Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
DungPhan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

This is a game of bitcoin and altcoins rather than of crypto currency
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

Ignoring bitcoin is an option of course but not mine. I'm investing bitcoin about one and  a half year. Most important thing that i've learned is "be patient, no greedy". I lost good profit until learn that. Bitcoin is at crysis session for now. Most of people are pessimist. But all of them was thinking bitcoin will be 100k dollars only 7 months ago. What's changed? Nothing. Just emotions changed. Be patient no greedy and dont let your emotions beat your logic.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

Well if we loose some bitcoin by buying of it or sell in a low prices must better to move on.
Actually it was only a experience that you make bad decision. But ill know we can earn and back again on what we loose in the past.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

We learn from our mistakes so if you loose bitcoin you can start a new one. Later on you will learn how to earn more and you will be expert in doing bitcoin. Invest wisely and do a research so next time you earn money not losing money.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

I think it all depends on each person. Because we live in the world of cryptocurrency is free to do anyhow as long as don'tt break it. Many smart people's join in it for profit with their intelligent brain. I think the current bitcoin price drops just a test for investors and there we will know which one is smart.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

It's about time some other coin will overtake BTC from number one position.

So choose wisely where to invest and only double ccheck from multiple source if it's really a SCAM or whatever - because it's really so simple to be stuck with a coin with 0 meaning
mathew232

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

No, you are wrong because this time  hold your bitcoin
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

No. Market won't be able to move on with BTC.

For the crypto market to decouple itself from btc, all the exchanges needs to remove BTC pairing.
Which I think is not possible at the moment since btc is the most widely accepted and most liquid crypto asset.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

I still believe that there is quite a big number of users interested more and more in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies which may still increase as of the mainstream media and increasing accessibility of it. And as long as there are users, bitcoin will survive.
Still your choice at the end of the day but like most, I will stick to holding as it would not be loss if you continue to - values may repeat.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Maybe some of us thinking that way to ignore the btc at this moment.  and why? just because it falls down a lot its value or price on the market? but for me that is not reasonable to ignore bitcoin or any other crypto currencies maybe you can do that if dont have much trust or knowledge or if you dont believe on crypto thats the better idea to do but if you do believe in bitcoin and its decentralized meaning you will have a lot of meaning to trust on it and not to ignore it anymore and you can understand how you will move your life with these crypto currencies.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

It is not  a good idea to ignore it easily just like nothing happened or it doesn't helps you before because even though bitcoin doesn't have a high price or you won't have a high profit you should stay and hold until it increase. Maybe today bitcoin is so far has been ignored but sooner or later it will become famous and many more people will get interested on it.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

It is not  a good idea to ignore it easily just like nothing happened or it doesn't helps you before because even though bitcoin doesn't have a high price or you won't have a high profit you should stay and hold until it increase. Maybe today bitcoin is so far has been ignored but sooner or later it will become famous and many more people will get interested on it.

You can't ignore bitcoin since it is the first cryptocurrency that is being available. Bitcoin should be recovering soon and I know there is a hope with it.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Its already have been famous mate It just need more cooperation for us and more peole to be Involve of these kind of Investing. Somebody says surrender because they haven't enough patient to wait of this bitcoin Investment.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

Indeed we must rise from the adversity of crypto currency but does not mean we have to leave bitcoin. Bitcoin as the king of crypto currency still has an influence in determining the fate of other crypto currencies. If we abandon bitcoin then indirectly we eliminate our own chances to earn profits in crypto currency. The state of other crypto currencies is highly dependent on bitcoin. We should support each other between one crypto currency with another. Let's build public confidence in this crypto currency together.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

I think if you think that this is the time that you need to move on and ignore the bitcoin that will be your biggest regret if you do it. There is a time that bitcoin price is decreasing but it does not mean that it will gone or lost so do not lose hope because it will increase when the times come.

polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

If you understand how to invest long-term like me, when bitcoin prices slump you will buy and hold, at least that's what I do! bitcoin prices will gradually increase in value.
If you are a short-term investor looking for quick profits, I will stay away from bitcoin and other crypto currencies due to the fact that they are very unstable!
I am very optimistic about bitcoin and its future!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

It is not  a good idea to ignore it easily just like nothing happened or it doesn't helps you before because even though bitcoin doesn't have a high price or you won't have a high profit you should stay and hold until it increase. Maybe today bitcoin is so far has been ignored but sooner or later it will become famous and many more people will get interested on it.
thats right, it would be very unfortunate if you ignore bitcoin, you know bitcoin still has enormous potential, and you'll be very regret if you missed the investment in bitcoin, because you're right, bitcoin will get famous, and it will lift the bitcoin price up, do not to pass up the opportunity dude
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

Move on for what? Do you really think that the bitcoin is now dead? You will lose many opportunities if you will now sell all of your bitcoins. Bitcoin has potential, I am sure that the bitcoin will overcome its obstacles and challenges easily.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

Don't make more emotions,be cool always, the present market situation is bad for bitcoin and crypto currency but the situation will change, I think you should hold coins or bitcoins until couple of years, If you are  a real investor you should aware about the market conditions, market will not move only one side there will be a reverse side also, so better to hold your assets and wait for right time to sell it.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

The use of bitcoin is just like gambling, sometimes you win when it rises, and when it drops you lose it, but leaving bitcoin is a huge loss to enrich someone, because if you do not know how to use bitcoin or not You know how to keep up with it. need strategy and know how to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: