Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Maybe its your time to move on to something you really understand better and use Bitcoin just as another currency, not as an investment. good luck.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Don't make more emotions,be cool always, the present market situation is bad for bitcoin and crypto currency but the situation will change, I think you should hold coins or bitcoins until couple of years, If you are  a real investor you should aware about the market conditions, market will not move only one side there will be a reverse side also, so better to hold your assets and wait for right time to sell it.
This should be understand by a traders and investors, market always move in different directions, if you failed with your analysis you don't need to panic and sell out, as bitcoin have the capability to bounce back, it will take some time indeed but it will rise up again and meet another new height, better to
focus instead of ignoring.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

You told us to move on and ignore BTC while you disclose a statement that makes me think to stay on BTC. The BTC price goes up and instantly falls and you think it will continue. But you can see from another side, short term trading profession is a way to get profit.

You can buy when the price weakens and wait a while for the price to go up and sell when the price will go up. If you think someone is going to always make the bitcoin price go down, I guess they're just a human and can make a mistake by itself, so the opportunity to get profit is still wide open.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

That disposition be a defective corporeality to act. How we authorize to birr or fair cold-shouldering Bitcoin whether it is the greatest dialectics reason we are nowadays champion in our activity and nowadays already reached our use and dreams in life.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

Then you leave. We stay. Bitcoins are far from being obsolete and it has yet to have a price spike it the future. A price spike would entail a price spike for alt coins as well so why stick around with such logic? Might as well leave but never FUD the community.

dilshanfernando

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Proceeding onward and disregard Bitcoin is an indication of eager and doesn't have trust and accepts to it. To proceeding onward and simply disregarding Bitcoin is the most unimaginable things that I can do in light of the fact that I'm a genuine adherent of it and I'm grasping and supporting it so much since it extremely changing my life to a superior. It encourages me so much and due to it I can state that I officially secure my future and my family's as well
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

Why? no one coin to be a next BTC
BTC is always BTC, and every fork from BTC is altcoin

hehe, just my oppinion bro
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

this is very great time to hold the btc and invest on it because after some time it will be gonna huge profit to everyone who are working on it and holding from long period people are getting panic but should under stand the situation and play well.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

In my opinion I think we should not ignoring bitcoin because once it happen i am really sure that there's another slowly dumping to happened for bitcoin. The best thing we can do for now is keep on hold and support bitcoin to make it more stronger in coming days.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

Don't be crazy, we should not leave Bitcoin. There are many people who say that they are altcoins which work better than Bitcoin because they are faster. Ethereum? It has problem with high fees because of large amount of ICOs going on. Iota? It's an experiment which does not work well, problem with transactions. Ripple? Do you really want to go back to centralized banking?

jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

In my opinion you can not ignore the Bitcoin because while it is losing the weight and value it is still the number one cryptocurrency on the world stage, so alternative cryptos are good but you can not neglect bitcoin after all.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

When you know you how valuable your project is, you won't allow just any persons to start telling you it won't work or you going to fail or loss or your savings. In reality, they are not your friends but scavengers. The supposed "big guys" will soon get tired, determination is stronger than witchcraft.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

You have a point though but you also have to knownthat it's not easy to give up everything just like that.Bitcoin is down, the market is down but we're still around buddy. Also, I think this is the time we need to realize that BTC and the cryptos are less of investments. Use them to perform transactions as necessary, but don't dump or think about elimination in your life forever. You don't know what's coming from above.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

In my opinion you can not ignore the Bitcoin because while it is losing the weight and value it is still the number one cryptocurrency on the world stage, so alternative cryptos are good but you can not neglect bitcoin after all.
The topic should be this, its time to move on and ignore the bad news. People who leave bitcoin will surely regret it. Bitcoin is a volatile, it means that its price is changing rapidly and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, so the dropping of its price is normal, later it will increase again. Just be patient on waiting for its increase if you want to earn big profit.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

Bitcoin has grown too big to be manipulated by a few people or cabals. It is not easy to manipulate an asset, which is being used by more than 100 million people and having a market cap of more than $100 billion.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

I agree with your views big players are keep squeezing the bitcoin price to force the newbie investors to sold their coins for a lower price and when big players saw that fewer are selling their BTC that's the time they will pump harder so i suggest let them play what they want just take off your fingers in the sell button and keep holding until the price of bitcoin may go bounce back. if you are a Bitcoin believer you will not getting worried with this bearish season bitcoin already shows resiliency several times and it will continue to be  resilient over and over again

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Don't be crazy, we should not leave Bitcoin.
Most people already left.  Look at how many already moved on to Bitcoin Cash - a shitload.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Whales control all markets not only cryptocurrencies market so leaving it is not the solution.
You have to know how to deal with it and make profit even in the worst situations.
If you don't know how, I think you should find something else or start reading and learning about how to succeed in trading.
The easiest thing to do is to hold and wait till you get enough profit then you can leave.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Nobody has control over bitcoin. that's why it is decentrlized. Ignoring bitcoin can be one of your biggest regret in the future. You should base your decision not because there is a decline in price today, this is an investment, you should look how the future will be.Cryptos will be a big part in the financial system of the future and it is lead by Bitcoin.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

In my opinion, it's not easy to ignore bitcoin because it is the first and the currency who has the highest value in the market. It's not easy to forget bitcoin, especially it's price is the highest and a lot of people depends on it. And also a lot of people are still holding in bitcoin, there's a lot of consumers and it's the king of crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: