Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7766 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

Actually, I do not dare recommend investing in bitcoin or not. I myself am in the same situation as you, still hope someday the price of bitcoin will improve and people will have words.

We are all waiting for the better. Many of the guys on this Forum bough Bitcoin when it was over 10K, and now they are expecting that BTC price will reach at least 11-13K.

The price will be always depending on the supply and demand, bitcoin will reach $20k dollar again this year just like what happened last year, i believe that there is only a fud out there that keeps on spreading that's why bitcoins price is decreasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

Internet videos devoted to bitcoin, say that the accounts of the creator Satoshi Nakamoto 7% of all bitcoins in the world. Experts also agree that if such a quantity of crypto currency is simultaneously put up for sale, this will, in fact, bring down the bitcoin rate. But only for a while.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

It is very interesting how the author so easily appreciated the "real cost" bitcoin. I often meet such statements and have never heard a specific answer. I would rather say that all existing crypto currency assets are totally underestimated. It will take several years (maybe 10 or 20) and a portfolio with today's price of $ 1000 will cost millions. The forecast is no worse than the forecast of the author of this topic.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Very authoritative and absolutely unconfirmed thoughts are expressed by the author of this topic. With the same success, you can say the opposite and still be right. It's not about the future exactly bitcoin. It's more about the possibilities of crypto to affect not the vector of the development of the world economy.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

its impossible to know what is going to happen in the future. However, many people in crypto say bitcoin will have a high price. i would personally recommend holding and wait they for bounce back strong.
I think this year bitcoin will be red for long time but even that it will be red, i am still confident that on the last 2months of this year the price of all coins in the market will recover and will start to rise very high.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Bitcoin will grow more in the future and it will happen in the crypto market that those who are holding a good amount they are ready to wait for the right movement and in this way we can become successful in the bitcoin while soon bitcoin will be legally accepted in our country so i will earn bitcoin through selling of different products in the country.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoin is getting more wider and known to be good investment and also resources of money.  Time will come that bitcoin will be number one around the world and it could be an alternative for an actual money.  When the time comes,  life would be more easier because we are now living in a technology where we can get access on the funds easily. 
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

bitcoin prices will soon recover and will have a high price again so it will get a profit even though now the price of bitcoin has gone down but not to worry and panic
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

I think bitcoin will remain and last for a few more years. although since the beginning of 2018 this bitcoin value continues to fall. this does not mean bitcoin will fall or erupt like a bubble. this is the bitcoin time to go down and the right time for us to buy. do not panic I'm sure a few more months the bitcoin will rise again.

Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

This is the kind of question that starts arguments at dinner parties. Will Bitcoin rise this year? Will it fall this year? Who knows? What is the Bitcoin price prediction? Even though Bitcoin and its technology are very useful and are changing the world, anybody that claims to ‘know’ whether the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall is a liar. I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase this year. This is what I believe, but I can never know. All I can do is guess and make a Bitcoin price prediction. You can look at charts, you can look at news, but you can never ‘know’ for sure.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

bitcoin prices will soon recover and will have a high price again so it will get a profit even though now the price of bitcoin has gone down but not to worry and panic
Good thinking as many users truly believes on the future of bitcoin. It can survive for sure as times more adaptions in the future. Right not to worry during these down trend rather fight on bitcoin can survive.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

it seems that what happened to bitcoin is currently only bad news that attack bitcoin so as to make bitcoin price down and I say again bitcoin not bubble but bitcoin better match like wave because bitcoin price movement always up and down.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

As we all know, bitcoin  price is really unpredictable and very volatile. Maybe we should wait for the next update of the current price because bitcoin is really unstable it can maybe rise anytime anywhere.i believe that bitcoin will rise soon and if we hold it today and wait until the time comes that it's price rise maybe we can gain a huge amount of profit..
Be optimistic about the current situations and the future of the Bitcoin because situations recover after decrease in market and we have seen situations many times and its recovery as well. The future market will be strong and will go strong with the passage of time as we have observed and Bitcoin has proven its survival from 1$ up till now and its current value which assures you the future’s strength as well.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

I think bitcoin will remain and last for a few more years. although since the beginning of 2018 this bitcoin value continues to fall. this does not mean bitcoin will fall or erupt like a bubble. this is the bitcoin time to go down and the right time for us to buy. do not panic I'm sure a few more months the bitcoin will rise again.
Thinking positively and have a strong determinations that the value will bounce back will allow us to gain after some time, Bitcoin was already been acknowledge from the internet as a currency from that if more businesses will follow and adopt the system for payment transactions then for sure bounce back will occur just hard to say when will the bull show up but it's always possible.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

This is the kind of question that starts arguments at dinner parties. Will Bitcoin rise this year? Will it fall this year? Who knows? What is the Bitcoin price prediction? Even though Bitcoin and its technology are very useful and are changing the world, anybody that claims to ‘know’ whether the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall is a liar. I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase this year. This is what I believe, but I can never know. All I can do is guess and make a Bitcoin price prediction. You can look at charts, you can look at news, but you can never ‘know’ for sure.
Quite rightly, I also believe that this is the right thinking, and we need only believe in crypto currencies and their future, and not to predict the price of a particular coin. Bad times in the market-we need to survive, as the market of crypto-currency is unstable and, after a decline, prices will rise.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

Quite rightly, I also believe that this is the right thinking, and we need only believe in crypto currencies and their future, and not to predict the price of a particular coin. Bad times in the market-we need to survive, as the market of crypto-currency is unstable and, after a decline, prices will rise.
We seen an ensane sporadic spikes last December that is why when we look at today's price it's  quite discouraging but if  you try to plot it minus those sporadic spike it will  show that the price is just in the normal range.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

predicted bitcoin will fall even lower and will reach the lowest price in the quarter this season, but will rise again after reaching the lowest price and will rise to the moon at the end of the year.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Traders who have strong hands are not worrying to bitcoin even its price is continuing to decrease. I am one of the traders who have strong hands, I am aware that the bitcoin has power to survive different challenges and obstacles.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

Traders who have strong hands are not worrying to bitcoin even its price is continuing to decrease. I am one of the traders who have strong hands, I am aware that the bitcoin has power to survive different challenges and obstacles.
No one knows for certain about the value of bitcoin in the future, but there are events that might change bitcoin and possibly it’s perceived value. But, barring any crazy turn of events, Bitcoin should keep growing in value over time, obviously with periods of growth and crashes.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Before deciding how profitable it is to invest money in bitcoins at the moment, it is important to understand what advantages and disadvantages there are for this digital currency. Everyone can relate to it in their own way, but there are a number of characteristics that you can not argue with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: