Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
Blackbot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink
That´s it.  Whenever I see people freaking out for nothing I know exactly why it´s so hard for some to make profits in this.

Dean_Jue

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

I don't think so. Majority of the exchanges would only let you exchange your Alts for BTC, and, if we get done with BTC itself then I don't think these alts would survive.
BTC is like the base for all these currencies. As long as BTC has market cap, we will have alts in existence. The day people lose interest in BTC altogether, everything would be done and dusted for life.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

I think   That will be a wrong thing to do.it's time to invest   . There is a time that bitcoin price is decreasing but it does not mean that it will gone or lost so do not lose hope because it will increase when the times come.Bitcoin change many lives.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

emotions arent crazy thoughts, they have reasons, they are often based on various sensors.

Melodysong

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

You do not need to ignore bitcoin at this level now. its something that is disheartening but patience must be required in this industry if we wish to succeed. whales manipulation should not wear you down. take it as a learning curve and improve yourself
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

Imagine what it would be like when this community would unit with one mind and avoid hash selling of Bitcoin, just imagine the nature of price hype that will naturally happen and a great recovery that could cause. Looking forward to seeing BTC recover well

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

In life we must always believe that the possibility of failure always happens, if bitcoin fails then immediately move on and do things that can make us earn money is important than continue to survive on bitcoin that is not profitable.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

Why ignore it right now that we could be at the top of the new pump up? Rather than doing nothing but still continuing to follow it...
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

with the current state I am committed to always be enthusiastic and always believe that there will be a bright spot where it will reach its maximum point and therefore I will survive and always hold my bitcoin for some time to the front Wink
kpitop

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

emm, if you have lost hope of BTC, you can just leave cryptoworld and all of it,  bitcoin is a basic of cryptocurrency, so i think we cant ignore bitcoin.
of course you can move on without btc, but all alternative cruptocurrencys wiil depend on btc, its fact for nowadays
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

You can now leave the crypto world if you don't believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise soon we just have to wait some more time to rise its price we will be all happy when the price rises. Just have patience in waiting.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

I also always think that I need to forget bitcoin because of the price. But my mind told me that I must have patience in waiting for some more time and the price will rise. I hope that you also have patience in waiting and have faith in bitcoin.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I think we don't need to ignore BTC although the market value is dropping but still i believe that in due time it will rise back because bitcoin is the most respected and popular world wide and almost all crypto investors are invested in BTC.
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

I think that it would  be a wrong thing to do. I think that giving away the bitcoin or ignoring it would be not a wise thing as bitcoin is the coin behind almost all the successful traders, investers all around the world and even people who became success with other altcoins have got their position today because of bitcoin in an indirect way as bitcoin is tha base of all these coins. So ignoring bitcoin is not a wise thing.
Jennifer Daviess

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

I think that BTC is Like indicator you can't forget about. If it manipulated so all crypto world manipulated after BTC. For some time, the rate of 99% of cryptocurrencies has a direct dependence on the Bitcoin exchange rate.
John Williamss

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

I'm still willing to support Bitcoin at the end because I believe Bitcoin is the future, and if I ignore Bitcoin it only means I do not trust it anymore but I know Bitcoin can overcome all this struggles and I'm sure and it will rise much stronger, So I need to put more patience to become victorious in Bitcoin world.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

it's true that now I ignore how bitcoin will reach the expected price and always continue what I have to do to get satisfying results and increase investment in bitcoin because I am sure that someday everything will be well achieved Wink
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

You can all stop supporting bitcoin and start going into some other altcoin but you should atleast be ready for the consequences you may get in the future. Bitcoin has its history of dumping hard then afterwards pumping harder and those who patiently wait are the ones who gets high profits as bitcoin recovers once again.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Why ignore it right now that we could be at the top of the new pump up? Rather than doing nothing but still continuing to follow it...
I think he's not patient enough or he became tired of working butthe consequences is his to face. We work dilligently here and reap our own fruits. In my opinion, i will not ignore it that easy
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

bitcoin or ignoring it is not wise because bitcoin is the coin behind almost all successful traders, investors all over the world and even people who become successful with other altcoins have gained their position today because bitcoin is indirect because bitcoin is base of all these coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: