Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7768 times)
mboileau

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

The bitcoin market is controlled by the Big Traders and  bitcoins mined, the number of bitcoins mined to this day is 7 million coins and it has to reach a total of 92 million coins.and in this market with the increasing supply comes the increasing demand so the bitcoin market will reach an approximate valuation of 300 billion USD,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

I think we should keep thinking positively about bitcoin and we should also know that bitcoin prices are always changing and it is already a risk if we decide to invest in bitcoin, and the bitcoin price will not go down forever but it will definitely go up again and it will profitable

MalaViolina

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Bitcoin will be increase to some level,and then maintain value. Bitcoin must do that if he think to be safe crypto. Some people says ''Bitcoin will fall through'',becouse of fall from 18k to 6k. But bitcoin in 2018 statistical is 6 times larger than bitcoin from 2017.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

For me what will happen to bitcoin is that this will continue to grow up and will give a good benefits or income with those who will not left and will stay faithful and loyal to it. We can say that some people are saying that bitcoin is falling but I disagree with that taught because i do believe that if you are a true bitcoin user you will never lost your loyalty and faith with it, you will still hold on to your belief that in the near future bitcoin will give our dream outcome.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

I think we should keep thinking positively about bitcoin and we should also know that bitcoin prices are always changing and it is already a risk if we decide to invest in bitcoin, and the bitcoin price will not go down forever but it will definitely go up again and it will profitable
better risk of bitcoin is better now we face, and we also do have to think positive about the state of bitcoin at this time. despite the circumstances that are so damaging. we must also remain grateful.

AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

better risk of bitcoin is better now we face, and we also do have to think positive about the state of bitcoin at this time. despite the circumstances that are so damaging. we must also remain grateful.
Bitcoin as well as any other investment, it has certain fluctuations and risks. But there must be a reason when someone is investing in it even if prices are falling. This is due to its huge potential in dealing with and storing assets. Bitcoin is still improving so it is sure to soon increase again.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

Bitcoin as well as any other investment, it has certain fluctuations and risks. But there must be a reason when someone is investing in it even if prices are falling. This is due to its huge potential in dealing with and storing assets. Bitcoin is still improving so it is sure to soon increase again.
I anticipate a bright future for Bitcoin. It is a bit dark now that Bitcoin prices are falling. But with the potential of it, this is an opportunity for anyone to seriously think about pouring money into it before it goes up again. There is too much potential for Bitcoin prices to rise again compared to what is happening.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

We all know that bitcoin is very risky and it is because of the price of it. Bitcoin price is temporary means it is changeable, anytime it may increase or decrease so if you invest your money to bitcoin, accept the fact that anytime the price of bitcoin will change. Don't panic if the bitcoin price goes down, because it is an opportunity for those people who don't have yet bitcoin, it is the chance for them to buy bitcoin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

Investors already Bitcoin is very risky one for investing and we already with patience we can over come to the loos. Only patience people will see much results from bitcoin holding. Nothing will happen to bitcoin and nothing is going to happen because we are seeing many good news from the government sectors.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoins will have a bright future due to countless numbers of people who are investing everyday in cryptocurrency which makes the popularity of bitcoins and every altcoins in the market to grow even more so we can expect higher demand in the future.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

I also believe that the price of bitcoin in December 2017 was very much inflated like a soap bubble. Today, this is the real price of bitcoin in 6000. Perhaps the price of bitcoin will soon increase and will be higher. All this is very much waiting
Yes, and this soap bubble has strongly slowed down the process of legalizing bitcoin by states. Some states used the fact of a sharp rise in bitcoin prices in December last year, and its subsequent price drop of 70 percent to recommend its citizens to refrain from investing in bitcoin because of the high risks of their money.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

The good thing is that right now the bitcoin is stable. We watched it when it was nearly 20k but it popped out. Before that jump it was about 400$ and going slowly really slowly to 1k and then a big jump. For me it suprise that it is this stable at almost 7k. Hope it will stay here or rise again.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
It's so early to say so. It's just a quarter past the ATH period. People feel so because price is always falling during this quarter. Time is longer when you're impatient. Some people think it will take at least a year for bitcoin to recover its price. So, be patient man.Smiley

I think that bitcoin is currently in the adjustment period where you can observe that the fluctuation is normal this time and by the time there is an increase, it has not yet surpass the $8K mark. However, I believe bitcoin will continue to last for many years and would further increase the price value in the coming years to come. This year could probably a start of a relevant increase in the last quarter of the year just like what happened in the last year where it almost reached at $20K USD mark. So, let us wait for the time being for the expected growth to happen within the coming months.

Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time during the market trading, the price market may goes up and down, depending on the fundamentals, market structure, trend, over market trading, behavior of investors, the volume of investment posted in the market, and the issues confronting Bitcoin like the issue on Banned, Scammer, Hacking, and the never ending issue on Regulation by the Government financial institution. Yet Bitcoin able to survived,this beating and will continue to be in the Market for the future.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

My advice to you sir is just stay on invested because no body knows now a days Bitcoin will suddenly pup up because as far as I know almost 4 months the price value is stable in 6 to 7 USD so we have a big chance to get big income when the time price goes up. Imagine when we start invest now starting in 6,000 USD up to the top highest price last 2017, That awesome.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

As usual if bitcoin remain strong againts the possible treats and discrimination by the government , but because of the decentralized character of bitcoin ,it csn continue to rise to its fame because as long as tge customers and investors trust bitcoin I see bitcoin has still a good and prosperous future to come.

I think the ideology of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a great and unique one that will surely overcome all these flaws and in a few months we will see bitcoin prices start up again. so all has to be cold. And The truth is bitcoin is facing downtime now because fake news here and there causes panic and also people who come to say negative things about bitcoin.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a risky business, so I would like to give you only one important piece of advice. Decide, you believe in bitcoin as a currency and technology that will develop and if only your answer is "Yes", then you can invest. If your answer is different, then you do not need to develop a crypto currency.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

IT will stay same as currency , and people will buy , and invest in it Cool
Or in future it will be bigger than only currency, it could be not only the "money" that we use but it could be a place that eveything will be stored and it could be the "thing" that will define a value of things.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I think the bitcoin price will continue to decline in the near future, you can see that the market is bearish in the long term so it is difficult to trade at this time. The bitcoin price will continue to fall until the end of 2018 and the price of altcoin is the same, so at this point you should only short-term investment and divide your capital to invest.

I have another point of view. I do believe that Bitcoin will be growing. Just wait a bit. This is the main cryptocurrency and its market capitalization is huge. BTC has the best potential, I am simply sure of it.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

My suggestion if you still have bitcoin then you should redeem your bitcoin to another potentially more crypto currency, such as ethereum and ripple. I suggested this before the bitcoin prices went down. If you are still in doubt, you can redeem half of your bitcoins into other crypto currency. Then you can see the market until the end of this year. I suggest that you do not get a big risk if bitcoin is completely extinct.
Over time, if bitcoin does not improve technology then bitcoin can be moved by new crypto currency, such as ethereum and ripple. They excel in terms of technology, blockchain, and transaction speed.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

I think It's a good time to invest. Bitcoin will experience a lot of price changes but has the potential to grow big in the coming years. I'm sure bitcoin will be much better than now and bitcoin has already begun to be accepted by some people, bitcoin much changed the lives of people who once lacked now enough people, knowing bitcoin. So we do not have to worry about bitcoin in the future, all definitely improves.
Although we can not predict bitcoin but we can be comfortable with the fact that bitcoin will not work anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: