Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing  (Read 23416 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

It is nice to see that team members visit different interesting crypto and game events. I really believe that they will create a strong ecosystem with many admirers. Buff has everything that could make it great.
You are completely right. Also, I am sure that they have great plans for this project. Maybe, it isn’t unique but it has more advantages than any other similar platform.
Well, this product is really in demand on the current market. I know many gamers that will be extremely interested in this project. It is a great source of investment for your game successes. More you play, more you succeed more tokens you will get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

It is nice to see that team members visit different interesting crypto and game events. I really believe that they will create a strong ecosystem with many admirers. Buff has everything that could make it great.
You are completely right. Also, I am sure that they have great plans for this project. Maybe, it isn’t unique but it has more advantages than any other similar platform.
Well, this product is really in demand on the current market. I know many gamers that will be extremely interested in this project. It is a great source of investment for your game successes. More you play, more you succeed more tokens you will get.
Besides, that all information about your success will be kept in the blockchain. I guess it is the first technology that could be involved in absolutely every industry. It is so great.
Klacik

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:58:30 AM

Besides, that all information about your success will be kept in the blockchain. I guess it is the first technology that could be involved in absolutely every industry. It is so great.
Blockchain is a multi-function technology. I am so glad that it will be involved to game industry too. This so-called collaboration could make adoption to the crypto world much faster. I can’t wait to see results of this symbiose.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

Blockchain is a multi-function technology. I am so glad that it will be involved to game industry too. This so-called collaboration could make adoption to the crypto world much faster. I can’t wait to see results of this symbiose.
I am sure that these results will be impressive and it will be a pleasant surprise. Thanks to buff’s partners there will 15m users that will be able to become crypto holders. I mean Overwolf actually. 
Klacik

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

I am sure that these results will be impressive and it will be a pleasant surprise. Thanks to buff’s partners there will 15m users that will be able to become crypto holders. I mean Overwolf actually. 
I am sure that platform will be able to conquer more participants and it could become one of the most popular loyalty platforms ever. I wish developer good luck and I will follow their successes.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

Is the platform live? I want to try all these features and understand how it is supposed to work. I have a lot of friends that would like to become users of this platform.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:19:08 AM

Is the platform live? I want to try all these features and understand how it is supposed to work. I have a lot of friends that would like to become users of this platform.
Actually I don’t know about the demo but you can enjoy the discord. I think you will be impressed about all benefits that this platform could offer. Here is the link.
https://discordapp.com/invite/grcNKwT
guarino

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Actually I don’t know about the demo but you can enjoy the discord. I think you will be impressed about all benefits that this platform could offer. Here is the link.

Thank you. I guess it will be useful for me. This project makes me thinks that crypto currencies can be added everywhere, even in games. I guess it will much more interesting and comfortable for everybody, especially for gamers.
amanai

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

Thank you. I guess it will be useful for me. This project makes me thinks that crypto currencies can be added everywhere, even in games. I guess it will much more interesting and comfortable for everybody, especially for gamers.
You have made correct conclusions. Cryptocurrencies really can become the most popular payment. It is only a matter of couple of years. I am sure that soon we will be able to evaluate results.
guarino

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:34:21 AM

You have made correct conclusions. Cryptocurrencies really can become the most popular payment. It is only a matter of couple of years. I am sure that soon we will be able to evaluate results.
Nice thought. I have one thing that I am worried about. I know that there are some similar platforms like buff. Will it be able to participate in this competition on the market? I really have great expectations about this project.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

Game is a market where the number of participants is increasing. From professional leagues to amateurs enjoy the experience. And even better, BUFF will give them bonuses that are "directly related to progress, achievements and gaming time." And it's easy to transfer BUFF to other types of electronic payments. I put great faith in BUFF!
amanai

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:39:18 AM

Nice thought. I have one thing that I am worried about. I know that there are some similar platforms like buff. Will it be able to participate in this competition on the market? I really have great expectations about this project.
I guess you need to read some additional information to understand why Buff will be the leader. I can’t predict anything, but I am sure about it. You need to read this article.
https://bitscreener.com/news/crypto-is-now-disrupting-the-gaming-industry
guarino

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

I guess you need to read some additional information to understand why Buff will be the leader. I can’t predict anything, but I am sure about it. You need to read this article.

You were right. Buff has specific features that can’t be ignored. I think your fillings are true. The project already has launched the MVP. It says something. Developers made a great job and will get their reward for it.
amanai

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:49:29 AM

You were right. Buff has specific features that can’t be ignored. I think your fillings are true. The project already has launched the MVP. It says something. Developers made a great job and will get their reward for it.
I hope so too. Only we can do is support this project, tell our friends about it. Of course, you can participate in the bounty campaign. It can be a great experience. For example, I won’t miss this opportunity.
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

what kind of token is this? erc20?
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

Wish a lot of investor support your project when ICO will start.

it seems the game platform is never empty of investors
there's always a supporter, because the game is also fairly rapid development
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Game for fun, earn for real! »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv_ehTsVGA
demyan7

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

The organization of fair and transparent gameplay is very important in the gaming industry.
And the blockchain system allows everything to be done honestly and absolutely transparently with the help of Smart contracts.

In my signature There are project EON and it is also engaged in popularization of the blockchain in the gaming industry. I think that your project could cooperate with EON.

The space of the gaming industry is huge. I think there's enough space for everyone.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

The idea is awesome but I am sure that buff’s team need to find many partners to be successful. This is a huge marketplace with its own special features. They need some help to enter it without problems.
Well, I don’t think that game market is very different from any other. Game industry developers very fast and include enormous amounts of investment. I guess team has enough experience and flexibility to be ready for any eventualities.
I hope you are right. But I still don’t know about their partners. I heard that Overwolf is their main partners. Are you sure that this collaboration will be very useful for both companies? Of course, I care mostly about Buff.
Actually, overwolf can bring 15m of players for Buff platform. You need to google information about this decentralized app store to understand what I mean. Overwolf collaborates with Intel and Logitech, so it means that this company is respected.

Does Overwolf have 15 million active users? That would be an extremely good partnership for Buff then.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
BUFF_Team

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Crypto Is Now Disrupting the Gaming Industry »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: