Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin?  (Read 7770 times)
dharavikala

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

What will occur? recently climbed radically, and now dropped drastically. this cycle will keep on happening in light of the fact that the bitcoin is fluctuating, there will never be a steady cost for quite a while. on the off chance that you are not prepared for it, it would be ideal if you go. numerous individuals think bitcoin is a trick in light of the extreme fall in costs, however did they see value spikes in the previous year? no, they just observe one side as it were.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

In my opinion it’s natural that bitcoin’s price has time to go up and down. It’s unlikely that bitcoin will keep rising forever. You don’t have to panic if it decrease, the decrease will end and will be restored or raise more so there is no need to regret of the hopes that didn’t come true in the right time. I advise to be patient in holding to get a good profits in the future.
yes, the development of bitcoin will certainly continue to be done. I believe that this will make Bitcoin's popularity better in the future. of course, I also think that, as the price of bitcoin increases in the future, it will be increasingly difficult to get it.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

The best advice for you will be to hold onto your coin. Though Bitcoin is still in a bubble, volatility has always been a major characteristic of the coin which helps you to earn good profits in a short period of time and hence makes the coin a good investment asset. Also, I believe that in the future, the coin is going to gain some stability so as to head towards being a mainstream currency and as it will gain more acceptance in the financial market, it will no longer under be a bubble.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

I am optimistic that bitcoin still has a good future, price fluctuations are common in the market and it is natural that some people or institutions manipulate prices for a moment's profit for them. But whether after prices fall with their wishes and start buying a lot, will they let bitcoin disappear, the answer is certainly not because they have invested more than me and they have more detailed thinking and analysis of the development of bitcoin and crypto prices
tonyparker

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

A significant correction is about to come between September 2018 to October 2018 Best time of this year to invest in crypto will be from the second week of October.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

One thing to always have in mind is that those that invested invested in early days of bitcoin waited for many years before bitcoin got up to thousands of dollars, so if you can wait for more years, then bitcoin will still go to tens of thousand dollars, so patience is highly required, things will still improve for bitcoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Actually I just advised him to be patient and keep his Bitcoin number. I know its price is falling now. The closest I see is its price at only $ 3000. This is a disappointing number for many. But some see it as an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin. It is not unreasonable to expect prices to rise sharply in the next few months. This is definitely not the end for Bitcoin.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Bitcoin is very cheap now and everyone thinks it's over with it. But to me, the next few months will be a strong comeback from Bitcoin. A return that makes people surprised.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Bitcoin is now in the position in which he should be, he will soon begin to climb up, it's just a matter of time.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Simply, BTC can go down or up again, future no one knows, instead of sitting guess how will Bitcoin price.
I think we should focus on better management of our capital when entering the cryptocurrency market.
jayawchaminda

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

don't worry what happened to bitcoin. because you can see a bitcoin history. starting to until now how many time it's going up and down.it's normal.any market price not stable. if bitcoin price stable I think anybody does not buy bitcoins.because all people need profit.
Angelaperry

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Let's be optimistic and do not worry much about bitcoin's price because I strongly believe that bitcoin will raise up again soon
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

I think the more time will be that more and more people will enter crypto and will be increasingly popular, with the increase in crypto population, it will allow crypto to be able to have a better and more stable price.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Bitcoin is now in the position in which he should be, he will soon begin to climb up, it's just a matter of time.

It will be blowing in the future. Good days are coming and it will happen in the crypto market that those who are holding a good amount they are ready to wait for the right movement and in this way we can become successful in the bitcoin while soon bitcoin will be legally accepted in our country so i will earn bitcoin through selling of different products in the country
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

Bitcoin will soon rise. But for now it is really on the down trend and it can really gives everyone a huge amount of profit and oportunity to earn. Because if we are going to buy more today we can maybe buy a lot due to its down price it really lead us to have a great big profit in th enear future. I believe that the future of bitcoin is bright because there are many people that is now using and support btc foe good.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Its gonna be one of those pumps where the next day you see everyone writing stuff like "BIT COIN IS KING, BITCOIN IS BACK, etcetc"
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

I am sure that the crypto-currency market will develop. I believe that I will see the growth of bitcoin. Correction of price is a normal phenomenon in the market.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

Let's be optimistic and do not worry much about bitcoin's price because I strongly believe that bitcoin will raise up again soon

And that is a guaranty. When it all goes nuts in December / January and bitcoin goes though the roof again, it will pull all other coins up too. And like clockwork, about 14 days before the Chinese New Year, it will begin to head down again.  So get out before that.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

And that is a guaranty. When it all goes nuts in December / January and bitcoin goes though the roof again, it will pull all other coins up too. And like clockwork, about 14 days before the Chinese New Year, it will begin to head down again.  So get out before that.
indeed it often happens, but it is not a guarantee, in my opinion no one knows for sure when bitcoin will rise again. of course the support from government of each country is needed to facilitate it

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

absolutely right but if my prediction of bitcoin in a short time it will experience a strong price increase, because with the many investors coming in it can help bitcoin to pump up the price
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: