Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7769 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

The demand in the market will continue to grow because of new investors each month that is keep on coming in the market and because of that, we can expect that the price of bitcoins will increase even more in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

bitcoin has a big future but we cant predict because we already have lot of altcoin exist because it is indemand.
lot of developers create an unique coin like bitcoin that why the future of bitcoin is very anonymous.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

The demand in the market will continue to grow because of new investors each month that is keep on coming in the market and because of that, we can expect that the price of bitcoins will increase even more in the future.

I agree with you bitcoin is been always that way before, its still in high and low value, but in the end it will soar high and give the profits to the investors and holders.
MDQ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Actually, I do not dare recommend investing in bitcoin or not. I myself am in the same situation as you, still hope someday the price of bitcoin will improve and people will have words.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

To answer this question, I spent some time looking at historical data to try to understand the effect on price when the CME (which was created back in 1898) first listed various metals such as Gold, Silver, & Platinum. There are some limits to this analysis, I admit, but these are interesting data points to consider.

I think we're seeing the true value, which I think should be around $ 6-7k, and I really hope we'll start seeing a slow increase, but unfortunately this market is too small and some people can actually do almost anything they want , so I think we will see this pump and disposal for quite a long time.
I would say that BTC is in bubbles, because to be honest, the value we see during December-January is crazy, it artificially increases, it can not follow that rhythm.
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Bitcoin is an asset and it happens in all assets that the price of them goes up and down only fool people will think and say it as bubble. Only those people who do not know the ABC of trading and assets are saying on media that bitcoin is bubble
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

We should wait more time because it will not be permanently low value of bitcoin, maybe now it has a low value but after a few months or a year it will back to its original value.When bitcoin prices go down we certainly do not need to panic and sell some bitcoin we already have. It was ordinary in market to have all over, what's more market was unusual you will can't anticipate its estimation
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Well, we cannot bring hope right now since the value of bitcoin is still crashing continuously. All I can say right now is that we are putting all ourselves on a great risk and this thing we are doing may only end up on loosing more money or gaining back again. Now the bitcoin is down but you should not hesitate to invest in bitcoin as it will definitely go back up at the end of the year
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

i suggest you to still hold you bitcoin. i believe that bitcoin still will to more growth. we know that bitcoin price is not stable lately. but it's no reason for you to sell your bitcoin especially if you buy it at the high price, because it just will make you lose your money.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

You can see that the current bitcoin price is at $ 7600 after adjusting and rising to $ 7700. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply and will fall back to the $ 7000 range in the coming days before they can go up in the long run. So you can wait until the bitcoin price of $ 7000 to buy the bitcoin at the best price.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Bitcoin price is not stable but it is very potential crypto currency and the price of bitcoin is very volatile. So I m sure it will never end and peoples will become interesting to invest betcoin.
For me bitcoin will be really great this year and i really think that a lot of people will have a chance to be profitable with bitcoin this year and i know  that the price or the value of bitcoib will increase up to $30k before this year will end.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

It is not bubble .Once a bubble is burst , it never comes back to original.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

I have never doubted the future of bitcoin, the growing number of users and the growing number of countries that legalize bitcoin is a strong indication that bitcoin will continue to be popular and this can be seen from the daily transaction of bitcoin that always reaches above $ 15 billion.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

At this time, bitcoin prices will stabilize in the range of 7000 usd - 7500 usd. and it will be difficult to get back up as late as 2017. Right now, you have to keep your bitcoin assets for a long time. bitcoin requires a trigger to raise the price and this will happen for a long time.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

Bitcoin will remain the king of the cryptocurrency even the prices is changing, but this is normal, because some of investor full out since 1st quarter,, but this 3rd or 4th quarter of this year i think bitcoin become monster again in cryto world.
Yes, BTC still dominates the CRYPTO market, they are always king in value, they are leading in price now and in the future, in my opinion Crypto market will not have any coin to overcome. BTC, they are forever the strongest.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

after prices have fallen deeply in early 2018, what will happen next is the opposite, bitcoin will rise dramatically again later this year, or next year. I believe in bitcoin fluctuations.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

We don't realize what will next occur on the bitcoin. Anybody can't afford to predict the anticipate the correct will happen. The decrease of the incentive on the business sectors is just an impermanent and this ordinary thing. No should be a freeze. Keep in mind never to offer your bitcoins because once you offer it, you lose the opportunity and the advantages of the bitcoin. We should hold up and wait will occur toward the finish of this years it can be the same or not. Nobody knows it.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

The happenning of bicoin in the future or the coming time , will depend upon the hands of the people, the customers and the investors , if this people continue investing and always trusting in bitcoin , then bitcoin will have a good happenning  and a good future in the crypto currency world.

Bro, I do really believe that Bitcoin price will be gaining. More and more people will start to buy it even when it is very expensive. I also hoped that BTC will be not banned more, and maybe even legalized.
LikoBaliko

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever. It will lose some of its value eventually, yes, but it will never be surpassed entirely. Some altcoins will match it in price, but is a security and it will always be.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

I have never doubted the future of bitcoin, the growing number of users and the growing number of countries that legalize bitcoin is a strong indication that bitcoin will continue to be popular and this can be seen from the daily transaction of bitcoin that always reaches above $ 15 billion.
This is a good point. I am sure that bitcoin will be more powerful in the future as the bitcoin community grow day by day, so the uses of bitcoin will be more huge, in result bitcoin will have more potential to increase too much, that's what will happen in the future with bitcoin, In addition a lot of countries will support bitcoin so to make a good profit, we should keep our bitcoin and hold them in the future, It's really a wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: