Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:03:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we support altcoins ?  (Read 5501 times)
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

why not, i ve reading about altcoins, some of them are fine. if you invest right time hahahaha jk, yeah some altcoins are fine, don't underestimate it
commlinx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

Why not? We have seen many altcoin doing very well just as bitcoin,  one of this altcoin is ethereum know as eth,  ethereum is a decentralized platform where one can write smart contracts in other to build decentralized application easily without having to fork a blockchain and editing the code,  which is very tasking and even tiring sometime. You make use of solidity in writing smart contracts.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Altcoins are technically the same with Bitcoin. A valid altcoin will often change bitcoin’s rules sufficiently to do something uniquely productive and may have a particular application. Some coins have been designed as a ​unit of exchange for solar power production, for example, while others have formed the basis for a new system of domain names on the Internet. If a coin is attempting to do something that adds technical value, it's a good sign.A good altcoin will have a solid team behind it.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

currently the number of existing virtual currency reaches 1400. Bitcoin is not the only virtual currency in circulation. there is ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, cardano, NEM, litecoin, and so on. But bitcoin is one of the largest virtual currency market capitalization.

I think we should support bitcoin or altcoin, but not all altcoin, now very much altcoin and most of them are useless for now, we can save some of them for use as an alternative to Bitcoin.

I strongly agree that many people support more than one coin. but with 'support' I mean by supporting a new coin-coin whose prospects are good to make new coins useful and useful.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

for me you can also support altcoins because it is also profitable like bitcoin. there are lot of altcoin now that has a big future because the founder or the leaders has a big company. like japan they are lauching a coin thats why they pullout all their money in bitcoin.  and you can also buy them both for assurance only.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

yes we should because it is still relevant. It doesn't have more value today doesn't mean there's no future for it
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

We should support them, but NOT all of them there are a lot Shocked of New altcoins and most of them are useless for the moment, we can keep some of them to use as an alternative for Bitcoin (small purchases , specific product- Dev for developpers , ASC for Miners ...)

Yeah its true to support only a trusted and good altcoin. If we support bitcoin you will support altcoin to.  Even bitcoin and altcoin are competitor we should support them and make them famous in other investor that's the only thing that we can help.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

Both of it,we should support this for the better community  in cryptocurrencies,as long as many investor are invest on it,it can give more profit in all of us,just support this.

Some altcoins actually have good prospects in the future, our step for altcoin is an effort to keep an eye on if bitcoin is destroyed and I think altcoin does require support from us, we should not just focus on bitcoin
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

From a "lets make the world a better place perspective" should we support only bitcoin right now or altcoins also?

I think we should also support altcoins, because there are so many altcoins that has a good future and i believe that there are many altcoins that can alsp help us to be very profitable like ethereum, waves and many more, we should support altcoins like on hoe we support bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

It’s always both. Bitcoin plays the mainstream role, so it’s just more profitable for you. However, there are lots of amazing altcoins with outstanding technologies implemented.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

We should support both of them. The whole blockchain of cryptocurrency is a living ecosystem that benefit from one another. We should support the both of them because they feed each other. Altcoin's trading brings more bitcoin volume and bitcoin can be invested to altcoin to gain more bitcoin. It's living and a deprivation of the other can affect one another.

currently the number of existing virtual currency reaches 1400. Bitcoin is not the only virtual currency in circulation. there is ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, cardano, NEM, litecoin, and so on. But bitcoin is one of the largest virtual currency market capitalization.

I think we should support bitcoin or altcoin, but not all altcoin, now very much altcoin and most of them are useless for now, we can save some of them for use as an alternative to Bitcoin.

I strongly agree that many people support more than one coin. but with 'support' I mean by supporting a new coin-coin whose prospects are good to make new coins useful and useful.

You have point there. We should scrutinize the project/token before supporting it. No good investor would invest in a potential coin scam or shitcoin. But how would the investor know, aside from checking the WP, the road map and the team?

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀