Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

I see that this project has a short roadmap that is not going to be taking long to complete. I like that, because some on some projects it will take a few years to start their project.

I can imagine.. The project isn't actually a complicated one  that can take too long to implement and after the implementation the roadmap will be reviewed to come up with a new one to plan for the future after implementation.

I would say it's a pretty complex project with the system that is in place creating a honeypot which will be used to identify hackers and the way they attack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

I don’t put much weight on ico rating sites but every peace of good news is a positive step forward it’s a good thing when people think well of the project and if nothing else it’s some great advertising for the team for free
This are amazing ratings, this shows the project is getting more exposure and I must congratulate the team for their efforts in attaining such good points.

I am thinking of that they could add the ratings in a better place on their site. The ratings are now in Media section, but yeah that is just my opinion. At least they got very good ratings.

Nice ratings, especially the 5/5 Cheesy  Also just noticed that they are now 716/2000 ETH raised. Quickly approaching half way!
Nice to hear that 716ETH raised yet. Also Bitfence is always deserved to this kind of rating and I am expecting bitfence will consider soon in highly rated top ICO's.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

I don’t put much weight on ico rating sites but every peace of good news is a positive step forward it’s a good thing when people think well of the project and if nothing else it’s some great advertising for the team for free
This are amazing ratings, this shows the project is getting more exposure and I must congratulate the team for their efforts in attaining such good points.

I am thinking of that they could add the ratings in a better place on their site. The ratings are now in Media section, but yeah that is just my opinion. At least they got very good ratings.

Nice ratings, especially the 5/5 Cheesy  Also just noticed that they are now 716/2000 ETH raised. Quickly approaching half way!
Nice to hear that 716ETH raised yet. Also Bitfence is always deserved to this kind of rating and I am expecting bitfence will consider soon in highly rated top ICO's.

The figure has climbed up dramatically from last week, it's good to see. Almost half way and still plenty of the time for the ICO to finish, last chance to grab some cheap coins with the 20% bonus however. only 2 days are remaining
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.

The longer you hold them the more potential profit you will have in my opinion, atleast wait until Bitfence has grown further and with the coin naturally growing in value due to demand aswell

Yes, is best to have something substantial come out from an invested project, you don't always have to leave with peanuts and you never can tell what will happen to the price of the intended token, so is best to always hodl tokens for a considerably amount of time, projects like these got potentials, which will give the community a strong drive to hold on to it

I think the rather unconvential way of 'mining' will help long term as well.  There isn't going to be ASICS mass farming each day increasing the supply.  Im interested to see how their software and hardware betas go as well.

Yes, the mines of hackers is something completely different than we already know it. That will be very interesting.
But don't you think that there will be cheaters who engage hackers specifically to attack their honey pot? Can they prevent that?

Or even they themselves attacking the Miner just for gains, I would suggest a kind of limit to the amount of time an attempt can be carried out in one pc cos constantly being hacked means something is fishy besides their is a limit as to how much of an hack a system can tolerate before getting a new Miner

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.

The longer you hold them the more potential profit you will have in my opinion, atleast wait until Bitfence has grown further and with the coin naturally growing in value due to demand aswell

Even though I am thinking of holding this token for longer periods of time I would still like to see token in my wallet as soon as possible. That's gives you good comfort.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

The figure has climbed up dramatically from last week, it's good to see. Almost half way and still plenty of the time for the ICO to finish, last chance to grab some cheap coins with the 20% bonus however. only 2 days are remaining

They are filling really fast. Rating website is given correct rating to Bitfence project. I am expecting about they will reach their target.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think they would need some marketing tricks to boost the sale. But also on the other hand there is plenty time left with more than a month. I think it is very doable. I think the marketing that would be of use at the moment of the CEO doing interviews and the likes. 

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think they would need some marketing tricks to boost the sale. But also on the other hand there is plenty time left with more than a month. I think it is very doable. I think the marketing that would be of use at the moment of the CEO doing interviews and the likes. 

yeah, they seem to be doing pretty good so far, and im sure they have some plans for advertising campaigns over the next month.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

They are lots of ICO rating website out there that are easily influenced by a third party so i don't pay much attention to ICO sites but i see two top ICO sites here so i think congrats is in order well done team.

I'm also don't pay much attention to ICO rating websites, but I saw some really good video reviews about Bitfence and all said that the Team is very experienced and the ICO is worth to invest.
Those are some really good ratings they got. I think that this will have a lot of inpact because now if people see that this project got good ratings more people will try to get involved with this project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

More than a month left and almost half of the 2000 eth raised, a new strategy might help but still if this pace continues their goal will be attained.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

What is it like when a hacker realizes that he is attacking a Bitfence honey pot and somehow bypasses it? Can he then move freely in the Bitfence network?
I do not think it works like that he is not in the Bitfence network he is only in the honeypot and trying to hack that.

That's interesting question faulerwilli. This question Never crossed my mind. I am not security experts so I can't comment on this but would like to hear from BitFence team.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.

I dont see why not they have a very realistic goal unlike some other projects that look to take in billions for a small project they are looking to raise a pretty realistic value, time will tell i suppose, if they can show their product and how it works i can imagine them easily hitting their goals, it depends on how much they decide to show from the software/hardware side i think
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

More than a month left and almost half of the 2000 eth raised, a new strategy might help but still if this pace continues their goal will be attained.
As I know investment in ICO is always depends on project quality and concept. Blockchain based very few organisations/companies are working in threats protection field. So this is also reason they are filling fast.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Most of the people might know already, but if you are interested in BitFence bounty programs then here is the link for the same.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270642.0
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

I see that this project has a short roadmap that is not going to be taking long to complete. I like that, because some on some projects it will take a few years to start their project.

I can imagine.. The project isn't actually a complicated one  that can take too long to implement and after the implementation the roadmap will be reviewed to come up with a new one to plan for the future after implementation.

I would say it's a pretty complex project with the system that is in place creating a honeypot which will be used to identify hackers and the way they attack

BitFence device is most important thing of this project. And I already saw the pictures of the product so it seems very soon we will see the demo of that device.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Yes, is best to have something substantial come out from an invested project, you don't always have to leave with peanuts and you never can tell what will happen to the price of the intended token, so is best to always hodl tokens for a considerably amount of time, projects like these got potentials, which will give the community a strong drive to hold on to it

I think the rather unconvential way of 'mining' will help long term as well.  There isn't going to be ASICS mass farming each day increasing the supply.  Im interested to see how their software and hardware betas go as well.

Yes, the mines of hackers is something completely different than we already know it. That will be very interesting.
But don't you think that there will be cheaters who engage hackers specifically to attack their honey pot? Can they prevent that?

Well if they did 'cheat' they'd just end up getting themselves reported as malicious to the Bitfence network, which would be really silly.

Yea, i once stated the need for the community to also be checked, don't know if they are already working on any precautionary measure on that but its needed to curtail the activities of selfish individuals, probably a user with constant attack report should be checked, maybe i'm going way over my head here but the Bitfence team knows better
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Guys what is the softcap of this ICO ? As I understood it's already reached and now we are waiting for hardcap to reach?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: