Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

I would say that it is time to start investing although it is too late for BTC, I had heard an interview in the past year of bitcoin reaching a market capitalization of 400 billion USD by the Winklevoss twins and it seems that this prophecy is coming true considering that it has almost reached 30% of that value.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Due to its increasing used and adaptability by the e-commerce market and globally established companies in the world, economists from the University of Cambridge have predicted that in the next 10 years bitcoin will reach a total valuation of nearly 1 trillion USD, so your investment can 10x in that time.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

if you are one of those who has no basic idea about Investment and Crypto but gambled to get some quick cash, my friend, it's a good decision for you. you should invest your money, time, brain and energy to only those things you understand. good luck.
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Be confident, and btc will come back. What is needed now is shutdown and travel, enjoying the happy days before the market rises
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

Be confident, and btc will come back.
BTC is finished.  Not coming back.  Do you really want to lose another 10% again tomorrow?  You could be broke soon. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
I guess if you really want to make a huge profit with bitcoin, try to be patient and patient until the price hit in the market. Do not be greedy and hot in making decision try to analyse first if this is right or not and try to ask for guidance to some wise investors here. This forum can be a big help when asking for some issue about bitcoin.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Moving and to ignore the bitcoin is the worst decision in your life,you don't need to panic on that current price in the crypto market. If you ignore bitcoin,you are wasting of profits that you can earn in the future. I believe that bitcoin will rise up again,towards a better future.
That's true we don't need to ignore or don't need to worry, let us positive of what happen right now to the price. Because on the many days it will recover. If you don't patience how you will get profit if the price will increases.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

Do you really want to lose another 10% again tomorrow? 
What did I fucking tell you? 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
cryptofosuab

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English  

Title is plain misleading when compared with content. lets chunk it up to your bad "english". That being said, its only going to be in a perfect world that everyone and their mamas will hodl and not sell. People offload their investments due to several factors and not just out panic.. The whales/rich are always going to manipulate  things, unfair YES but that's the reality!!
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

If you are a long-term holder like me, when the bitcoin price drops sharply you will buy and hold, at least that's what I do!

your attitude is very right, I do the same! If someone falls for fud and sell, well it's his loss. I also did that in past and learned my lesson by now, so it's not going to happen again.
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

not precisely at this time is a good and appropriate moment to buy bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very cheap price and suitable for the buy.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

If you are a long-term holder like me, when the bitcoin price drops sharply you will buy and hold, at least that's what I do!

your attitude is very right, I do the same! If someone falls for fud and sell, well it's his loss. I also did that in past and learned my lesson by now, so it's not going to happen again.
Just make sure that you are willing to wait and everything will be fine for your investment, but if you are trying to go short it's really hard and risky as we seen the drops are keep on approaching and no one knows how long it will last, better to secure your investment and allow yourself to chill out and relaxed for a while, try to go back when you are ready to take the challenge and risk.
leoleobeck

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

We have experienced a drawback in the price of bitcoin many times before. This is not the first time.I won't ignore Btc, its the king and the no 1 crypto. So won't igmore it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Just make sure that you are willing to wait and everything will be fine for your investment, but if you are trying to go short it's really hard and risky as we seen the drops are keep on approaching and no one knows how long it will last, better to secure your investment and allow yourself to chill out and relaxed for a while, try to go back when you are ready to take the challenge and risk.

That's going to be applicable if you have other ways of making money and you can afford to forget about your btcs until it moves positively. This kind of market is a nightmare for those that has bitcoin and crypto as their bread and butter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

I don't think I can be able to ignore Bitcoin the effect will be lethal because Bitcoin has shown me that I can live my life freely, work at my own time and give myself holiday at any time I want without questions from anyone, even as Market is down I can't stay a minute without peeping at my trading chart.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

I don't think that we can move and ignore BTC, because some of us is doing this things so many years and they earn more profits, some of us are also hoping that maybe some day we can also get a big profit to reach our goals.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shopping Coin Official

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

I think moving and to ignore the bitcoin is the worst decision in your life,you don't need to panic on that current price in the crypto market. If you ignore bitcoin,you are wasting of profits that you can earn in the future. I believe that bitcoin will rise up again,towards a better future.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Well, that is hard to say or be an opinion of Someone who is initially here in the BITCOIN forum. How will you ignore the number 1 Coin and Blockchain Technology user that has gained its reputation through time. Bitcoin might fall sometimes but we cannot ignore the fact that its value is still rising and falling. We know that there are a lot of Cryptocurrency and all we can do is wait for their values to change.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

in our days, bitcoin began to lose the price of a crypto project and I do not even know why, but I know that you can go or invest in other crypto projects such as Socrates which is becoming popular and very fast
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

I think moving and to ignore the bitcoin is the worst decision in your life,you don't need to panic on that current price in the crypto market. If you ignore bitcoin,you are wasting of profits that you can earn in the future. I believe that bitcoin will rise up again,towards a better future.

if that whats good for him then much better if he can just leave bitcoin imediately so that he cant experience loosing anymore.

i guess this guys are just only loosers because they maybe uneducated or lack of patience when it comes to dealing their investments in crypto.

if he only knew how to use the advantage of volatility , for sure he can still experience earning a lot of income in the future but sadly he didnt so let just say farewell to him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: