Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7769 times)
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

Bitcoin will be a mystery and difficult to know the certainty of the future, many countries are banned but some countries actually offset by receiving bitcoin, I think in the next 3 years will look how the future bitcoin.
Evevn the price or the value of bitcoin now is not high, i still believe that before this year will end all coins in the market will increase including the best cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin, we just need to hold for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

Bitcoin will be a mystery and difficult to know the certainty of the future, many countries are banned but some countries actually offset by receiving bitcoin, I think in the next 3 years will look how the future bitcoin.
Evevn the price or the value of bitcoin now is not high, i still believe that before this year will end all coins in the market will increase including the best cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin, we just need to hold for long term.
The price of bitcoin is now going to high and that's why its price will the end of this more high and beneficial so those people who hold their bitcoin they will very happy because they will get a lot of profit, so you all investors should take a little bit patience because after 1 or 2 moths botcoin price will more high tha last year's price.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Now the best option to do with bitcoin is to hold it. It doesn't have any sense if we sold it now, because prices are really bad. It's just the time, when market looks all red, but maybe it's only a small crisis. I believe, that it will rise.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

Don't panic. I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year.

As long as we continue to believe in bitcoin, it will grow steadily in 1-2 months.

Well I hope So, because for long past months the value of bitcoin was too low and until now its still low.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

The happenning of bicoin in the future or the coming time , will depend upon the hands of the people, the customers and the investors , if this people continue investing and always trusting in bitcoin , then bitcoin will have a good happenning  and a good future in the crypto currency world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

Bitcoin is expected to increase by the end of this year and at the same time bitcoin market will be more vibrant with the price difference in a short time causing investors to be attracted and stimulate a blue hope for bicoin
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

The sudden rise on the price of Bitcoin in 2017 worries new investor and now skeptical to invest in Bitcoin. However, there have been great news lately and China's prime minister approved the use of block chain which will help and give confidence to the people who wants to invest in crypto.

randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

Yes it really blown people mind last year because of the biggest increase of the price. But I think it will increase it's price again after this coming months or after the end of the year. And I hope it will happened again to make some people like me to get some more profit this year.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

Bitcoin is a hard coin to guess, as we know that late last year the price is almost $ 20k, but unfortunately it continues to drop, but I'm sure that bitcoin performance will continue to improve as the number of users continues to increase.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
We don’t know what will be the next happen on the bitcoin value. As I understand, we should focus on other activities of our life to avoid to depress and others emotional. Let's continue to aim the target don’t stop losing your faith. Always strive to do better go all in. Dream immense work hard never say never. Believe that bitcoin will recover you lose later.   
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

Bitcoin has been a difficult time so far, and it's normal for prices to fall.

I think you should continue to monitor the market in the current situation, because the current upward trend will not last long.
Bitcoin is entirely a different and unique concept and that nothing like that was there in this world before. There will come lot of difficulties in the way of the bitcoin but this does not mean that bitcoin is not a good option for the sake of investing. In fact, the way bitcoin is helping the people in making such a huge money is something which gives us a guarantee that bitcoin will face all the challenges boldly.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Just hold your bitcoins and never do panic selling. The price of bitcoin will increase three months from now and I assure you that. And the bubble part, yes because as you can see there are whales in the bitcoin community and they are so powerful that they can almost put bitcoin in a devaluation process. To that end, remember to never sell your bitcoins because of fear and always have hope for bitcoin.  Grin
I think every person should hold bitcoins as much as possible because it is becoming famous day by day and soon the prices will go much higher in near future and as a result, he will get more profit by selling these coins than he would have got in the past. People become panic instantly in case of bitcoins because if something goes wrong regarding this, he would have to face a big loss.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

Well, do your stuffs as what you do when the market price isn't as low as this. Just continue to strive it up again, don't lose hope those like the other it won't be good to yourself mentally and financially and to the market as well. Just stay firm on holding it and buying it more. Once the market price rebuilds itself again and regain its last december 2017 it will be a guaranteed profit right there. Don't fool yourself like others they are already fool once they lose the faith they have on bitcoin.
The Bitcoin market will live forever as we know that this coin showed us a lot of potential and showed struggle to defeat all the hurdles came in its way which is still keeping on its efforts and surviving in the market. The Bitcoin in the future will achieve the highest possible conditions and this is even proving by its average rates of many factors which is on the increase trend.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

Depends on your own opiniom and perspective.
Personally, I believe that the value of bitcoin will continue to grow and flourish as time pass by so I will continue to hold off my coins for the longest time possible.
Though not that positive, I still believe that it will drop and I am not expecting for it to be favorable throughout but it will rise.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

Well, nothing more than just a hope that will help you strive and overcome such feelings that will make you take out your money as soon as the value gets drop due to feeling of being afraid to lose more money. Well, having that kind of attitude won't make anything good to you, what you need is that you have to stay strong and firm whatever the situation is or else it will make the situation more severe or you will lose lots of money instead of having it as a profit when the price gets back again.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Well, nothing more than just a hope that will help you strive and overcome such feelings that will make you take out your money as soon as the value gets drop due to feeling of being afraid to lose more money. Well, having that kind of attitude won't make anything good to you, what you need is that you have to stay strong and firm whatever the situation is or else it will make the situation more severe or you will lose lots of money instead of having it as a profit when the price gets back again.
Maybe all of us wanted to have bitcoin to be successful this year. We all wanted to have bitcoin a higher price because we also want to have higher profit, but along with this longing we should also help bitcoin to be more popular by promoting it to our friends and be an investor. I think if all of us will support bitcoin we will all be successful just like what we wanted this year that bitcoin will have a bull market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

bitcoin prices are always changing and it is not a new thing if bitcoin prices go down because bitcoin prices will soon rise again and provide an opportunity to get profit and then it will come down again so it becomes an opportunity for us to buy, we must be able to know when is the right time
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

I have no disagreement with Bitcoin. I do not have any concerns about the future of Bitcoin. Because I know Bitcoin is a strong currency and it's worth a lot now.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Bitcoin will be a crypto currency that will be used by people who need fast and secure transactions, I think bitcoin will be more useful in the future because of its many advantages.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

If bitcoin will not have a tough competitor in these coming years then i think that it will continue to be the king of all of the cryptocurrency and it will continue to gather more bitcoin investor. Bitcoin is still on its young age and it is still not fully developed and i hope that it will be maximized to its fully limit so we can enjoy the full benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: