Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5498 times)
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Alts are less crowded and congested than btc and so value may be much more than btcs so many cant afford in alts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

we should support both better, because the coin bitcoin or altcoin is equally in need by all of us, so we need to support it for the future can be better and smooth.

startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Bitcoins are mostly accesed by all the criminals and terrorists around the world and so alts are.much safer
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Altcoins has no doubt taken the a better part of the crypto currency market by making alot of projects which investors happen to be more comfortable with and thereby making them invest more into altcoins. Off course millions have been made and that alone is making more people support the altcoins. Thanks.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

Altcoins can make a very good income if you choose the right strategy. Therefore, I advise you to have at least some of the most promising altcoins at your disposal.
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

I will support altcoins because with all our support altcoins will become more popular and the price will also be naio again. Altcoin provides legitimacy to the class "cryptocurrency" although many small altcoins that fail CryptoCurrency will still make altcoin.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
predictors

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

I agree with this, we will support altcoins which has big potential of increasing price. ETH is better than bitcoin in term of transaction but why bitcoin still has the biggest market cap among all cryptocurrency, thats because people only thrust bitcoin, they thrust that bitcoin is the most profitable Coin. I agree to support both.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

Everyone deserves a chance regardless how small or how short your progress so far. I am surprised that this is still an issue. If you are loyal to bitcoin, then good for you. Loyalty is rare such days. If you want to have other cryptos, then still good for you. You are an adventurous trader. Anything you do, you will still do good in the community because we all have a role to play.
ivee

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:15 PM

Everyone deserves a chance regardless how small or how short your progress so far. I am surprised that this is still an issue. If you are loyal to bitcoin, then good for you. Loyalty is rare suc days. If you want to have other cryptos, then still good for you. You are an adventurous trader. Anything you do, you will still do good in the community because we all have a role to play.

Well, I will say that Altcoins is more profitable rather than bitcoin nowadays, Ethereum is the successor of altcoins and I wanted to invest more altcoins rather than Bitcoins. I am gaining a lot of profits in altcoins rather than Bitcoin nowadays, But I’m still interested with the two. I’m just happy for altcoins that it is now profitable, because Bitcoin always down on the market.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Without altcoin the bitcoin is useless and of no value, the thing that makes bitcoin skyrocket is of course due to altcoin factor, because altcoin when ICO receives bitcoin then automatically increases bitcoin requirement.

great
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

I think we should, because these altcoins still has value and can be also converted to bitcoin or cash. Just think of having altcoins the opportunity of earning little by little and forming a bigger amount because of it.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

Yes we must support too altcoins because we have many altcoins that have a good future. They have also some good technology in their sleeves. I myself is investing too in altcoins but before i do that. I always research on different altcoins which i target because some altcoins are created only for sole purpose of scamming other people.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

We should supporting altcoin with good project and good product with solid dev team. Supporting good altcoin maybe mean that we are supporting cryptomarket can grow. I am believe that if we supporting on bitcoin, we are supporting a revolutionary monetary system

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:42 AM

Yes we should support altcoins because they are still a great coins especially those whonare successful ones they just need much more attentions to grow just like bitcoins because the bitcoins are just growing a little bit bigger than altcoins because there are no attentions that are given into altcoins but they have manage to come to the top still because there are people want to choose different coins. And they are also a great alternative whem bitcoins are falling.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:36:00 AM

For better support issues we support both because between bitcoin and altcoins have their respective advantages and provide many advantages for us in trading.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:01 AM

off course, Both is the future currency. I will support it.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

For better support issues we support both because between bitcoin and altcoins have their respective advantages and provide many advantages for us in trading.

We must support every cryptocurrency that we have in the cryptocurrency world, supporting it means more profits to come on us. If we are not going to support altcoins then it means that we are not yet into cryptocurrency and we are still lack in knowledge about altcoins. To be honest, joining bounty is more better than bitcoin campaign.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

many coins and token have appeared their aim is to use more in the future. So better to support all altcoins to change the traditional money. I believe in saying the do not put your money in one basket and do your own research.

#Taklimakan
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

Altcoins are important part of crypto ecosystem. They are the hedging medium once bitcoin is not profitable to keep or hodl. It is to leverage and minimize lose to investing bitcoin.

fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

we are investing by using cryptocurrency although the name of the coin is different but the basic and the same field is investing with crypto so naturally we support any coin emerging

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: