Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Well, what is the secret then? How exactly is this PoS technology mining or something else? I try to break into this, can you answer this question?
I'm afraid that I will not be able to answer this question, because I do not know the details of it. Have you tried reading white paper? Perhaps this will answer your questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

And I wonder how this all will be implemented in technical terms. The user simply plays and thus coins are earned directly without interfering with the game process?
Exactly. The user will not even notice that the coins are earned. This happens in the background mode without distracting the gamer from his favorite occupation.
Yes, I realized this, but I'm worried about something else. Will this process somehow affect the game or the process of accumulating coins does not affect any computer capacity.
I understand what you mean, this algorithm does not affect your computer power, so do not worry. This does not affect the game in any way.
Well, what is the secret then? How exactly is this PoS technology mining or something else? I try to break into this, can you answer this question?
I'm afraid that I will not be able to answer this question, because I do not know the details of it. Have you tried reading white paper? Perhaps this will answer your questions.
Yes, I tried to read it, but my English is not so good, so it's hard for me to learn so much information. You have not heard, maybe they are going to translate the documentation into other languages?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Yes, I tried to read it, but my English is not so good, so it's hard for me to learn so much information. You have not heard, maybe they are going to translate the documentation into other languages?
Yes, I asked about it in the telegram chat of the team, but she answered that at the moment they do not have this in the plans. I think it's worth waiting for in the near future.
Techsan

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

Yes, I asked about it in the telegram chat of the team, but she answered that at the moment they do not have this in the plans. I think it's worth waiting for in the near future.
Well, I will hope that it will be so, because it will allow a larger circle of users to familiarize themselves with this project. Thank you for your answers.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

I would like to know something that they are not going to introduce any ranking of platform participants. For example, someone will have a higher rank and will have more privileges, so what?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

I would like to know something that they are not going to introduce any ranking of platform participants. For example, someone will have a higher rank and will have more privileges, so what?
Well, actually, I read about this, yes. They will rank their users. And depending on the rank, the user will receive various privileges.
bitokman

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

Well, actually, I read about this, yes. They will rank their users. And depending on the rank, the user will receive various privileges.
It is very interesting that users with a higher rank will receive differently from others and how to earn this rank, which for this will have to be done.
a1471989

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

It is very interesting that users with a higher rank will receive differently from others and how to earn this rank, which for this will have to be done.
Well, users with higher rank will earn more with a token than users with ordinary rank, as far as I know. It's easy to earn a rank, you just need to spend more time playing games.
bitokman

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Well, users with higher rank will earn more with a token than users with ordinary rank, as far as I know. It's easy to earn a rank, you just need to spend more time playing games.
THAT is so they will motivate their users to play games to earn more coins. It's brilliant.
a1471989

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

THAT is so they will motivate their users to play games to earn more coins. It's brilliant.
Yes, I can not agree with you. This is a pretty simple scheme, but at the same time it works perfectly. Why this service did not appear earlier. I do not understand this.
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

We are at the Blockchain Conference in Tokyo!

Come and say hi  Cheesy

More details at: https://japan-blockchain-c.com/en/
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

if I understand correctly, here, as on many platforms, blockchain technology is used. in this case, it correlates the achievements in the game with a reward mechanism that allows you to accumulate coins right during the game. this is convenient, because gamers are not distracted, but continue the process of the game.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

if I understand correctly, here, as on many platforms, blockchain technology is used. in this case, it correlates the achievements in the game with a reward mechanism that allows you to accumulate coins right during the game. this is convenient, because gamers are not distracted, but continue the process of the game.
on this occasion it can be said that this opens a new marketing approach for game publishers and promotes the interaction of gamers for a long time. this increases brand loyalty.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

guys, hello to everybody! for me this revolutionary platform is just a find, because now I do not have to invest in expensive equipment: I'll just play and get for this crypto currency. moreover, the receipt and accumulation of coins does not interfere with the game process.
I would add one more characteristic feature - the installation of the wallet will be absolutely free. and also, these coins can be redeemed for in-game items, and you can also make purchases in games at a discount.
peetah

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

friends, I would like to note some important points. On this platform, a network of partnerships with the OVERWOLF site is available, through which coin buff coin owners will be able to buy virtual goods through several gaming brands and trade with other holders. from this it follows that cooperation with this site offers great opportunities, in particular, in the field of the gaming industry.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

friends, I would like to note some important points. On this platform, a network of partnerships with the OVERWOLF site is available, through which coin buff coin owners will be able to buy virtual goods through several gaming brands and trade with other holders. from this it follows that cooperation with this site offers great opportunities, in particular, in the field of the gaming industry.
here I fully support you. confirmation of this is the popularity of the OVERWOLF. in particular, it is the world's leading provider of an open software platform for gamers, with more than 200 applications in its free Appstore.
peetah

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

here I fully support you. confirmation of this is the popularity of the OVERWOLF. in particular, it is the world's leading provider of an open software platform for gamers, with more than 200 applications in its free Appstore.
also this is the management of a large community that has 15 million monthly active users on mobile and desktop computers. while the software was developed by such well-known organizations as Cloud9, Mobalytics and Logitech G.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Will the player or user win tokens by making games or playing a game that is on the BUFF platform? Can current games be used in BUFF?

OI
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

on this occasion it can be said that this opens a new marketing approach for game publishers and promotes the interaction of gamers for a long time. this increases brand loyalty.

This is similar to the project I am promoting. With Yumerium you also get paid for playing games.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

n general, it is possible to sum up about OVERWOLF: it is a huge community with 15 million users, more than 200 applications in AppStore, real-time gaming statistics and the value of commercial support. I think that this will help our platform to develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: