community a strong drive to hold on to it

I think the rather unconvential way of 'mining' will help long term as well.  There isn't going to be ASICS mass farming each day increasing the supply.  Im interested to see how their software and hardware betas go as well.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!

It should be very friendly to at least the 32bit OS version if not all. Since, the 64bit can efficiently run the 32bit apps. Also I think there are more of windows users than Mac OS users thus they just have to make sure the guys their best on windows.

I am not sure what programming language they have used or are using in the system but I am guessing it is a cross platform one something like python or java. I've seen their twitter post of the hardware device they are working but am still waiting for news on the software and where it is at.
I think the miner will be compatible with both the x32 bit and X64 bit system. Anyways I'm waiting for the release date and also is there a demo or video illustrating how this works

Yes it considering bitfence doesn't know the bit of the system interested parties will be using, this should be deployed on both 32 and 64 bit system.
I haven't seen anything about a tutorial video they might be working on one already

I'm a window guy but I'd love a situation the installation or upload process ain't herculean like most project tend to bring, it's quite frustrating to go through winrar to do installation or download.. Bitfence should find a way to make the Miner installation easy pizzy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

I think the rather unconvential way of 'mining' will help long term as well.  There isn't going to be ASICS mass farming each day increasing the supply.  Im interested to see how their software and hardware betas go as well.

Yes, the mines of hackers is something completely different than we already know it. That will be very interesting.
But don't you think that there will be cheaters who engage hackers specifically to attack their honey pot? Can they prevent that?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

I see that this project has a short roadmap that is not going to be taking long to complete. I like that, because some on some projects it will take a few years to start their project.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:37:00 AM

I see that this project has a short roadmap that is not going to be taking long to complete. I like that, because some on some projects it will take a few years to start their project.

Well I imagine the roadmap is their initial plan theirs nothing to stop them to continuing beyond the initial roadmap which I’d imagine is the case as for something like this their will of course be ongoing development and tweaks to the platform as the project hardware and software goes on
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

Well I imagine the roadmap is their initial plan theirs nothing to stop them to continuing beyond the initial roadmap which I’d imagine is the case as for something like this their will of course be ongoing development and tweaks to the platform as the project hardware and software goes on

I think many of the business aspects will come to shine once they are operational and the plan would be adjusted to the changes and to the new information that arise from their operations. So far they seem to have had a really good start with their plan. Let us see how it will progress. I honestly would love to know where the system is at right now.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

I can imagine.. The project isn't actually a complicated one  that can take too long to implement and after the implementation the roadmap will be reviewed to come up with a new one to plan for the future after implementation.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

What do you plan to further exchange in the future the first thing to make a token?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

What do you plan to further exchange in the future the first thing to make a token?

Hello friend, your message is not to clear to understand. Can't really figure out what you trying to say. Hope you don't mind rephrasing your message?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

You're right, i never thought of it that way, the mass farming usually has a way of devaluing a token if not properly utilized, bitfence is more like the work and earn thing, which has the potential of driving up the price to a much more better position, is like this project has a lot of tools to actually give them a boost when it comes to competition
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Yes, the mines of hackers is something completely different than we already know it. That will be very interesting.
But don't you think that there will be cheaters who engage hackers specifically to attack their honey pot? Can they prevent that?

Well if they did 'cheat' they'd just end up getting themselves reported as malicious to the Bitfence network, which would be really silly.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: