Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7768 times)
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

Stay calm people, do not worry or panic, when you start to panic you have a tendency to do things you are not fully thinking about, so avoid that, save yourself a lot of hassles and a lot of money to lose. I know Bitcoin's situation and value nowadays is something no one wants, so dry, downward trend and all, but keep your head up, check the historical trend, yes, historical trends meaning, data, facts, things that really happened, so it is not just a blind follower of Bitcoin but a true believer, keep your confidence and trust in Bitcoin, am sure it will pay off in no time. Bitcoin still has a great future ahead, this dry season will not define Bitcoin's purpose and value.

The development of technology always follows the well-known curve of their adoption, which includes a period of exponential growth. And Bitcoin is no exception. Of course, the Bitcoin value that results from the network effect has its own unique features and problems. While the network is relatively small, the entrance and exit of each new group of participants can generate serious price fluctuations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

We have to keep in mind that there will always be corrections in the price of bitcoin, the price will always fluctuate, right now only tens of millions of bitcoin have been mined but after that when all of the 92 million coins will be mined then the market will depend totally on demand, that will be a frenzied period.

The value of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by the bad news from the global financial market and the downturn has not stopped. I hope that in the last months of 2018 this market will change in a positive direction to keep investors involved in the cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
now, on the contrary, you need to invest in bitcoin, the price is very low for him.
Though you need to think or invest yourself or not.
In my opinion bitcoin should grow in zimka. But there are so many thoughts and allegations. In the final result decide only to you
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

We have to keep in mind that there will always be corrections in the price of bitcoin, the price will always fluctuate, right now only tens of millions of bitcoin have been mined but after that when all of the 92 million coins will be mined then the market will depend totally on demand, that will be a frenzied period.

For me moment when bitcoin will be mined will make price more stable, at the beggining it will be a huge pump cause more and more investors will want to gain even small part of it and after that price will be stable and it will be easier to use crypto in every day activities.

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

I think that if there is a negative event in a very short period of time, it will be a very nice rise. those who participate in this system can not easily leave this system. future is brilliant for the bitcoin.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

I always wondered what such statements are based on. "Bitcoin is a bubble." This phrase sounds very often and does not justify itself. By this logic, bubbles are all the world's currencies and at the same time gold, securities and so on.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

Like what others said patiently is a key to success but for now patient is not more necessary because a lot of investors in bitcoin didn't get more profit because of the value but for now I really wait until I gain profit from it.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Like what others said patiently is a key to success but for now patient is not more necessary because a lot of investors in bitcoin didn't get more profit because of the value but for now I really wait until I gain profit from it.
with current conditions I think there are two options, namely hold or buy it again. by buying we have a share of bitcoin price increase, with hold we can keep the price

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:36:10 AM

In that situation if you are new to it you must read and research about it and I think if that thing is always happened in bitcoin you better learn more strategy in keeping yourself have a big patience to earn big amount of earnings this year just like other people did to help their investments grow.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

Because it has been manipulated over last several months. It is very hard to predict now we it will go.
But compared the price to previous months i think it is still a good time now to buy.
davehopepe05

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

Bitcoin has fallen sharply in recent days, but I believe bitcoin will rebound in late 2018.
Let's hope you.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:17:56 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoin will continue to grow and become more popular in the future, bitcoin is not a bubble but bitcoin really as a digital currency that can survive in the long run, crypto market is unstable but bitcoin will be able to rise from its downfall.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hsyncl

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will begin to rise as soon as possible. Last week it was going to be a full jump after the hacking events, unfortunately, it was pulled down again. But if bad news follows, it will come to itself slowly.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that embraces a decentralized system, I'm sure that what's happening with the current is the effect of negative news from the haters, but I'm optimistic that users and investors will continue to believe in bitcoin and the price will soon skyrocket.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

My advice to the merchant should be to retain an emotional attitude to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because to the current exchange rate downgrades it may be that the merchant is panicking and the problem is causing the merchant to directly sell the assets and cause huge losses.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

I do not think there will be any problems with bitcoin at this time, just the price is up and down steadily
There is nothing to be worry about the price rise and fall because it is very normal if the price falls we can buy and when it rise so we can sell, no worries because this is the main reason why bitcoin is increasing more and more in price, I think we should trust our bitcoin skills and never stop investing our money in bitcoin, because I am pretty sure bitcoin will rise in price and soon almost everyone will admit the worth of bitcoin.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

Bitcoin has been greatly decreased in recent years, but I believe that bitcoin will pump it back at the end of the year.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that embraces a decentralized system, I'm sure that what's happening with the current is the effect of negative news from the haters, but I'm optimistic that users and investors will continue to believe in bitcoin and the price will soon skyrocket.

In past few months, bitcoin or cryptocurrency have many negatives news. From hacking news on exchange and ban from government in several country. I am always believe bitcoin have good future and the price will rising in next few years.

suindendoshi

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

I also believe that the price of bitcoin in December 2017 was very much inflated like a soap bubble. Today, this is the real price of bitcoin in 6000. Perhaps the price of bitcoin will soon increase and will be higher. All this is very much waiting

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

What will happen to bitcoin at 17th April. I know there is an annual invest wave on April, but I don't think it can stop down trend of crytocurrency

Well as of now it's already the middle of the month and still the price is currently decreasing or gradually decreasing , some are anticipating and also looking forward to bitcoin pump , but then again recently based on what i research and based on the fact that my friend said , is that bitcoin supply and demand is at the lowest so basically the price is expected , and tons of users or should i say some are panicking and resulting the price decrease.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: