Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5499 times)
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

Of course! Bitcoin is a superior coin, but minor coins are also needed. Moreover, some altcoins are even better than bitcoin, Ethereum for example Smiley
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:25 PM

Of course we should support alt coin. Because we need both of them in our life. But all altcoin isn't necessary. We should support which is necessary in our everyday life.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:27 PM

When you're into bitcoin, it doesn't mean you should not support altcoins. It's good to support altcoins too, because we're within an unified cryptocurrency network. With the competence from altcoins, bitcoin gains more power to grow. To have such a healthy growth, we need to support both.
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

in my opinion,yes we need to support alt coin.there are a lot alt coin in this world.some of them are fake or useless and others are very useful.so we need to take the right coin to support.
Panfilov

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

Who is 'we'?

If you want to miss out on opportunities that currently undervalued alt coins present, sure, don't buy them, buy them later when they are more expensive Smiley That doesn't say all alt coins are ok to buy. Do your own research and due diligence.

Or you can lose all your money, can't you? Investment in bitcoin is risky deal, and what we can say about altcoins?
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:58:24 PM

yes I think altcoin support does not hurt because by supporting altcoin we also get a big profit, because altcoin can be a good coin other than bitcoin. altcoin will give you a bigger profit than bitcoin if you're lucky.

whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:42 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

bitcoin was in the past and altcoin is better for future.

price is so high but altcoin give you other chance to buy more and be rich
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

I think here we should support Bitcoin as well as altcoins because without altcoin we can't make earnings with the Bitcoin and also without Bitcoin we can't buy altcoins easily so here both of have their advantage at their own place to use in cryptocurrency field.
Here currently increase in the market of bitcoin demand , people are selling Thier coin for btc but they don't know that indirectly they are making loss ownself in the amount of the bitcoin that they invested , Here everyone should have patience that once the price of bitcoin become stable and than the market of altcoins will start grow .
It is a Time for the pro traders to show that how much they are experienced in the game of cryptocurrency and how can they handle Thier trade by choosing bitcoin and altcoins .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

Of course ! Bitcoin is just not much of the blockchain world! its technology is relatively simple and can not meet all the needs, which is normal)
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:39:27 PM

I think other "promising" alt coins should be supported
because of what they provide and offer.

Sure, Bitcoin is preferred for good returns but with alts
like Ethereum, Ripple in order for them to grow they
most certainly need support from their community.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:58:05 PM

Ok if u think you keep alot of btc and only support bitcoin. The point is what about the people barely know about bitcoin and interested but can't afford it, which is we know the rate is really high will yhey wait until the rate goes down, or still buy it at high rate but a little profit they will get. I guess altcoins will be the next choices. So it is good if we support not only bitcoin, because many altcoins have good value for future and can be source of profit too. CMIIW Smiley
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Support the useful ones, that offer something new to the table. I'm all in for supporting altcoins, just the higher quality ones that actually deliver profits and any promised payouts should they be successful with some sort of kickstarter. Invest in them if you like, nobody is holding you hostage if you don't want to, it's kind of a dice roll, it may be worth your time or not.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
OuterTech

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:44:43 PM

Of course I think we should do support altcoin and there are a lot people doing it. If cryptocurrency world only have Bitcoin, I think it'll be very boring. LOL. But because of altcoins, we have a lot of choice to trade with and invest in. If nobody supports altcoin, there will be Bitcoin only and everyone in all over the world will only focus on Bitcoin so it'll be really bad

blue_dragon

Activity: 251