Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
ATM9807

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

Have you ever experience a situation where your country currency loose value against other country currency? Have u ever get frustrated when you change a lot of cash from your country currency to dollar in other to order goods online, if you can hope and have patient for your currency to gain more value to other currency then why not keep hope alive and allow the bad people do what they do best, trust me they can never bring down bitcoin they are just trying. Btc has come to stay and nothing can change that fact.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

although the market value declined but still I believe that in time it will rise again because bitcoin is the most respected and widely popular world and almost all crypto investors are invested in BTC.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

with the current state I am committed to always be enthusiastic and always believe that there will be a bright spot where it will reach its maximum point and therefore I will survive and always hold my bitcoin for some time to the front Wink
Your advice is very wise. I am also committed that bitcoin will experience an increase in the future.
I am optimistic, it will happen and I also hold bitcoin for now.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

Of course, I'm not an ardent fan of bitcoin, but I'm not an opponent either. I believe that while there are bitcoins there are other coins

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

BITCOIN make so many people rich and successful in the market of crypto currency,now these people are able to fulfill their dreams just because of BITCOIN.How can we all forget that bitcoin change our lives totally it takes us all from the bottom to the sky.And now when BITCOIN prices are down it does not mean that we all have to be panic,if we do it,it will be the worst decision of our life.This time if we ignore BITCOIN and start moving on we will also waste our up coming profits which we can get when the market value of BITCOIN will rise.And i m sure that it will happen very soon because BTC known very well how to get back on the position in the market.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

no, for me I will stick to bitcoin. I still trust bitcoin. why we have to move on from bitcoin while bitcoin is very profitable for us?  Keep believing In bitcoin, it will  bring good things for us. Just wait and be patient
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

It will be difficult to abandon bitcoin now because so many have earned more profits from it in the long run. some of us are also hoping that maybe some day we can also get a big profit to reach our goals.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

Its depend on what time you will hold if you earn good then you hold more time but its depend on market so suppose market down then we will ignore it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ahdie12

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Trust your decision, but trust is not enough. You need to be grounded, make sure that you are well equipped with knowledge and skills. Investing or not depends on your choice for Bitcoin.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
You have all the freedom of leaving bitcoin and start doing what you want. Bitcoin has gained much hate after these past few months due to the dumps and inconsistency but if you really are a loyal user and investor of bitcoin, you would disregard such instances and will keep on believing that bitcoin will sooner or later regain its composure and high price.

Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

Ignoring BTC will make a regret someday, I still believe that BTC will rise again in price, and someday it will give me a big advantage. For that I still remain loyal and patient waiting for the increase in the price of BTC, and if I have to wait for a long time, I will be patient waiting for the price increase, because I am confident in the strength of the BTC and I am sure that someday BTC will touch $ 20,000 again.
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

bitcoin is the best investment right now, if anyone wants to leave it for granted I think that's a stupid thing. but if he has made a big profit from bitcoin investments and has had enough capital to build a business in the real world I think it does not matter.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

I think people are tired of waiting, but you have to be patient. Remember it took bitcoin 6 years to go from $100 to $18k. So next 3 years we might see bitcoin hit $50k. So you have to wait for the right moment, don't give up yet.

cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Bitcoin is a great force against cryptocurrency that exists today and will continue to have strength until whenever. Every coin is always moving to follow the movement of bitcoin prices, meaning that bitcoin is indeed the king of cryptocurrency. For that reason, we should be patient to wait for the power of bitcoin with the price that I believe will return to the highest price ever achieved by bitcoin. And this is the time for us to keep believing in bitcoin and in the end we will be happy with the increase in bitcoin prices which will provide great benefits for all of us who are always loyal to bitcoin.
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Bitcoin will still recover.If we don't have patience to wait and hold then we can go ahead and sell our bitcoin.We will regain in strength anytime soon.There are still a lot of chance to make profit.
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

In my opinion, indeed we should not depend on bitcoin but we also should not ignore bitcoin. We have to prepare routines if we are going to play crypto currencies without bitcoin but that doesn't mean we have to ignore bitcoin. We only make anticipation if bitcoin cannot make improvements and create renewable innovations then bitcoin will become increasingly extinct. Before this happens, we as wise crypto currency players must make many smart strategies in order to survive in crypto currencies. That's a bit of my opinion.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

How can one move on from bitcoin?. ignoring bitcoin is like signing a death warrant. hahaha. I don't know about your understanding of bitcoin but I can say there is no way i am going to ignore bitcoin when is my money making machine. with bitcoin, all one needs s patience, knowledge, and understanding. But if you are tired of it you can always try other altcoins
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

Bitcoins isn’t going anywhere. It will still be here in 5, 10 or 50 years from now. I’m going to hold the few Bitcoins I have the next many years, and I will keep try to get more Satoshi every day.
 I still believe that Bitcoins have what it takes to be the new world currency, we might see it keep falling a year more, but in 5-10 years Bitcoins would have been the best investment, anyone cut have done.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

Move on with the market price decreased and stay positive that it will recover soon,and don't ignore the bitcoin because it is still and always be the best con in the crypto.Bitcoin will stay longer and will recover in the near future.
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

I will never ignore bitcoin it's because it can really help me I have a good future in bitcoin as long as you have the knowledge of trading..more patience is needed..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: