Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

Even the price is goes down, we don't want to ignore btc. We make a challenge for this situation its better to move on. The important is we make to carry on and we can have more patience so that we can success for the times because it is really our own good for our better life.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Are you just commenting on Bitcoin?
If everyone thinks like you,all currencies will be lost.i recommend you, for earn profit you must be patient otherwise you can not make progress.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

No,continue revolving bitcoin it contribute a lot of grace towards people who are working with it.Bitcoin change many lives.

Do not ignore bitcoin just keep on bitcoin you'll see your life as well as your life if you ignore the bitcoin so you'll eventually break it.
imacrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

ignoring bitcoin is not the best but belelive it will recover some day.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Nope nope nope, it won't happen to me. I won't ignore bitcoin. It is the biggest mistake and the worst thing that i will do in my entire life. Bitcoin can give us a whole secure life. We can guarantee the financial income that we need for our future. Bitcoin helps us to be more knowledgeable about business. Also, bitcoin is the possible way to reach our goal for our life.
kiemtien7net

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Bitcoin should be recovering soon and I know there is a hope with it.
hope we are going to the moon soon!  Roll Eyes
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

nooo i  don t  think like you it is not time to move  on  the opposite   according  to me now we have to support the bitcoin in order to increase its level i mean the values of it and  in order to brcome our investments valuable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
Just because it has a low price right now you want to quit? Why? I guess you really don't know how bitcoin works because if you really know how it works, this kind of situation is already familiar to you because we know the volatility of bitcoin and we know anytime it can rise or drop.
I agree! Pay attention to on how  much bitcoin can grow in a few days, it is 1000-2000$. It is possible that in just a month we can see the price increase to 20 000$ per bitcoin.  The main thing is patience so we will wait)
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

We dont have to ignore bitcoin because of its current situation. In fact all of the coins on crypto has it own problems. They want to ignore bitcoin because of its value, we all know that it is hard to regain its value due to the happeninga on the market. If have only button to reset all the value of the coins Im pretty sure you will regret abandoning bitcoin due into its value. But this is what other government to happen to us, to have a reason to block crypto or to hold the world of crypto due to downfall of it.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Bitcoin cant be ignored this time of situations, its a must we use it because its likely a must use coins in every exchange platform to trade another coin.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Its impossible to ignore the use of bitcoin, we all need it in all our daily activities of trading and making some other transactions since its the most acceptable.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

no definitely  wrong  now  is  the time  we have to  stay  more closer  and do  not let   those thatt who think about crypto  dead so we have to proof the opposite.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Personally I think Bitcoin is promising. More and more will acknowledge its existence and value.
Yeah that's true bitcoin was a promising coins and have some good prices in the market.
And totally the best way to buy some of them because the bitcoin was started running the prices again.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

You talk like this may be in a volatile emotional state, because when we (especially his members in this forum) leave Bitcoin it is stupid to do.

I know Bitcoin is a digital currency for the future that can replace paper money, hopefully you do not leave Bitcoin for as long as there is now hope to buy Bitcoin at the bottom price before returning to the top price.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

You talk like this may be in a volatile emotional state, because when we (especially his members in this forum) leave Bitcoin it is stupid to do.

I know Bitcoin is a digital currency for the future that can replace paper money, hopefully you do not leave Bitcoin for as long as there is now hope to buy Bitcoin at the bottom price before returning to the top price.

Yes, a lot investors are waiting for this dip so that they can buy many bitcoins that they will be planning to sell when bitcoin price rise again and reach its ath price again or surely will be more than that this time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

At this time even the market is red we don't want to ignore bitcoin we need a challenge. We are going to have patience I think for the meantime only we can have this situation. We want to move of this kind situation we just wait a right time, I'm sure the price if bitcoin will rissing before the year 2018 end.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Leave the past behind let bitcoin the happy memories of your life,. a memory that can never be erased bitcoin makes you a very popular person and makes you wealthy.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

It is a picture frame on how bitcoin helps in our life those days that we are on top we enjoyed this creation even in down full situation our sympathy still remains wether good or bad happenings can we give our respect everyone here.
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

I bet you are going to make a U-turn with the latest development in bitcoin price for the last 3 days as bitcoin price has been rising.

see link : https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-latest-chart-cryptocurrency-market-rise-profits-a8452426.html
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

No,continue revolving bitcoin it contribute a lot of grace towards people who are working with it.Bitcoin change many lives.

I agree i will continue in believing bitcoin many people chance their life because they believed in this coin, and i want to experience said blessings too, in short i will not stop this and i know hope is near for me just wait and be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: