Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

And I thought about something else. How exactly are they going to monetize their project? How will this bring profit to them?
What do you mean? A popular gaming portal attracts a lot of attention and provides unique opportunities. Do you doubt that it can make a profit?
No, I do not doubt it at all. I just want to understand how, I'm concerned about this issue. After all, in fact they just pay a lot of players for it, but how do they earn?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

And I thought about something else. How exactly are they going to monetize their project? How will this bring profit to them?
What do you mean? A popular gaming portal attracts a lot of attention and provides unique opportunities. Do you doubt that it can make a profit?
No, I do not doubt it at all. I just want to understand how, I'm concerned about this issue. After all, in fact they just pay a lot of players for it, but how do they earn?
Well, judging by what they say, they are going to earn a small commission from transactions and as various advertising integrations in their service.
Klacik

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Well, judging by what they say, they are going to earn a small commission from transactions and as various advertising integrations in their service.
That is, it will be some kind of advertising integration specifically targeted at gamers, right? That is, the service will analyze the activity of the player and offer him products similar to his interests?
amanai

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

That is, it will be some kind of advertising integration specifically targeted at gamers, right? That is, the service will analyze the activity of the player and offer him products similar to his interests?
Yes, I think so. Basically, all advertising services are just like that, so I do not see anything surprising in this. I would even say it's appealing, because such contextual advertising can offer a really interesting product.
Klacik

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Yes, I think so. Basically, all advertising services are just like that, so I do not see anything surprising in this. I would even say it's appealing, because such contextual advertising can offer a really interesting product.
In this I agree with you. Especially if it is focused on games, it can prompt the purchase of a new interesting device or some interesting project. Interesting technology.
Yanina

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

The ICO soft cap is set at $10M and the hard cap at $30M

so, what will happen if you won't reach soft cap?
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

I'm interested in one thing. Can the process of earning coins affect the gameplay? After all, if the game mode will somehow suffer because of this, then the platform loses its meaning.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

I'm interested in one thing. Can the process of earning coins affect the gameplay? After all, if the game mode will somehow suffer because of this, then the platform loses its meaning.
What exactly do you mean? How exactly can the process of accumulating coins interfere with the game? If these two processes pass simultaneously, but do not interact with each other. Or do you mean something else?
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

What exactly do you mean? How exactly can the process of accumulating coins interfere with the game? If these two processes pass simultaneously, but do not interact with each other. Or do you mean something else?
Actually, I'm talking about the fact that the process of earning coins can load computing power and interfere with the game process, is not it?
a1471989

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Actually, I'm talking about the fact that the process of earning coins can load computing power and interfere with the game process, is not it?
This is absolutely not so, lol. The process of earning coins in any way will not affect the performance of games. And it also will not burden the computing power of the computer.
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

This is absolutely not so, lol. The process of earning coins in any way will not affect the performance of games. And it also will not burden the computing power of the computer.
But how is this possible? Modern coin mining requires the presence of a powerful processor or graphics card and uses the full power of this. That is, it is impossible to play in parallel. Why is this not a problem with BUFF in this case?
a1471989

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

But how is this possible? Modern coin mining requires the presence of a powerful processor or graphics card and uses the full power of this. That is, it is impossible to play in parallel. Why is this not a problem with BUFF in this case?
What you are talking about is the PoW coin mining, so there is PoS mining, which does not require any computational power.
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

What you are talking about is the PoW coin mining, so there is PoS mining, which does not require any computational power.
Yes, I think I read something about it. I understand. That is, in this case, the PoS mining algorithm is used to earn coins, right?
a1471989

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

Yes, I think I read something about it. I understand. That is, in this case, the PoS mining algorithm is used to earn coins, right?
I can not give you an exact answer to this question, because I did not study this technology in such detail. But you can read the whitepaper, as far as I know, this process is described in more detail.
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

I can not give you an exact answer to this question, because I did not study this technology in such detail. But you can read the whitepaper, as far as I know, this process is described in more detail.
Okay, thanks for the help, you helped me a lot. I will definitely read this document, because I was very interested in this technology and I would like to know more about it.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

I learned some information about this project but until the end I do not understand, they started distributing tokens or not yet? Can I get it?
amanai

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

I learned some information about this project but until the end I do not understand, they started distributing tokens or not yet? Can I get it?
As far as I know, yes. At least their road map says this. At the moment, there is a sale of tokens and soon a token will be launched.
bitokman

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

As far as I know, yes. At least their road map says this. At the moment, there is a sale of tokens and soon a token will be launched.
This is great news, but how do I buy this token. I did not find information about this on the website, so nowhere in this thread is there a link to where I could get it.
amanai

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

This is great news, but how do I buy this token. I did not find information about this on the website, so nowhere in this thread is there a link to where I could get it.
For that, you need to fill out the form and get into the whitewash. On the website there is a link to this, look carefully. And after that they'll contact you and you'll be able to get tokens.
bitokman

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

For that, you need to fill out the form and get into the whitewash. On the website there is a link to this, look carefully. And after that they'll contact you and you'll be able to get tokens.
Okay, I get it, thanks. Some strange system, I thought it was much easier. After buying the tokens, can I start earning?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: