Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
beinformed

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

Ignoring and eliminating bitcoins are the worst things we can do in our lives. Bitcoin really clarifies our path because bitcoin means a lot to us so I will continually support it and I believe it will succeed in the future.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Don't be crazy, we should not leave Bitcoin. There are many people who say that they are altcoins which work better than Bitcoin because they are faster. Ethereum? It has problem with high fees because of large amount of ICOs going on. Iota? It's an experiment which does not work well, problem with transactions. Ripple? Do you really want to go back to centralized banking?

it's not only about that. We need to set one cryptocurrency that will be used for global transactions instead of trying to invest new better ones. Those can be applied to specific markets in my opinion
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

I strongly believed your deductions here. The common people remains the pawn between government and the whales. I support the idea that we should hold to create scarcity impact  in the market to push up the bitcoin market price.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

I strongly believed your deductions here. The common people remains the pawn between government and the whales. I support the idea that we should hold to create scarcity impact  in the market to push up the bitcoin market price.

For me, how can i ignore if it give me a chance to be lighten my future. The benefits bitcoin brings in my life than no one can give me, so how can i ignore it. I believe bitcoin will last forever because it is the start of innovation of the world.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will continue to be the best for a long time, up or down the price is a natural thing. I have not thought to ignore BTC. because it still proves to be one of the best among the other coins.  Cool

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Why would people needs to ignore the Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a great crypto currency even as of now that it is still on its downfall. Well, I am sure that other people also know and aware that the price of the Bitcoin will not stay at it is. But sooner or later it will rise up again and more profits will be gained, and they will again notice this.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

Nope i cannot ignore bitcoin anyway even of this crisis situation i still hsve faith with bitcoin,i will never quit because of all of this it will goes to rise again lets just wait.
Morvarid89

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

Bitcoin can really give us lots of opportunities and benefits. I can never ignore it and eliminate it in my life because bitcoin means a lot to me so I will continually support it and I believe it will succeed in the future. To continue and just ignore Bitcoin is the most impossible thing I can do because I am a true believer of it and I am embracing and supporting it so much because it really changes lives.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

Bitcoin has helped me a lot and it makes me hard to quit it. I want to continue buying and using bitcoin as long as I can. Bitcoin has become one of my source of income that I use for my daily expenses. I also enjoy the benefits that I get with bitcoin. Bitcoin has indeed changed my life and I am forever thankful for that.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:10 AM

Bitcoin is a life-changer and quit is not an option for me when it comes to my faith towards it. Moving on and ignoring it is not in my vocabulary too as far as my interest to bitcoin is concern. Despite my profit has cut down more than 75%, i am still holding it for long term.

soros008

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

this questions come in mind when peoples lose their patience and they start selling their bitcoins and these kind of peoples are panic seller, this currency change many peoples live. this time is not for moving from bitcoins, if we are selling in down market then we will be in big loss peoples are getting interest and definitely this down market will be up and we will see biggest bullish flag and green candles in on bitcoin chart.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Yes but no! You know the market is in down trend for a long period, but this is chance for new investment. When the capital is invested enough into the market, all altcoins and btc will flash pump. Try to look for an opportunity in the bad luck!
Happy hunting!
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Bitcoin will be in here FOREVER; and if you don't like that, then just move on, bitcoin is here to stay and that is the reason of why it has been in here since 2009, dont you think that it is too much? Bitcoin will revolutionate everything, you will see.

Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

I don't think there much we can do if there are whales playing with BTC. They have a huge hold and can really hurt BTC when they sell their holdings to bring down the price then buy more on the bottom. Sometimes, we got to learn when to ride the wave.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

What do you mean? removing and ignoring bitcoin in our is a big mistake, because bitcoin is part of my life now and bitcoin help my family a lot.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

In my opinion, this is the best time to buy bitcoins and earn good money in this area.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Preclus

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink
Absolutely! In this crypto market there is no space for any kind of emotional attachment to anyone or anything. Ultimately what rules the market is LOGIC and in fact it rules every thing. There is nobody in the market who is left unaware of this fact. But still there ae many newbies who are easily manipulated by the FUD that is being created around the market and tend to loose faith on the crypto market. Bitcoin is the most significant and the hero of the crypto coin. So that makes nno sense to forget bitcoin and adopt some other alternatives. I do not think there is any coin in the market that can replace the bitcoin.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Why do you mess up the rise and fall of value in Bitcoin, just leave your money with a long time. look back when you decide a few months or years ahead and see the value you've accomplished with the right time. With it all if you get a profitable result immediately you take advantage of it, do not expect greater value you want to.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

Sorry but I do not agree with your advice, I am very much hopeful with bitcoin. With coming events like halvening , prices will rise very fast.

I can never ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means so much to me that I will continue to support it and I am sure it will be much more successful in the future.
Ignoring and removing bitcoin in our lives is the biggest and worst thing we can do in our lives. Bitcoin can really give us many opportunities and benefits. It's light and enlightens our way just to have or achieve our goals and dreams in our lives, so how can we ignore it in our lives if it helps us in so many ways.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

I don't things that it is best time to ignore and don't use investing into Bitcoin. The price is not big but if you invest right now you will get off it in the future. It is very simple to understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: