Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

move one and ignore the bitcoin, i think this is impossible, ignore bitcoin this is the worth thing i do.
Bitcoin give everyone the big opportunities to earn more benifits, and it can make me take the dream, and make you rich so quickly.
it help me so much with a secue payment and high benifit in future.
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

Understanding the fundamentals and application of Bitcoin will help us to have a better insight and better choice to invest. And the best way to do it is to look at existing and developing applications that are more reliable than ever. So from $ 6000 to $ 7000 values are not consistent with Bitcoin values.
kingai

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

No we shouldn't ,bitcoin has come to stay and have creating platforms at which people are gaining so much benefits. Ignoring bitcoin means ignoring the future
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

To be to concerned about bitcoin is not healthy but still bitcoin have great potential and we should be serious about it.
Bitcoin is long term thing for me so right now I focus on other projects in my life but keep my eye on bitcoin as well.
Why ignore it? Just because of current price drop?
It will change, don't worry.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

Too early to tell but if you're looking to make a lot more profit aside from bitcoins, you may proceed to diversify one's profits or earnings through alt coins. Alt coins are just as good as bitcoins with less volatility and they're cheaper compared to the king.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

I do not think bitcoin, it is he who can still develop the future, and continue the Kingdom on the tops of the cryptocurrency market, so do not ignore it, on the contrary it is necessary to develop more.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

Take advantage of the market situation by seeking short-term profits to give up.

Only the professionals can deal with this short-term stuff. I am not sure that a beginner can get some profit doing this business. As for me, this is the period when all should better wait and hold.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Being impatient is the cause of moving on cryptocurrency in general not only Bitcoin.either as a trader or hodler, loving a coin or trading with emotions is not a priority.you have to see what the market says before entry and exit.The bear has it is has affected us all but being patient to live it out will later suffice and will be forgotten soon when bull run starts
Cheers
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

Ignore bitkoyn and leave it now would be a very wrong decision, because soon such a thought will change, and they will regret.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Ignoring bitcoin and moving on is actually the worst mistake one can do.

Only a shortsighted investor will make that mistake.
jcg001

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

what I do is hold back the price of crypto and I will not sell if I do not get profit only stupid people want to sell cryptonya at low prices
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I do not think bitcoin, it is he who can still develop the future, and continue the Kingdom on the tops of the cryptocurrency market, so do not ignore it, on the contrary it is necessary to develop more.
Why we need to move on on the strongest cryptocurrency, we dont need to ignore btcoin, we should still continue to support bitcoin because in the future bitcoin can have a very high value and i know it can be $30k in the future.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

I laugh in my language,  remember bitcoin is the future, anyway you can always make your own decisions,  by moving on,  but the truth is you sill regret that decision
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Why we need to move on on the strongest cryptocurrency, we dont need to ignore btcoin, we should still continue to support bitcoin because in the future bitcoin can have a very high value and i know it can be $30k in the future.

Well people will always back btc up than other alts. At least at this point until the next few years. Though unlike you, i don't want to give out any numeric figures of what it can go to in terms of price, but popularity and reputation will carry bitcoin above other alts for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Well people will always back btc up than other alts. At least at this point until the next few years. Though unlike you, i don't want to give out any numeric figures of what it can go to in terms of price, but popularity and reputation will carry bitcoin above other alts for a long time.
Yeah, why move on while bitcoin still being the topmost coin in the market. Even if alts progress further and get more strong but still they won't be able to beat that coin as this crypto is backed by a lot of supporters that tend to keep pushing the price of this coin and not only for now but also for the long run...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
acreed

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

Bitcoin is kind investment that always fluctuate, you surely new investor in here that only know Bitcoin when it's price goes up, learn cryptocurrency first before educate other people.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Moving on and ignoring bitcoin will be the hardest thing to do. Lets try to be more patient on waiting so we are able to see the improvements of bitcoin. I know that bitcoin will be more strong after in this deep fall down. I know that price will recover soon.

Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is dead and not going to be dead in future also due to its unique fundamentals and approach compared to other altcoins.

May be most of the Altcoin projects may dead due to not achieved their goals. And some of the project are out of cash in their pockets for further development of project. But crypto market is here to stay and will grow bigger than anyone expected.

Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Do you think it is even possible to ignore bitcoin and move on? No. I am badly obsessed with Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies in the world.
Even if their existence gets to zero, I will still keep counting on bitcoin. No way in this world I am giving up on it.
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

And the moment when you realize bitcoin price comeback to 19K, you will regret not investing in here anymore and the worst thing is you tell something wrong to other people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: