Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

It is wrong to ignore the bitcoin  because bitcoin have very high current in currency and dont move on from bitcoin its make loss.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
I don't want to ignore bitcoin because this had helped me alot.For me i just go with the flow on the votality of bitcoins value,in the first place we already know it since then,this is the repeated scenario with different causes,manipulation of bitcoins price,the panic selling of dumpers,Fuds spreading anything that destroys peoples trust..i think this negativity needs to be ignored as bitcoins remains at the top of every virtual currencies then im confident that it can give me profit in the long run.
cruz06

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

Do We Really Need To Ignore BTC?

You know, ignoring Bitcoin is the worst decision ever that you will ever made in your entire life. Knowing and learning bitcoin is the greatest experience. Just think of this, posting every single day with your own idea, own concept, and making money out of it is very beneficial to everyone. Just post and you will earn money (if you are accepted in a signature campaign). See? Just a simple task everyday without doing tiring things, you will be rich instantly! So why are you going to leave and ignore bitcoin? Why are you going to forget the best experience that you had in your life? It's your choice. But for me? DON't.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

I think yes, we need to divert some of our bitcoin to other cryptocurrency which we think more profitable considering that bitcoin today still not playing well in the market and until this time it continue to drop its market value.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

The greatest thing and what we can do in our lives. Bitcoin can really give us many opportunities and benefits. Because the price of Bitcoin does not always decrease and if you see the price today will increase again and you will get more profit. Love and support Bitcoin because no one can suffer if Bitcoin dies only those of us who have Bitcoin.
Thats right, not forever bitcoin prices will continue to go down, there must be a time where prices will go up, for now there may be more decrease due to certain factors like many people sell because of panic, you have to leave "sell button" for some time, maybe you should break and leave it for a moment. if fewer people are selling I'm sure the price will start creeping up..
Hk046621

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Bitcoin has given us so many opportunities, keeping this in mind we can't ignore BTC. We should beleive that BTC is much more stronger.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

for me i never stop using the bitcoin because the bitcoin more people helped because of the bitcoin and more people need the bitcoin and more users to ignore for this to ignore the BTC but if you like to quit to bitcoin is ok that is my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Why Will You Ignore Bitcoin?

Ignoring bitcoin is like ignoring the best experience that you will experience in your entire life. Having and knowing bitcoin is the greatest experience to me because I can eran money fast while I am still a student. We can make money in bitcoin. If you want bigger income, then invest or trade. Why would you ignore bitcoin? Ignoring bitcoin is the worst choice you will ever do. That's right. Worst choice. Think twice.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

We can not ignore bitcoin. It affects the overall temperature of the market too much.  Because they are not able to resist the introduction of crypto currency into our lives. In order for the decentralized crypto currency to live and thrive, we need, on the contrary, to use it more.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

I think we should move on but not to forget or ignore bitcoin and the current bitcoin price keeps going down actually this is a good time to buy and start investing in bitcoin and it will be very profitable for long term investment
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

It is the right time to stuck with btc because opportunities are going to start form this time.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

It is the right time to stuck with btc because opportunities are going to start form this time.

Your right my friend, its the time to invest in bitcoin because its going down, it falls down deeply and its nice to hodl it. Bitcoin will rise again and im positive with that, before this year ends bitcoin will give us a gift. Just be patient and keep waiting.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Well lets move on of course but we should not ignore bitcoin because we were able to benefit also though it is not that huge compared to those big whales you are referring to. If you think they are earning that much then good for them but small time investors had also earnings on it. It is so simple to earn bitcoin and we all know about that buying low amount of crypto then hold and selling in higher price. Just a simple ways to earn.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Bitcoin it means a lot for me, it help me to fullfil my dreams in life. It give me a brighter future and a chance to become rich someday. So how can i ignore that, i continue to believe and trust that it can recovered even at this point bitcoin price is up and down.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

Move on to which coin. Bitcoin behavior one way or other affect every coin in the market. The best recommendations is to hold the bitcoin you have
Move on and invest on other coins/ tolen. Just got my LEDU token because i heard they are going to have a bull run this July. What's your thought about this?
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

No, i will still continue to buy and invest in bitcoin as long as i have money to buy in it.  I know it will bring much profit in the end. Its up to you if you will ignore it then be ready to cry in the end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

No, i will still continue to buy and invest in bitcoin as long as i have money to buy in it.  I know it will bring much profit in the end. Its up to you if you will ignore it then be ready to cry in the end.

Ignoring bitcoin price in your blockfolio could help you gain inspirations as you further with our holdings, but to be able to survive the current circumstances we should be able to control ourselves. Always expect for the worst and prepare for the best as you could, and no matter how hard the situation is we're able to handle evenly. Let everything be unbreakable and never take your struggle as discouragement, but rather a road to success.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Its an incredible I will stay as long as at bitcoin and never move on and ignore because of my bottom trust it.I believed that someday bitcoin can help for my income net need to adjust is sacrificed and wait for the right time of changes value in the market , so do not quit and  no time to move on and ignore the BTC.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

BTC still so strong effect to crypto market,i think we can't ignore BTC to crypto market can grow up,every thing move depend on BTC,i hope oneday there are many coin can grow up and share effect to crypto market to fair with everycoin,now BTC is so strong
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

So if you think bitcoin will be gone ,why you are here i didnt point you ,i pointed the people who didnt believe that bitcoin will help up in the near future,although it already was but i think they must to believe it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: