Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2622 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

I think Ethereum is undervalued as much as NEO. Just looking what projects ate launching their token on either of these two platforms should tell you that the current price does not match the fundamentals
You reminded about NEO. Yes, the price of this crypto currency has already returned to $38. I don't think that this coin is undervalued, because the developers didn't conduct many successful ICO campaigns on the blockchain of NEO during a half year.

What I can say about Ethereum. I guess its lowest support level is $300. This price was in autumn 2017 before the skyrocketing to $1500. Now ETH costs $500. It is an average price. I assume that ETH can go down to $450 in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
yes there is a chance for eth to pump its value. eth is a good altcoin, and there is a chance that its demand will increase because most of the altcoins are based on eth.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kakkles

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

My portfolio is mostly ETH. I'm hodling, I think by 2022 ETH will be 5000+
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Just like the other altcoins, ethereum price is dragged down by the bitcoin's falling price and might recover again when it go up. But I am positive of ethereum growth in long term and there is possibility that its price will go up again before the year end. The price downtrend is temporary and it affect not only ethereum but almost all cryptocurrencies and tokens.

Yes, and with EOS as the heel of ETH to mount a big challenge, I wouldn't be surprised if the price just maintain on the levels of $400-$500 unless something or someone put millions of investment of ETH because of some good news. Of course we need to be positive at this put, but to be honest, I already dumped the last of my ETH last month now because I no longer trust it, but I needed money for emergency but I'm glad I did because it went on another crash and followed bitcoin' free fall.

Anyways, let see how EOS will do as well, there were rumor that some of the project are moving to EOS platform but I don't know if that is true or not mostly ICO are mostly dominated by ERC 20 tokens which is based on ETH platform.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Chances are a bit small because as you can see when Bitcoin is in dip so most of the altcoins are, so let's just hope that Bitcoin will going to rise and come back again as what's the previous of it before last year. Too much downfall is happening this past few weeks and even last month, Ethereum value will rise soon if Bitcoin will start to recover again.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Just like the other altcoins, ethereum price is dragged down by the bitcoin's falling price and might recover again when it go up. But I am positive of ethereum growth in long term and there is possibility that its price will go up again before the year end. The price downtrend is temporary and it affect not only ethereum but almost all cryptocurrencies and tokens.

Yes, and with EOS as the heel of ETH to mount a big challenge, I wouldn't be surprised if the price just maintain on the levels of $400-$500 unless something or someone put millions of investment of ETH because of some good news. Of course we need to be positive at this put, but to be honest, I already dumped the last of my ETH last month now because I no longer trust it, but I needed money for emergency but I'm glad I did because it went on another crash and followed bitcoin' free fall.

Anyways, let see how EOS will do as well, there were rumor that some of the project are moving to EOS platform but I don't know if that is true or not mostly ICO are mostly dominated by ERC 20 tokens which is based on ETH platform.

I think your comment is spot on. I think Ethereum is undervalued as much as NEO but if no major positive news is happening than the prices will stay undervalued and as an investor you might have undervalued assets but still no proft. EOS has massive potential but that is merely on paper, currently the ICOs are on Ethereum mainly...does that help the price?

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

I have a feeling that the price of ethereum will surely rise soon. But in this case nowadays, the price of the ethereum is still in hybernate and bearish mode. The more days passes the lesser its price will be. Better earn more ethereum while the price was still low. Ethereum is a good coin and worth it for a long term hold.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

In my opinion, I do not think so, because eth price cannot be controlled by just one person. maybe nowadays many investors are selling eth, so stay patient, because I heard mid-year price will improve.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

I reallly believe in ETH and surely it would pump when the greenish market return. What’s happening presently is nothing but seems to be natural phenomena when it comes to crypto for the fact that it’s not affecting ETH only. Let’s wait for the return
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

in my opinion, i think that there is full chances of increase the price of ETH because its price is very low from for a long time and i believe that its price will be increase very soon. So, you should hold on your ETH to get a huge profit.
I think there are still plenty of opportunities to pump the Ethereum value because this coin that I know is very good especially now that it has good growth and can be profitable in the future hence I believe there are still many opportunities to pump the price of Ethereum back stable
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

Chances are a bit small because as you can see when Bitcoin is in dip so most of the altcoins are, so let's just hope that Bitcoin will going to rise and come back again as what's the previous of it before last year. Too much downfall is happening this past few weeks and even last month, Ethereum value will rise soon if Bitcoin will start to recover again.

I agree, some altcoin now are too much decrease because they affected to the price of bitcoin and I think if the price of bitcoin continue falling down the eth or any altcoin will hard to recover.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

Ethereum is to be fast emerging as a major cryptocurrency and 2018 will be a good for the second rank but increasingly popular coin. It has already scaled some like the the one that happened last year and in January this year. There are already a lot of predictons on ethereum possible price rise this year but I believe it will happen in the second half of this year. Ethereum might continue to rise if there is a increased usage of smart contracts and application uses.
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

I think we just have to wait for a few months to see if the ethereum's price will pumped. Right now it is still recovering from a downfall and others follows too. Let's just be patient and see if what would be the outcome before the year ends.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

On my mind Ethereum’s price will follow the whole market tendency that would be paced by Bitcoin first of all and other cryptocurrencies from the top of the market. Moderate growth would be better for all of us.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

I have a feeling that the price of ethereum will surely rise soon. But in this case nowadays, the price of the ethereum is still in hybernate and bearish mode. The more days passes the lesser its price will be. Better earn more ethereum while the price was still low. Ethereum is a good coin and worth it for a long term hold.
maybe ethereum still takes time to get up and go to the moon, and so from now on ethereum is sleeping and gathering a lot of energy for the investors who want to come with him, to earn profit

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Yes there are every chance that the market will pump. The coin is one of the best there is i the crypto industry , young and with lots of room to develop, the market is currently red an most coins are suffering from that, but its just a matter of time till it recovers and he bull run begins, the coin will gain value during this time all we can do for now is wait

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

And how much do you plan putting into Eth to pump it? It's Rise or fall like any other altcoin is dependent of the rise or fall of bit coin price.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Though the current situation of the crypto market is quite depressing I believe that Ethereum will gain its value again. The development process of crypto is still running and fluctuations of prices are inevitable.
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

I think we just have to wait for a few months to see if the ethereum's price will pumped. Right now it is still recovering from a downfall and others follows too. Let's just be patient and see if what would be the outcome before the year ends
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

I think we just have to wait for a few months to see if the ethereum's price will pumped. Right now it is still recovering from a downfall and others follows too. Let's just be patient and see if what would be the outcome before the year ends

yes, wait for a few months is a good option to see the ethereum price gets pumped. and I agree with your saying that ethereum needs time to recover the price go back to the stable price before it increases higher. I think before the end of this year, ethereum price can increase higher and maybe it will break more than $1,000 like the last year. so it's better to wait for a while and meanwhile we can try to collect more ethereum so we are ready to sell when it gets a pump.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄