Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ [ANN][ICO][DWB] ❤️ Dating With Benefits - The Future Of Sugar Dating ❤️  (Read 3341 times)
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

I think that everyone can participate except for the citizens of several countries mentioned in the WP

Damn regional restrictions. I just hope that more countries won't enforce that.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

I think that everyone can participate except for the citizens of several countries mentioned in the WP

I think South Korea has announced some good news about that, they are lifting bans on ICOs.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

Did someone from the team answer what type of verification will be used for the users of the platform?

what do you mean by types of verification? for users or?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

it is quite big market and can bring a lot of profit. that is why project will be known.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

sorry, but I do not see any advantages in this particular project? how do you want to avoid competition? that your project was in demand?

I did not really see the appeal or benefit at first, but if you check the explanation you will see that there is a big market for sth like this.

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

Given the above i think they have no competition in the form of similar platforms at this point

I would agree that currently hardly anyone can compete with such a user base and the experience behind it.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

I don't understand the initial question. Advantages of being on crypto are numerous, decentralization, security and many more. And the idea itself has a lot of potential usages as there is a strong scene involved with it.

If they plan to migrate a lot of users from existing platforms - the profit is already there from the start. Not a lot of projects have this advantage.

Given the above i think they have no competition in the form of similar platforms at this point

I would agree that currently hardly anyone can compete with such a user base and the experience behind it.

I'm not sure if they have direct competition. Only similar sites but not excat competition.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Good afternoon! Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? Are interested in the specifics of the project!
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

I think South Korea has announced some good news about that, they are lifting bans on ICOs.

And what will happen with the restriction after the GDPR comes into force Huh

GDPR is an European Union regulation. I am not sure if it will affect the crypto world in a negative way, but if it does there are still plenty of regions outside of EU that can and will have lighter restrictions. Mostly south America and Asia.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

GDPR is an European Union regulation. I am not sure if it will affect the crypto world in a negative way, but if it does there are still plenty of regions outside of EU that can and will have lighter restrictions. Mostly south America and Asia.

It depends on if those countries will have restrictions. I actually think thirdworld countries would be the most welcoming to crypto.
EDVED

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

It depends on if those countries will have restrictions. I actually think thirdworld countries would be the most welcoming to crypto.

It will have an unimaginable impact on projects, we just do not know how match...
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

It will have an unimaginable impact on projects, we just do not know how match...

I agree, but it will certainly be the teams and regulations of individual countries to find a solution that would not have a negative impact on the particular project.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

I agree, but it will certainly be the teams and regulations of individual countries to find a solution that would not have a negative impact on the particular project.

It really depends on where crypto will be at the end of this year. Will it push through further into the mainstream or will it fall back into relative obscurity?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

It really depends on where crypto will be at the end of this year. Will it push through further into the mainstream or will it fall back into relative obscurity?

Of course, a significant factor in eventual regulation will be how Crypto  will be ''popular'' in the near future
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Of course, a significant factor in eventual regulation will be how Crypto  will be ''popular'' in the near future

In a few years we can expect it to be mainsstream,no worries about future of crypto,
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

What is GDPR exactly,care to explain?
UncleT

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

What is GDPR exactly,care to explain?

The GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation is a EU regulation that aims to protect users personal data (in short)
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Everyone that joins DWB will have to be atleast 18 years old?
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

My McAfee antivirus blocks me from entering your site? I can't enter on my mobile phone either, Google marks it unsafe.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Everyone that joins DWB will have to be atleast 18 years old?

Of course. There isn't a law that would allow users that are under 18. Just like any dating site.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

My McAfee antivirus blocks me from entering your site? I can't enter on my mobile phone either, Google marks it unsafe.

Just disregard the warnings. I think it's due to your operator's restrictions. I have no trouble entering the site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: