Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

BitFence releases CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens.
Is it also possible to buy those solutions with fiat? or do you need NHY tokens? i think it would be better if you bought them with the tokens you get a discount and if you buy with fiat you will pay a little bit more.

If I remember correctly, then you will be able to pay bitfence services only with tokens. I'm not 100% sure, I'll read through the whiterpaper later
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments

Exactly my interest in the project, i believe the buzz are coming in for the project soonest especially with the fact that the team are readily available to take on question thrown at them

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

BitFence will offer incentives to anyone that runs the BitFence software. Miners will be rewards via the HNY tokens. I'm so running this once implemented.

This is a good plan. Will this incentive be offered for a while to users or is going to be all through?? Normally I would expect projects to make such offers last for a certain number of months just to get people trooping in
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments

That is very true, the Bitfence project is offering a lot to investors, especially with the current 33% bonus on offer, only 1 day left for the current presale bonus!

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

BitFence will offer incentives to anyone that runs the BitFence software. Miners will be rewards via the HNY tokens. I'm so running this once implemented.

This is a good plan. Will this incentive be offered for a while to users or is going to be all through?? Normally I would expect projects to make such offers last for a certain number of months just to get people trooping in
Well I am not sure if this is going to be for a short time. I think it is a good plan, and I look forward to run the software for my own incentives as soon as possible.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

That is very true, the Bitfence project is offering a lot to investors, especially with the current 33% bonus on offer, only 1 day left for the current presale bonus!

Hacking is biggest problem in today's digital world. Its huge market. BITFENCE is developing product to catch these people, I see huge demand for this product in future.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

Hacking is biggest problem in today's digital world. Its huge market. BITFENCE is developing product to catch these people, I see huge demand for this product in future.

Security is very important in today's world and internet security is one of the most sort out skills and bitfence will succeed if they work their plans well and develop a project strong enough to chase away hacker's from a network.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

Security is very important in today's world and internet security is one of the most sort out skills and bitfence will succeed if they work their plans well and develop a project strong enough to chase away hacker's from a network.

Rightly said. Its very big market and even though lots of antivirus and IPS/IDS devices are there, still lot of hacking is happening. Hope BITFENCE will build very strong product and eliminate these hackers from network.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

Now this incentive is what I think will get people interested. Especially that if a PI is used which is something affordable would be a good option to opt for. So that would be the luring device for the hacks.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

Yes, the market for securing your own networks is huge, not a question. Many want to participate in this market, we will see which concepts prevail. Bitfence has good chances, I'm pretty optimistic
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

Being able to scan and recognise potential cyber threats in minimal time is a huge leap that the internet has yet to take. The Bitfence solution seems a good step towards the right direction. The model of this project ir eally intresting. Cool
Somebody random

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

A really interesting project that will give us a solution in a huge problem that we all face everyday. I will certainly invest.
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

This project will give solution to the huge problem of hackers that we are facing in our times. Well done team! I hope and believe that we will succeed and make our network safer!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

A really interesting project that will give us a solution in a huge problem that we all face everyday. I will certainly invest.

I heard if a hack that happened to an individual recently during a live video stream. Peradventure if this project has been implemented and already running such would have been prevented
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:16:09 PM by utclpn

This project will give solution to the huge problem of hackers that we are facing in our times. Well done team! I hope and believe that we will succeed and make our network safer!

Yes, Day by day risk going to high. I mean sometimes we can not protect our system from hackers/scammers. But with Bitfence have good opportunity to protect our data.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

BitFence releases CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens.
Is it also possible to buy those solutions with fiat? or do you need NHY tokens? i think it would be better if you bought them with the tokens you get a discount and if you buy with fiat you will pay a little bit more.

If I remember correctly, then you will be able to pay bitfence services only with tokens. I'm not 100% sure, I'll read through the whiterpaper later

If it's only available using HNY tokens then it will be plus point for HYN tokens. Token value will go up based on the response to the BITFENCE product.
Hendobox

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

Being able to scan and recognise potential cyber threats in minimal time is a huge leap that the internet has yet to take. The Bitfence solution seems a good step towards the right direction. The model of this project ir eally intresting. Cool
Yes this is a very interesting project @KandarOS, especially because of the fact that there has been a high rate of hacking and cyber threats going on in recent months. I seriously hope this project succeeds because one needs to feel safe
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Also BitFence Cyber Security also wants  to prevent system that offers immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions.
Hendobox

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Also BitFence Cyber Security also wants  to prevent system that offers immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions.
Okay that is also really great to know. I have high hopes for the project you know... Security is a big deal in our world
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

There is a 33% bonus now wow... There is seem to be a tier level for the bonus which is super cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: