Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5498 times)
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Yes we should, just like how bitcoin community increases so as its market value increases and as long as we support bitcoin it will remain its high price. I think that will also happen if we support other coins those coins we see that has a potential of increasing its price just like how bitcoin did. As long as there are people supporting, buying and investing in some promising altcoins we will also have good profit just like bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Yes, You can support altcoins because without altcoins total crypto currency market is no vale and it is no longer so everybody should support altcoins. In this online area there are too many altcion but some coin have a fake so we should support only real coin.
babu1989

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

yes we can support Altcoins and Bitcoin Both. Wink
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

Other than bitcoin I think we should support altcoins too, but it is entirely up to each individuals if they want to or not because everyone has their own different perspectives about cryptocurrencies so whichever your heart desire go for it.

in general we have to support altcoin as well, because altcoin is also a crypto currency that uses the same digital technology as bitcoin, and in my opinion there are also some altcoins that have good prospects

Yes you are right because you support altcoin too and not only bitcoin.
We are really need to support it because bitcoin can not solve all the problem and it needs help by other altcoin.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
CryptoAnalystP

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

No....AltCoins matter I think they are important in making sure these coins continue to find new innovative techs to compete.  Have you heard of WinnerCoin..it's a new alt coin that is launching March 12th..  They are promoting it like crazy and the hype around it is real....even if you dont believe in the coin....believe in the hype because people are going to make alot of money...they are launching at .002USD thats crazy....www.wnrcoin.com
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

Who is 'we'?

If you want to miss out on opportunities that currently undervalued alt coins present, sure, don't buy them, buy them later when they are more expensive Smiley That doesn't say all alt coins are ok to buy. Do your own research and due diligence.
altcoins is the next big thing and for sure OP knows about that,itjust he want to get our opinions in this matter..i myself has lot of altcoins in my folios and together with bitcoins

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

If bitcoin is a good investments then altcoin is also good but you have to observe and make a research on what altcoin has the good potential to boom in the market before buying that altcoins. There are many altcoins that can be profitable but there are some which can give loses that is why in order not to get loss in investing try to look for alts that is profitable one.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

I have investments in both bitcoins and altcoins, which means I support both. I want to make money anyway, so I invest in different currencies.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

I am very good about altcoins, because with them I have a regular income. But I also have investments in bitcoin. I think it is quite real to develop both in bitcoins and in other cryptocurrencies.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

I prefer to divide my capital into several coins, so that in the event of the collapse of one of them, I did not remain in loss. That's why I have a fairly large number of altcoins, so I feel calmer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tanakaneko

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Many alternative coins are different from bitcoins, and each such distinctive feature can lead to significant success in the future, therefore investors should support alternative coins! I definitely love coins with full anonymity, such as XMR, Zcash and others
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Supposedly, if we are really into a better place or innovation of the world is we must not just stick into a specific thing or focus on onw thing because anything that has newly existed can do have a potential to make a better change. So I must say that we do not need to just focus on supporting Bitcoin but instead, we must be widely open on the possibility that altcoins also have a potential to make a positive outgrowth now that all types of cryptocurrency is going to a real large pump not just in terms of pricing but also on the benefits provided.

bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Supposedly, if we are really into a better place or innovation of the world is we must not just stick into a specific thing or focus on onw thing because anything that has newly existed can do have a potential to make a better change. So I must say that we do not need to just focus on supporting Bitcoin but instead, we must be widely open on the possibility that altcoins also have a potential to make a positive outgrowth now that all types of cryptocurrency is going to a real large pump not just in terms of pricing but also on the benefits provided.

Yes, we should be open to other ideas. There are bunch of great altcoins out there with great systems and algorithms made for specific job. I think alts is really great to produce more unique and well made ideas to the crypto market. It makes it really easy and useful for those who will use the system of those alts which is really a great start for a developed future. Bitcoin might be the best right now but I think new ideas are worth just as much bitcoin especially in its early stage.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

Yes, I have a lot of coins and I keep buying new ones and getting them as a fee in bounty campaigns. With the help of them I make money. Bitcoin I use as an investment in the future.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

I have a few coins, but the main contribution I have is in bitcoin, as I see in it the most favorable prospects for earnings.

EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

I think we should do them together but like %50 bitcoin %50 altcoins. Because when bitcoin looses it's value altcoins too. We first need to make bitcoins value higher.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Yes, I invest in altcoins, because behind them are quite interesting and successful projects, in my opinion. And I want to support them.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

In my opinion, altkoins are much more valuable for humans than bitcoin. Bitcoin is a universal digital coin that is incapable of performing the individual and diverse functions that altcoyins perform. Most altcoins that were created as a result of the ICO were created to perform specific tasks in the narrow areas of our diverse life. They, along with the performance of the usual functions of the means of payment and the measure of value, make our life even more comfortable. Therefore. along with the support of bitcoin, we need to be especially careful about the altcoyins.
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Of course we must. Bitcoin will never become the number 1 currency in the world, as its technical limitations are too serious.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Right now we got so many ALTS and this early year so many ALTS thats also a scam. But im still supporting ALTS cus of the profit i can get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: