Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5498 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

I support both, but not all altcoins will work in the market
The success of altcoin that can be marketed only 60%, the rest we rely on luck
I have bought several times, and the result .. I always lose
and that is very annoying
You must be absolutely objective in choosing altcoin
I would agree to support altcoin because it is still part of he digital currency. Aside from being part of the digital currency, altcoin are also used by many of us who currently cannot afford to buy bitcoin like me. Altcoin maybe I guess serve as a stepping stone of the newbie to start their career here in bitcoin and if they already earned altcoin they can use it to step by step could buy bitcoin in future.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

I'm support altcoin if that altcoin have good opportunity to buy because in my mind that altcoin as the complement on every market. If people who is little capital altcoin is good choose yo enjoy the profit earned. And I'm support bitcoin as for long term investment, why? Like as we know bitcoin have little supply and the price every year will going up. Like about few years ago bitcoins price is about 3700 USD per coin and after that about 25000 USD/ coin
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

I think we should support alt  coins also. A lot of coins have very good tech not just bitcoin and they exist for one specific purpose most of the time. I could make examples of hundreds of coins. Im not trying to hype but for the sake of an example. One coin exist for bank to bank transfer. One coin exist to buy medical marijuana. One coin exist to buy piece of land in a virtual reality world. I think we should support those coins too.

simalima

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Why not,there are lot of altcoins in the market.But all of are not good to buy.Some of them have really  bright future.if you purchased potential coins such as Ethereum,Monero,waves,Dash.If you hold them 1or 2 years, then it may give you huge profit.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

Yes I will support altcoins as more digital currency will be better in the future, to date, altcoins are very competitive price depending on the innovation and target users. But still the highest bitcoin prices, because most altcoins are still dependent on the price of bitcoin . With the altcoins, everyone is expected to have and transact safely.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

In my opinion, it should be bitcoins. You are in a bitcoin forum. Other than that, you just have to fully support bitcoins.

Kidding aside, it really depends on how much faith do you really have on cryptocurrency. Alt coins show as much potential as bitcoin has but the limelight is always on bitcoins. So consider first the alt coin you want to support and then don't forget to support bitcoins as well.

Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

It's always best to have a choice. Only people who have always had a choice can't appreciate how having a choice is important, regardless of the subject.
Yes, we should support altcoin because it's similar coin like bitcoin which is mean of trading activities. Even more, it gives us profit as well as can be exchanged to be real money. So, we are proper to support it always.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

we should support altcoin. why? altcoin make bitcoin a locomotive and it is the first reason why bitcoin make the biggest wave on earth.
the price of bitcoin now is on supply and demand if you are a beginner you will never see the importance of altcoins.
raypinch

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

I would go for altcoins more, I think they will change the future and bitcoin will get old, expensive and slow .
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

Bitcoin price nowadays is stable and im stick with altcoins right now. To be honest altcoins is much more better than bitcoin as payment system and altcoins structures more thoughtful. 
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

Honestly, if you find an altcoin that has a use case and has an ambitious plan going forward, why not support it?
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

I support both, but not all altcoins will work in the market
The success of altcoin that can be marketed only 60%, the rest we rely on luck
I have bought several times, and the result .. I always lose
and that is very annoying
You must be absolutely objective in choosing altcoin
I would agree to support altcoin because it is still part of he digital currency. Aside from being part of the digital currency, altcoin are also used by many of us who currently cannot afford to buy bitcoin like me. Altcoin maybe I guess serve as a stepping stone of the newbie to start their career here in bitcoin and if they already earned altcoin they can use it to step by step could buy bitcoin in future.

I agree to support altcoin but I don't think it is good to choose bitcoin for last. I mean, if a newbie can afford to buy bitcoin, then why not just invest it on bitcoin instead of altcoins. For me it is best to invest first in bitcoin and thn when earning enough, that will be the time to try investing in altcoins and make use of your profit from bitcoin in looking for another passive income.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Altcoin,bitcoin both are cryptocurrencies that do soo many things to developed blockchain technology and they will bring good future for cryptocurrency.soo my opinion is we have to support altcoin
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:35:03 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 08:45:42 AM by Hazaki

Supporting bitcoin or other altcoins is technically the same since you are supporting the same technology and ideology , yet we now experience a huge gap of value between bitcoin and other altcoins which make it a bit doubting to whether invest in those or not especially on the short term run .
As for the long term run investing in those coins is a must since bitcoin's supply will eventually end one day because it's capped to 21M coins and other coins doesn't really have a supply cap so that will be a double edged sword for them .
RVA

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

There should always be a choice, but from the majority of altcoyins one should choose those who remain in the market and will be an alternative to bitcoin.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Recovery is here!

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

I think we should support alt  coins also. A lot of coins have very good tech not just bitcoin and they exist for one specific purpose most of the time. I could make examples of hundreds of coins. Im not trying to hype but for the sake of an example. One coin exist for bank to bank transfer. One coin exist to buy medical marijuana. One coin exist to buy piece of land in a virtual reality world. I think we should support those coins too.

As I can guess here supporting alts means buying them? I do believe that most of Bitcoin holders do supports altcoins as well. Their income is the sum of profits from alts’ and BTC’s trading. IMHO.
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

The world today is filled with multiple currencies. but the international community only trade the top 4, dollar, euro, yen, pound which when it comes to internet currencies there is room for more than bitcoin. There is room to support more than one. but by 'supporting' i mean doing the footwork of getting merchants onboard, thus making the coin useful and usable. and not simply buying in purely to help increase the market cap of that coin purely for a ramp/dump investment.
There should always be a choice, but from the majority of altcoyins one should choose those who remain in the market and will be an alternative to bitcoin. Altcoin,bitcoin both are cryptocurrencies that do soo many things to developed blockchain technology and they will bring good future for cryptocurrency. So my opinion is we have to support altcoin.
AymDoo

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

As Bitcoin considered the Gold of crypto currencies, altcoins have proven to offer great extra features that Bitcoin does not have. Scalability, low transaction fees and privacy are example of such features missing in Bitcoin. The decreasing domination of Bitcoin reflects that (it is now around 26% of the total marketcap for the first time).
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

Support it as long as it is contributing something that is useful or solving a pain that exists in a specific industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: