Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popular service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

I am shocked by the list of partners of this project. At first I was convinced that I could not find the game I would like with which I can get these coins. But how I was surprised to know I have a big variety.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popular service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think
Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
For example, it can be implemented as a service that is built into applications and is part of it. As for example it's done with tools that show ads
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

For example, it can be implemented as a service that is built into applications and is part of it. As for example it's done with tools that show ads
Yes, I did not think about it, it really can be realized this way. This is an interesting find, I hope the project team will think about it.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

And what about the base of games and applications that can work with this technology. I understand the whole poetic of this, but without popular games this has not so much the meaning
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

And what about the base of games and applications that can work with this technology. I understand the whole poetic of this, but without popular games this has not so much the meaning
The founders of the project cooperate with the Overwolf platform which already, at the moment, includes many modern games that are quite popular.
bitokman

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

The founders of the project cooperate with the Overwolf platform which already, at the moment, includes many modern games that are quite popular.
Really? Then it would be very interesting to find out what kind of games are so popular to attract users at this stage. Can you name these games?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

Really? Then it would be very interesting to find out what kind of games are so popular to attract users at this stage. Can you name these games?
Yes, of course, on the platform there are such modern games as Pubg, Overwatch, Dota 2 and many other large titles. I believe that this is able to attract a large number of gamers.
bitokman

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

Yes, of course, on the platform there are such modern games as Pubg, Overwatch, Dota 2 and many other large titles. I believe that this is able to attract a large number of gamers.
Yes, I'm impressed. You're right, they can attract gamers. I hope that they will take part in various cyber-sporting events, this will only give users a fuss for this project.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

So I understand the principle of this project. I can earn coins just by playing games, it's great. But where can I spend it in the future?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

So I understand the principle of this project. I can earn coins just by playing games, it's great. But where can I spend it in the future?
Well, in general, you can spend your coins as you like. You can make purchases within the framework of the Overwolf platform, for example.
kk777

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

Well, in general, you can spend your coins as you like. You can make purchases within the framework of the Overwolf platform, for example.
And what exactly can I buy there? I am more interested in withdrawing funds to Fiat, I would like to know more about this possibility. Will this be possible?
a1471989

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

And what exactly can I buy there? I am more interested in withdrawing funds to Fiat, I would like to know more about this possibility. Will this be possible?
Well, on this platform you can spend earned coins on games and all that is associated with them, buy applications. Of course there will be an opportunity to withdraw these funds to the Fiat or to trade it on the exchange, for example.
kk777

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Well, on this platform you can spend earned coins on games and all that is associated with them, buy applications. Of course there will be an opportunity to withdraw these funds to the Fiat or to trade it on the exchange, for example.
That's good, I like this proposal. And they did not think to integrate this coin in the same way into games, so that this coin was an in-game currency and had the same value as in life?
a1471989

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

That's good, I like this proposal. And they did not think to integrate this coin in the same way into games, so that this coin was an in-game currency and had the same value as in life?
Yes, I read about it. BUT it depends entirely on game developers. If they want to realize such an opportunity, then no one limits them in this.
kk777

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

Yes, I read about it. BUT it depends entirely on game developers. If they want to realize such an opportunity, then no one limits them in this.
I think this is an interesting opportunity, with the help of such a functional, you can implement many interesting game solutions. and the very fact of the possibility of withdrawing game money in Fiat quite strongly stimulates interest in the project.
a1471989

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

I think this is an interesting opportunity, with the help of such a functional, you can implement many interesting game solutions. and the very fact of the possibility of withdrawing game money in Fiat quite strongly stimulates interest in the project.
Yes, I agree with you, this is what should first of all interest users and bring them to this platform, I hope that eventually this project will be successful.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

And I thought about something else. How exactly are they going to monetize their project? How will this bring profit to them?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

And I thought about something else. How exactly are they going to monetize their project? How will this bring profit to them?
What do you mean? A popular gaming portal attracts a lot of attention and provides unique opportunities. Do you doubt that it can make a profit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: