Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7766 times)
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

In 2013, in just a couple of months, it flew from $ 10 to $ 230 and then fell to $ 63, at the end of the year it grew from $ 103 to $ 1063 and then fell to $ 220, in 2017 - added $ 957 to $ 2,887 and starts to fall again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jekjek
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

I will advice you that investing is a kinda like you invest and you are not sure that you have income or nothing because a lot of investors now are just gamble with no income because of its risky thing so be observant if you invest in crypto currency.

j
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Even though we are experiencing nowadays the bitcoin's price of not being that high, it does not mean bitcoin will turn down and will stop functioning. In these times we should remain calm and wait for it to be high. Before, bitcoin's price is really not that high, but due to increase of users, and demand also, its price became higher than before. So we should be patient about it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sakib12121012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Bitcoin will maintain our financial position. Bitcoin will have a huge impact on the economic system of each country and will improve the country. Together with economic development, the future will be gurananed. And will be discovered as a bigger currency for the future.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

Price will back to 7-8k soon and start slowly to grow, I think Trump is in the game  Lips sealed

Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Bitcoin is present and future, but it is an inconvenient currency to the authorities that are not yet able to manage it. Banks are other enemies at the time of Bitcoin. What to do if not to tarnish what is bothering many? a bubble, with all the acceptable motivations to do it. Bitcoin is only at the beginning of its development
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

its impossible to know what is going to happen in the future. However, many people in crypto say bitcoin will have a high price. i would personally recommend holding and wait they for bounce back strong.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

Personally, I think and hope that bitcoin will rise in price again soon. It is not the first time when bitcoin falls down in price. But we just have to be patient and wait for it to rise again. I think that in the future bitcoin will become more stable than it is now.
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

Nobody can know that for sure, if I would just know, I would order my lambo right now Smiley Unfortunately, this is most unpredictible thing.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Nobody can know that for sure, if I would just know, I would order my lambo right now Smiley Unfortunately, this is most unpredictible thing.
Yes I agree on that, nobody can tell what will happen on bitcoin in the next few days or maybe month. Because bitcoin is decentralize and we only give a prediction on such thing which is no assurance and we only put some basis on it. The thing is that we cannot really know about its volume on the market place on the next days so then we have to wait for it.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

Indeed in the world, Cryptocurrency rise in prices and falling prices is a normal thing happening in the Cryptocurrency market.
The decrease in Bitcoin prices will certainly make us much to lose our money, but believe me with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will back up its price and recover to its previous price.
Just wait because Bitcoin price can change continuously.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

its impossible to know what is going to happen in the future. However, many people in crypto say bitcoin will have a high price. i would personally recommend holding and wait they for bounce back strong.
Even that bitcoin price right now is low i am still hoping that before the month of december will end the value of bitcoin can be more than $25k and for me we should hold our bitcoin and dont sell it to just buy altcoins because until now i am confident with the future of bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
It will be very much better for you to have patience and wait for the price to go up. Many people that withdraw their money at earlier times do end up regretting the action they took,  so don’t do the same thing as they did. The only thing you can do is cut loss, that’s if the price is going down too much and you don’t feel okay with it. And if you’re going to cut loss… make sure you monitor the market on a steady basis.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

The current condition of bitcoin is really bad because it drops below $7000 per each but I know that the bitcoin will surpass this challenges and the bull market will occur.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

based on its popularity in the world, it will become more stable in a few years, but will the price increase .. difficult question
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
We can all see how worst the crisis is for bitcoin right now and people are already starting to doubt bitcoin as its price keeps on falling. There is still hope for bitcoin if we will look back on what happened with it before so maybe we should just hold on and see if bitcoin will recover again then invest harder to gain more profit from it.

elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

I think the Market is undergoing a healthy correction. Once done, we will have a stronger and more profitable market. Just hold your coin and be patient. You will benefit greatly
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Actually, I do not dare recommend investing in bitcoin or not. I myself am in the same situation as you, still hope someday the price of bitcoin will improve and people will have words.

We are all waiting for the better. Many of the guys on this Forum bough Bitcoin when it was over 10K, and now they are expecting that BTC price will reach at least 11-13K.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

Therefore you should be more familiar with bitcoin if you want to invest because if only directly invest in bitcoin. Because when you invest in bitcoin and when the bitcoin price falls and you panic, it will make the bitcoin price go down.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

We are all worrying about what's happening with bitcoin right now but maybe sooner or later things will get better for all of us. Many people are predicting that bitcoin is about to end while there are also some people saying that bitcoin will recover before the year ends. Let us hope that it will truly recover so we can all regain our lost profit.
Passing time is making bitcoin more famous and more popular among all investors and traders, people are getting benefits of bitcoin, so I think in future bitcoin will be more famous and more high in price, now there are almost 80% of countries who are legalizing bitcoin which will create income for them, I think soon bitcoin will be famous all over the world and one thing bitcoin will be global currency after few years.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: