Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to put the tokens on the exchange?  (Read 2981 times)
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

It is not wise to keep your tokens on exchanges. Find a suitable wallet for you and deposit everything there. Take good care of your private key

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

Yes, storing tokens on the exchange is safe enough, as a rule, exchanges have all the security measures to safely store their customers' investments. But the best variant of storage is a purse, the key from which will be only with you and store it on an external carrier in order to avoid problems with the computer.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

Yes as long as you have the 2FA and kyc application on the exchange it is very safe. it can't be steal by the hacker just be still careful on the phishing site where it is mostly their tools to hack the account of other users here. Then, check them out from time to time so that you are up to date of the exchange which you are using it.
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

so far mine is safe. make sure you active the phone number and google authenticator for more safe so your tokens will never be stolen.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Depends entirely on which exchange you mean, Binance for example is one that I trust, but I wouldn't put my coins on the other ones
noma45

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

yes it is very safe depending on the exchange involved. If it is a cool and reliable exchange, i suggest you bind your account with the 2fa Authentication Verification, this would be very safe.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

so far mine is safe. make sure you active the phone number and google authenticator for more safe so your tokens will never be stolen.
It's safe as long its a known and secured exchanged. Check reviews on exchange you'd want to put it . keep your track and see if they are reliable.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

yes it is very safe depending on the exchange involved. If it is a cool and reliable exchange, i suggest you bind your account with the 2fa Authentication Verification, this would be very safe.
Depends on the different exchanges. If the exchanges are not reputable and small exchanges then it is very dangerous if the token is stored there. If storing the token in Binance or Bittrex it would be really safe

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

It is not reliable method to store your crypto, I believe there are better ways to do that,for example you can keep them on cold wallets like trezor
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

you can keep your coins even on Mars, but if the scammers or hackers trying to steal your money then they will find a way to do it. Exchange no safer wallet and the wallet is not safer exchange

Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

I believe that nothing in this terrible there is no. Every normal exchange. Has its own security system. So it is possible to transfer and store tokens on the exchange and I do not see anything terrible in this. A hacker's exchange is harder to hack than your wallet.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

If it's between 3 and 6 months, I think it's safe for the top 10 exchanges, they make a lot of money every day. So I do not think they will scam and take away the user's coin
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

this is relevant to how much you have and how important for you. if you hold like a 1000 ethereum of course you should search for better option. but if you are a normal person who has a small amount you can put them whatever you want.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.
Yes, it is safe to put it on the exchange, all exchanges have security measures to secure one’s investment, However it is more better to have a wallet such as Myetherwallet, Coinbase, etc. to be more secure and keep it safe. Remember just be more responsible with your private keys.
Yes, in principle, it is relatively safe to store your coins and tokens on the exchange, however, the burglaries of exchanges occasionally happen all the same. Therefore, before putting the tokens on sale on the stock exchange, it would be better to move them first to a new purse, such as MyEtherWallet, after having performed the necessary operations, again transfer the crypto currency into the main purse from it. Thus, you will have a guarantee that if your secret key is lit up on the exchange, it will no longer have any meaning.

Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

Of course you can leave, but you need to choose a good exchange, of course, for example on polonies or ku coin, you can safely keep and are not afraid

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

All exchangers have their own security measures, all of them are very secured so its safe and reliable But i still recommend you to have your own digital wallet, so if ever something bad happens to the exchange your coins will be safe as long as you don’t lose your private key.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

It's a good idea to put token on exchange, but not all exchange, some exchange are scams, so be careful of exchange to put your tokens, it's at your own risk
When I would like to put a tokens in exchange site I immediately trade or just waiting for a good exchange. My strategy is to hodl if market unexplode ,I keep maintaining a good decision in order to avoid loss.

AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Nothing is 100% safe, this you should keep in mind. Wallets, exchanges, everything virtual can be hacked and leaked. So you should split your assets among exchanges and wallets to reduce the risk.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

All exchangers have their own security measures, all of them are very secured so its safe and reliable But i still recommend you to have your own digital wallet, so if ever something bad happens to the exchange your coins will be safe as long as you don’t lose your private key.
You're right. No matter how secure the exchange is, there are hackers that one day will break their security and steal the money. It is possible. As well as wallet hacking is possible. We need to split between wallets and exchanges.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Nothing is 100% safe, this you should keep in mind. Wallets, exchanges, everything virtual can be hacked and leaked. So you should split your assets among exchanges and wallets to reduce the risk.
of course, I melkukan the Division of the assets I have. some crypto as bitcoin ethereum and I chose to keep it in my personal wallet. to some other crypto I put it on the Exchange because I usually trade crypto every day, so I keep menyimpat crypto assets I have in exchange. If the advantage that I can is enough, then I will move to the wallet.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: