Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to put the tokens on the exchange?  (Read 2981 times)
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Many people consider such storage as the most dangerous because of the fact that exchanges can be hacked. But I very often keep my money on exchanges, because it seems to me that I chose the most reliable of them. In addition I always diversify my funds between 5-7 exchanges.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

Of course, on the exchanges dangerous to keep funds often we see that vzlamali a particular exchange. No one is immune from this

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

If you have a long-term trader, it is better to create a wallet on your computer and have there the coin, but if you have a daily trader, you need to store your coins in return.
You need to make sure your computer is Clean and Safe, if not better store in exchange, even it possible exchange getting hacked, but not all of them, anyway, I recommend buy a hardware wallet to store and secure your assets for long term

sammy2394

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

It is always better that you have to keep the token in an autonomous purse as trazor if you don't trade long time since then. You can give the tokens at any time at the exchange when you want to trade in these tokens, but there you have to be sure of safety of this exchange. If exchange has two-factor authentication and authentication of Google, then your tokens can be safe.
rmoto

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

Of course not. Because it is not known what will happen to the stock exchange tomorrow. If bmrzha closes then all your coins will burn. The exchange itself does not bear any responsibility for your money, you can not even complain.
tranhongg323

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

I would not advise you to use the stock exchange to store your coins, as this could lead to very bad consequences. It's best to create a purse and keep your crypto assets there!
abc_crypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

What kind of cryptocurrency are you talking about? It's always more risky to keep your funds on the exchange, but using popular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, the risk of stealing your crypto currency is minimal.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I think no it's not good to put your funds in any exchange because there's possibility that your funds will gone once the exchange will hack.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

What kind of cryptocurrency are you talking about? It's always more risky to keep your funds on the exchange, but using popular cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, the risk of stealing your crypto currency is minimal.
Actually is the same, you're imposed to more hacking if you use such exchanges because it's popular that people are trying to steal your data.
I think you need to read the news of some people that got hacked there account because they are phished, the more popular the exchanges, the higher chances that hackers will target that exchange.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

In crypto world nothing is safe. You can keep your money in the most safe wallet or the biggest exchange, but there are always people who can find the way to hack it. But if you want to put tokens on the exchange, choose the best one

nirmalakk

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:34:23 AM

If you don't have a lot of money and coins on the exchange's account, you can keep it there in a short time, or if you are a regular trader, then you have to put it on the exchange. But the usual way is to deposit your wallet and keep the password. Because even the largest exchange can't fully guarantee your account's safety.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

If the amount of money is small, I don’t care. If the amount of money is huge, I feel that I will be worried when I put it there. There is no absolute security.
I think it’s safer to put the coin in the wallet, the exchange may run at any time, or the network is attacked.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

putting the coins that we have will be more dangerous if placed in the market because the market is very often hacked and many hacjer who try to hack the market so I advise you to faithfully coin you have on the wallet hardware or else

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

secure and whether or not depends on how you use it. However, in fact, anywhere that is not safe. on the stock exchange are quite prone to be hacked and even on his own wallet can also for hacked. but it all depends also on the use of sloppy and not in use. but always think positive, and I think in the bursa will be safer than in the wallet.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:14:09 AM

Of course it's not safe. Everybody knows this, and you hear it constantly. You have 168 activity points, so the question is odd because that means you've been here for a while.
neo10w

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:15:51 AM

It is certainly not safe to put it on the exchange. But you have no choice, because most of the tokens are erc20. Based on the Ethereum network, the main network has not been released, so you can't extract it to your own network.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

I think if you choose something like binance and huobi, then your token is safe.
However, if you choose some small exchanges, you may face security problems.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

currently tokens has its own security. but you need to know is that the exchange can be hacked, the computer you use can be hacked. then be careful and do not be careless.
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

I believe you need to find a way and create a wallet. The exchange may fail, or it may be hacked. On the exchange, you may lose all your tokens.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

Guys is it safe to just put the purchased tokens on the exchange? cause i dont have a wallet in my android app. is it possible that it will be stolen? and claimed to be hacked? Am i doing the right way? Please can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

So far I have no bad experience in placing my tokens in exchanger. I will not endorse, I will just share my experience. Before , if the token I am holding is listed in hitbtc, I am transferring it to hitbtc. Well, it did not happened that I lose my token in that exchanger.
Hhmm, but I think it depends upon the exchanger if the exchanger is trusted or not.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█