Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5501 times)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

bitcoin or altcoins is the cryptocurrency and we must support them to change the system of payment in the world.
and cryptocurrency will be huge in near futures.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

I know that altcoin prices are very far from bitcoin, but we should know that much of the bounty campaign is from altcoin. so we must always support altcoin for the sake of bounty campaign.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Firbolko

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

if you find altcoin and he has an ambitious plan in the future, why not support him
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

I think if possible, support bitcoin first because when bitcoin increases, other altcoins will increase. Bitcoin is deeply depressed due to the very bad news from the market, which also affects other altcos because altcoin is directly affected by the fluctuation of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoins are waiting for positive signals from the market to return to the new growth period.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

I think we should equally support both alt coins and bitcoins because of the fact that a lot of people would also use alt coins against bitcoins in case bitcoins decline further to which it's not investable anymore. Let's not forget about the name of this forum and what we really should be supporting.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

I think we already support other currencies when we participate in ico. So we show the confidence in them and the projects I propose.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

We should support both of them. They coexist to support each other and I think we should do the same. The truth is we are earning on alt coins via ICO's and bounties. The only way to show appreciation is to support or advertise them. For bitcoins, we are earning once the price increases so it should be the same thing. Keep on promoting them because they really need it. The advertisement side is not going on bitcoin's way, but I am sure they can find solutions.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:11 AM

This is a very tricky question. Right now many of the alts (especially Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano) are acting like parasites, leaching away market cap and users from Bitcoin. But at the same time, these alts are not capable of existing independently without Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is not there, then the vast majority of the altcoins will become worthless.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

Just support the altcoins that you think have good projects, It's a good thing that if an altcoin has many supporters and promoters and if it becomes popular, the coin might have a chance to moon its price and it will be a good profit. We should not just rely only bitcoin, let's try and give a chance to altcoins.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

I believe that if we want Bitcoin to prosper we should not only promote Bitcoin itself but also the entire cryptocurrency. That means, we should also promote the legitimate alternate cryptocurrencies. If we want cryptocurrency to make huge steps in the world, we should not only promote Bitcoin. The world of cryptocurreny is not only limited to a single coin. Right now, we have gone into a phase wherein Bitcoin is the only coin that matters. If crypto is looking bad in the eyes of so many people, it is not just Ethereum or Stratis or other altcoins that will go down, Bitcoin will also be affected.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

Yes you should. There are a lot of alternative currencies out tgere that offer a lot of promising benefits and high potentials. It would be a shame if we let this type of investments pass. Also, a lot of these promising investments I said earlier are undervalued, meaning we could buy them easily. I wouldn't buy them when they became a big hit in the market and the value increases therefore making it veey expensive so I would buy it right now when it is still cheap.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

I think we should support altcoins as there are some good altcoins out there with very good projects and developers behind it like ethereum. Although while we are trying to support altcoins it does not mean that we should do so blindly and just put our money into projects without doing proper research and making sure that it is not a scam coin.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

altcoins are still new but if more support will surely add more value in later time, but still we can keep a little of altcoins and trade it when the coins has already have value. thats it we can say or maybe profit from altcoins. Smiley
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Yes we should, as without altcoins development of crypto market is impossible.
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

The majority of altcoins are forks of Bitcoin with small uninteresting changes.  Altcoins are the later alternative cryptocurrencies launched after the immense success Bitcoin had after its release in 2009.
Altcoins are alternatives to bitcoin because they tend to improve and solve the Bitcoin protocol limitations and features.
Alternative currencies aim to be better substitutes to Bitcoin. 
The success of Bitcoin as the first peer-to-peer digital currency facilitated the introduction of other similar digital currencies that followed. Due to this reasons Altcoins should be supported by investing in it.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

Yes we should, as without altcoins development of crypto market is impossible.

We should also care about alternative coins that are valuable and will benefit the future of cryptocurrency. A portion of the altcoins is having a suitable arrangement like a ripple, ethereum, litecoin, neo, and others. Altcoin offers differences and asset alternatives for stockholders with small capital. There are few of new altcoins the more significant part of them are pointless to be mindful of contributing on the new coins.
INBOT

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

There are many interesting altcoins on the market with high potential for growing due to solid businesses the coin in based on.

If bitcoin would dissappear many people would lose interest but mainly people who have been there just for the money. People who want to change the world and see good things happening will stay because they want to be part in these revolutionary businesses.

Our revolution in Inbot is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our global community of ambassadors help companies build trusted relationships with their customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

The ambassadors get rewarded for their introductions and everyone wins. No more cold calling or email spam!

For more information and registering please check https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

Of course we should support altcoins, because it can also help with the development of the crypto currency in the world. It can also be of great help to us because we can also use their projects in our daily lives
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

The altcoins play an important role because it is more than evident that the bitcoin is not enough to satisfy the great demand to come from the services that require the use of this revolutionary payment system and store of value. I think it also applies in bitcoin because people would not be amused or might get bored if bitcoin is the only living coin out there in the crypto world.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

Yes we should support other coins than bitcoin, the cryptomarket is not just a bitcoin supported by tons of coins and so we must make sure that we are supporting the other coin to prevent a market failure. It can't be just bitcoin itself that will circulate, to buy and to sell in the market, besides altcoins do have some advantages that bitcoin do not possessed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: