Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

I completely agree with the commentator above. This platform can be considered an innovative invention of a gamer ecosystem in which coins are allocated depending on the success in the game of a particular user.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the reward comes regardless of their success, achievements and time spent in games, and also, that for me, probably, the most important thing is irrespective of their hardware capabilities.
you are absolutely right. Now it is not necessary to have expensive equipment to enjoy the game: it's enough just to participate in this project! it's just fantastic!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

guys, this platform contains many advantages! for example, it is an opportunity to purchase virtual goods through the cooperation of BUFF with various playgrounds. I will also be able to trade my goods with other players and holders. it is very convenient, since all this can be done while being in the same ecosystem.
it really is. because the whole ecosystem is based on the blockchain, which ensures the safety and transparency of the performance of all operations.
a1471989

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

guys, this platform contains many advantages! for example, it is an opportunity to purchase virtual goods through the cooperation of BUFF with various playgrounds. I will also be able to trade my goods with other players and holders. it is very convenient, since all this can be done while being in the same ecosystem.
it really is. because the whole ecosystem is based on the blockchain, which ensures the safety and transparency of the performance of all operations.
moreover, consider that in addition to the above opportunities, you can exchange BUFF coins and another currency through the purse BUFF, which can be installed here absolutely free of charge! It is still a big trump in favor of the project.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

I would like to add something else about the cooperation. it turns out that BUFF cooperates with the world's largest provider of computer platforms Overwolf, this is its main strategic partner.
I heard about this. Overwolf is a really serious partner for this startup, because it owns more than 200 gaming applications in the free AppStore. and users there - more than 15 million. this is a huge step in the gaming industry.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

Considering the fact that the software for Overwolf has been developed by such well-known organizations as Cloud9, Mobalytics and Logitech G, we can also say that in future it is possible to cooperate with the BUFF platform and with them.
yes, I think this is quite expected. Apart from the fact that partnership with Overwolf implies full integration with BUFF's loyalty program, BUFF coin holders will be able to exchange their coins for Wolfcoins, which can be used for purchases in several leading games.
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

In theory, you're all right, all this is quite a realizable and achievable. Perhaps even will be in demand in the future, because in one plane is. But the main thing that the team did not disappoint.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

I would like to mention another major plus in cooperation with Overwolf. they provide real-time statistics and provide valuable commercial and marketing support. in addition, BUFF also has the advantage of accrual of coins, regardless of whether the user is currently playing or not. this process occurs without distraction from the game itself.
please note that there are a lot of leading and cool games here, so that each user can choose this or that game to their liking. this is, for example, the League of Legends, DOTA 2, Mine Craft, CS GO, Overwatch, Rocket League, and many others.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

Overwolf's partners also deserve attention. these are such well-known corporations as Asus, Intel, Logitech, NVidia, TeamLiquid and others. What can I say? only that I am confident that the BUFF platform will soon be spoken all over the world, and it will be a huge success among gamers!
a1471989

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

Overwolf's partners also deserve attention. these are such well-known corporations as Asus, Intel, Logitech, NVidia, TeamLiquid and others. What can I say? only that I am confident that the BUFF platform will soon be spoken all over the world, and it will be a huge success among gamers!
yes, that's right. because the market just did not have a global loyalty platform, which allows rewarding participants directly during the game, without being distracted from the main process!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

The idea is really great. Time has come to make the game industry more user-targeted. I mean they need to give a great motivation for gamers to choose a certain game to play. Buff will help them to achieve this goal.
You are right. It is another instrument for advertisement and new opportunities for players. I read the white paper but probably I missed some information. Will it be accessible to spend earned coin in different games that will be connected to the platform or coins will be acceptable only in the Buff shop?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

The idea is really great. Time has come to make the game industry more user-targeted. I mean they need to give a great motivation for gamers to choose a certain game to play. Buff will help them to achieve this goal.
You are right. It is another instrument for advertisement and new opportunities for players. I read the white paper but probably I missed some information. Will it be accessible to spend earned coin in different games that will be connected to the platform or coins will be acceptable only in the Buff shop?
Of course, coins will be acceptable in any game that will be added as a buff partner. That’s the main advantage of this system. Gamers will be able to save their real cash and spend Buff’s coins. It is great I think.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

Of course, coins will be acceptable in any game that will be added as a buff partner. That’s the main advantage of this system. Gamers will be able to save their real cash and spend Buff’s coins. It is great I think.
Well, I am sure that it will be a great reason to play gamer for new gamers and for veteran players too. Publishers are finding new audiences and everyone is happy about their benefits. I am convinced that game and cryptocommunity will appreciate this project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

Well, I am sure that it will be a great reason to play gamer for new gamers and for veteran players too. Publishers are finding new audiences and everyone is happy about their benefits. I am convinced that game and cryptocommunity will appreciate this project.
I hope so too. Besides this platform can avoid any problems with security. Buff ensures the highest level of fraud security thanks to a unique consensus model. Developers really created perfect conditions to make this ecosystem comfortable.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

I hope so too. Besides this platform can avoid any problems with security. Buff ensures the highest level of fraud security thanks to a unique consensus model. Developers really created perfect conditions to make this ecosystem comfortable.
Wow. I haven’t known this information before. This security system looks really impressive. I hope serious security protocols won’t cause problems with transaction speed. I guess this feature is important also, especially for players that play online.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

Wow. I haven’t known this information before. This security system looks really impressive. I hope serious security protocols won’t cause problems with transaction speed. I guess this feature is important also, especially for players that play online.
Yep, it is extremely important. You need to know that thanks to these consensus model DPOS, there is a possibility to perform 3000 transactions per 1 second. I guess it is pretty fast and impressive.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

Yep, it is extremely important. You need to know that thanks to these consensus model DPOS, there is a possibility to perform 3000 transactions per 1 second. I guess it is pretty fast and impressive.
It looks so good. Well, now I am sure about Buff platform more than ever. It is a well-designed ecosystem with famous partners that will be successful for 100%. I think these are great reasons to invest into this project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

It looks so good. Well, now I am sure about Buff platform more than ever. It is a well-designed ecosystem with famous partners that will be successful for 100%. I think these are great reasons to invest into this project.
I concur with your opinion. The attractiveness of this project is undeniable and I don’t see any obstacles that can destroy buff’s plans. I think developers just need more resources to improve their idea and make it popular all over the world.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

I concur with your opinion. The attractiveness of this project is undeniable and I don’t see any obstacles that can destroy buff’s plans. I think developers just need more resources to improve their idea and make it popular all over the world.
I will stay tuned to follow all of their successes. I am so inspired by this platform. Anyway, I am a gamer and I would be really happy to become a user of this platform and have access to all of these benefits too.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Buff’s devs designed a wonderful and exciting platform. I am so glad to see that they have a fast pace of development and great results on the market. I’ve already seen their MVP and it is really something special.
I can agree with you. Project brings a perfect way to make gamer’s life easier and more interesting. I guess it is time to unite different games and open new opportunities to development.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Buff’s devs designed a wonderful and exciting platform. I am so glad to see that they have a fast pace of development and great results on the market. I’ve already seen their MVP and it is really something special.
I can agree with you. Project brings a perfect way to make gamer’s life easier and more interesting. I guess it is time to unite different games and open new opportunities to development.
Nice thought. I am sure that many game developers will be interested to be added on this platform. Besides, buff already have Overwolf in partners and it is awesome. It will bring millions of users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: