Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

I know what you are feeling. I feel the same way too. But we feel like that because we are on the wrong side of the trade. But if you are in the right side of the trade, you will be singing a different song than what you are saying right now. Let's learn from this experience.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

We can move-on on the price because it is very bloody if you will check in CMC because of the price drop of Bitcoin but ignore BTC? i wont do that to BTC. I've invested in the past and watch Bitcoin grow and until now even if the price is dipping i still believe that Bitcoin can still do what it did in the past.
CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

Only the fools will going to take this kind of movement because it is that time which is full of possibilities we just need to grab and enrich our life.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

yep, you can move on, and give me your bitcoin, maybe I'll use it well.
well, of course at this time I thought that was a bad thing. when you see the price of bitcoin going down, you're thinking of moving on. Well, it can be said that you are an impatient person.

yep, you can move on, and give me your bitcoin,

lol haha , what the heck ? seriously bro ?    i think he didnt mean that way , he isnt giving away his coins but will rather quit on buying or investing on bitcoin because maybe he is tired from this roller coaster .  

all of us are impatient because we are always eager to earn a money on cryptos but most of us are still hodling because we have no choice at all .
pretius99

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

you are very right because aside from people who want bitcoin to go down a lot, people who sell their bitcoin at low prices also play a big role in reducing bitcoin prices

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

Btc and crypto market are behaving like this because they are still new and being manipulated by many external factors: whales, bad news, political interests etc. However, this will not last forever and it happened to every single market at the beginning. You have 2 options here: to abandon the ship or to continue and wait for the market to get mature enough to become imune to these factors.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

Take advantage of the market situation by seeking short-term profits to give up.
westril688

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

I know what you are feeling. I feel the same way too. But we feel like that because we are on the wrong side of the trade. But if you are in the right side of the trade, you will be singing a different song than what you are saying right now. Let's learn from this experience.
I agree with you. When bitcoin prices fall and cause losses, many people shout that bitcoin will die. But an optimist sees the light in the fall of bitcoin prices and is ready to buy again for investment because the confidence of bitcoin remains strong. Prices up or down are common in the world of commerce. The difference is that we are in a position to ensure that the price of bitcoin will rise again or not.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

Never, bitcoin or nothing, bitcoin till the dead of me,  as long as blockchain technology lives bitcoin lives

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Fishysome

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Its your opinion because Bitcoin had done so much in the lives of different people and the progress of bitcoin is still in progress. We cannot ignore bitcoin easily. It is up to you to withdraw your investment because it is your belief.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

I don't want to ignore bitcoin because, with bitcoin, I can make a nice profit although my profit is not bigger like the other, I still want to use bitcoin to search another profit. but I also search for a profit from the altcoin too because the altcoin can give me a big profit when the price can jump from the low price to the higher price. and with the market now, I am sure that many altcoins can increase higher so I need to prepare for this.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

people ignore bitcoin because they are affected by negative news that is deliberately spread by people who are disappointed with this crypto bitcoin currency, I would suggest staying positive about bitcoin because the nature of the crypto currency can change over time
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
maybe what I can do right now can only follow the current that runs with the development of crypto currencies and of course I have to have more confidence and patience that is very high and maybe that is also done by investors in general
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

There is nothing wrong with deciding on your emotions. It is just that it makes one too reckless and getting blinded and won't be able to see the primary goal. Nevertheless, one should not abandon bitcoin for that reason/s. Bitcoin is making itself better with these flaws.

I think I can never ignore it and delete it in my life because bitcoin means so much to me that I will continue to support it and I am sure this will be far more successful in the future. Because ignoring and removing bitcoin in our lives is the biggest and worst thing we can do in our lives. Bitcoin can really give us many opportunities and benefits. It's light and enlightens our way to only have or achieve our goals and dreams in our lives, so how can we ignore them in our lives if they help us in many ways.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:24:12 AM

if I better keep going, bro. invest in bitcoin. because I already feel the bitter and sweetness of investing. therefore, it must remain motivated to invest even though the market is down ..
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

There is very a thin line between optimism and greed.
I too had felt both sweetness and bitterness and still confused whether I am greedy or optimistic hehehehe.
So I guess I will switch to old time method of mining crypto rather than holding.
Because everytime I hold I am 24 hours holding my mobile in hand to see the prices.....LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ah things like price dip always points to another bull RUN. Wink
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

Bitcoin still has a long way to go to mass adoption and to stop being seen with distrust by most people, I think it came to stay, unfortunately last year it happened, but not so much attention we have unreasonable judgments, this finally leaves many people who are unfamiliar and frustrated.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

Bitcoin really has given me a lot of financial profits, so to ignore and remove bitcoin in my life is the biggest and worst thing in my life history. It's lightweight and can me me faster to achieve success. I can never ignore it and delete it in my life because bitcoin means so much to me that I will continue to support it and I am sure it will be far more successful in the future.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

The bitcoin lost price is still far in the past I think it's just right for the price of bitcoin. Because the bitcoin price is lower than then three years ago if you compare right now and never ignore bitcoin for its price only!
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

Mate, you miss something very important for cryto. People with money (aka whales) will always dominate nd manipulate the market. It's not about Bitcoin or any other altcoins. If it wasn't Bitcoin, it would have been other coin, but whales would have done what they know better: manipulate the market and make money.

Instead of selling Btc, I think a better option is to buy as price is still very low in this bearish and acumulation market.

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: