Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:52 PM

What needs to be done to invest in your ico? And when will the sale of your coins be?
DOBARLOSZAO

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

I know the interwebz are flooded with fake profiles, even here we got fakes and spammers so I was wondering how DWB would take care of that and found this in the whitepaper, others might find it interesting as well.

Dating With Benefits solves this issue with blockchain technology. First, users upload a picture of their face, and then our platform takes a video scan. We scan, match, and verify with facial recognition. User’s data is then encrypted and saved with public and private keys. After additional security and social media checks, we write the hashed, signed data of real-id verification to the blockchain. Our foolproof blockchain verification system enables users to trust a person is who he/she claims to be. This added level of trust substantially increases the safety aspect of meeting strangers, increasing the probability of a successful date.

So, this is a pretty big issue, more detailed checking and control is important for such a platform.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

I just read a wiki article, I did not know about that, thanks for sharing.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

When you plan to gte listed on exchanges?You started with negotiations yet?

Maybe they started with negotiations,but its still too early to think and talk about it yet.And even if they agreed with some exchange,they cant reveal due NDA

This is exactly our situation with exchanges. So we really can not talk where we will be listed but we can promise that it will be done best way possible. Smiley

Yes,better focus on this moment,and do the project step by step.Once you have quality product,it wont be a problem to get listed on some big exchange.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

the team is very interesting, developers from different countries. the project is interesting, the demand will definitely be

descuri

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Maybe they started with negotiations,but its still too early to think and talk about it yet.And even if they agreed with some exchange,they cant reveal due NDA

This is exactly our situation with exchanges. So we really can not talk where we will be listed but we can promise that it will be done best way possible. Smiley

Yes,better focus on this moment,and do the project step by step.Once you have quality product,it wont be a problem to get listed on some big exchange.

Since it is a high profile and high profit project I have no doubt it will be listed on many exchanges.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

the team is very interesting, developers from different countries. the project is interesting, the demand will definitely be

Exactly this,all things necessary for success are here,dont forget that they practcily have monoply on this niche market,so i think thats it Smiley
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

I would imagine that security is a top priority on these type of projects, especially when you take into consideration the effects mentioned in the article.

Securing your user database is probably the most important thing you can do if you want to stay in the business. Even marketing wise you can get a bunch of users just on the basis of being the most secure and providing anonymity for your users.

Indeed, security and anonymity are the fundamental settings that every crypto-based project should provide

Especially when it comes to a project like this which still holds a certain type of taboo.
vit4455

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

Good project!!!
EDVED

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

Since it is a high profile and high profit project I have no doubt it will be listed on many exchanges.

Given that this is a high-potential platform where large amounts of money in the flow, the number of exchanges will certainly not be questionable.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

Did someone from the team answer if there is any special criteria for applying of sugar babies?
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

I would expect to see more catchy phrases or photos on Instagram. Seems they are very secretive.

Exactly,i expected to see bunch of sugar babes there Cheesy

I suppose no one outside the platform will even be able to see the pictures or? : D

I expect them to fully protect user privacy. Maybe they will just have some official promo pics from someone who is not even on the platform xD
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

I hope your ICO starts soon,as market looking very good at the moment,that should help you to reach hard cap Smiley
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

I hope your ICO starts soon,as market looking very good at the moment,that should help you to reach hard cap Smiley

Well, we are in the middle of the private sale so it already started. The ICO funding ends in Q22 2018.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Well, we are in the middle of the private sale so it already started. The ICO funding ends in Q22 2018.

The platform basically markets itself because of the huge amount of users which will be merged and thus surely create profit.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Thats popular way nowdays to spread the word.
Valtteri Serimaa

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Did someone from the team answer if there is any special criteria for applying of sugar babies?

There is no special criteria Smiley Market will determine who will be a good sugar baby.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

I would expect to see more catchy phrases or photos on Instagram. Seems they are very secretive.

Exactly,i expected to see bunch of sugar babes there Cheesy

I suppose no one outside the platform will even be able to see the pictures or? : D

I expect them to fully protect user privacy. Maybe they will just have some official promo pics from someone who is not even on the platform xD

Absolutely, it would be totally unprofessional if people from the ''outside'' could search the database.
Bacara

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

The platform basically markets itself because of the huge amount of users which will be merged and thus surely create profit.

Since this has already been announced
We plan to incentivise 200,000 sugar daddies in the first year after launch to migrate onto our blockchain platform. Industry data estimates that the average sugar daddy will keep at least $5000 in BENEFIT in his account. That is about as much as the average sugar daddy currently spends on a sugar baby every month. If this estimation is correct, it would mean the market cap of BENEFIT would be 1,000,000,000 after the first year of launching. so the hard cap is not questionable
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

There is no special criteria Smiley Market will determine who will be a good sugar baby.

Exactly,when it comes to personal preference,best is to let market to decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: